• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conceptual T2 Ultimate skills

alexhoff1

Gold
If the new sorcerer skill requires sulphur I'll probably not play the class anymore. No more damn sulphur reagents.

Unless you dropped the reagent on bolt this would make sorcerer less fun to play.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I know we want evenish numbers but how will the classes with lotsa skills fare? Will they be compensated for losing skills? Will classes that gain them be weakened (are any classes even going up?)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I know we want evenish numbers but how will the classes with lotsa skills fare? Will they be compensated for losing skills? Will classes that gain them be weakened (are any classes even going up?)
The first thing I would do is remove "useless" skills such Antidote. Then I would look for any redundant skills and remove/combine them.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Whatever the sorcerer skill is, if it requires sulphur I'll probably not play the class anymore. No more damn sulphur reagents.

Unless you dropped the reagent on bolt this would make sorcerer less fun to play.
I feel Sorcerer's ultimate should incorporate each element: Ice, Fire, and Lightning. (Earth maybe?)

Sorcerer-ElementalStorm(Couldn't think of a catchy name other than this)
At the target location, summon a cloud to rain icebolts down onto your opponents, with each icebolt dealing 60 damage (+0.65 per Intellect point) and slowing for 5 seconds. Whilst this is happening, you summon a ring of fireballs around you, with each fireball dealing 150 damage (+0.12 per Intellect point) and igniting the target. Afterwards, lightning is called from the sky and strikes enemies near the first target location of the skill in a 10 block radius, and spreads through targets, each bolt dealing 79 (+0.82 per point of Intellect) lightning damage.
Costs 3 Sulphur, 7 Snowballs, and 10 Magma Creams.
Warm-up of 5 seconds.
Cool-down of 10 minutes.
Costs 685 mana to use.

It's essentially a mash-up of Blizzard, Doomwave and ChainLightning. Sorry about the Sulphur requirement, but it seems only logical. Maybe reduce the sulphur requirements of other skills?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Ravager;

Blood lust - For the next 15 seconds, the more physical damage you inflict. The more physical damage you gain that you can inflict per swing/ physical damage skill( 2% per hit).

Basically this skill with add an additional 2% of damage ontop of what you would of hit taking the previous amount of damage into account. Example of the damage increase per hit over 10 hits;

50 ---> 51 ---> 52.02 ---> 53.06 --->54.12 ---> 55.20 --->56.31 ---> 57.44 --->58.59 ---> 59.77 ---> ect

Note; % would depend on how crazy you want this skill to be.

Ravager in my experience would benefit from something like 20% bonus dmg on first strike, 15% second, 10% third, 5% fourth, and then lose the bonus.

50 > 60 (+10)
50 > 57,5 (+7.5)
50 > 55 (+5)
50 > 52.5 (+2.5)

would basically add like 25 dmg to his attacks. (not much) but if you wanted a spammy no CD skill, this would work, and you could make it cost like 5-10% stamina or something since its not a high damage skill, but an active buff you'd have to use prior to engaging each time. Could be said that you could waste it and spam it on each hit but you'd quickly drain your stamina and only get a fraction of the total damage you could've but it would be faster. (slightly. 10-20% melee dmg is not a lot ultimately.)

Also, personally I have a hard time trying to 1v1 almost any class as a serker. They lack movement.

And isnt Frenzy still broken as shit? As in. It doesnt even work?

We should get a movement skill that lets us catch people. Maybe even move faster the more we are hurt.

at like 50% health we move 50% faster being a hardcap.

But, Anti-cheat, yada yada yada.

Yeah. I know. Maybe I suck? Maybe who I was fighting was really good? Just giving input that last i checked serker movement prevented me from beating anyone in 1v1.

edit: in hindsight, has anyone thought of "active" buffs like "Fiery Arrows" taking mana each time you use a regular attack, from heroes in games like warcraft 3? league of legends? etc.?

Basically, Ravager could get something like this, where you passively steal a little life on attacks. (even skills) or perhaps just do a little more damage on attacks (even skills.) but it cost more stamina, like a stamina cost multiplier.

I would really like to see something for the class, as it seems underpowered atm. My complaint is that whirlwind slows me down so its hard to get someone with it. Maybe make whirlwind give us a 20% move speed bonus during its duration, so we can finally use it offensively, and better. Most classes can run from that if they know to, but the problem is, they dont even need to use a skill to get out of it now.