• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conceptual T2 Ultimate skills

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
First off - these can change, its more or less what we're planning / discussing to see what the community wants (or needs).

Crusader
Reaver
Dragonknight - Superjump
Honorblade
Ravager

Shadowblade
Pathfinder
Minstrel
Runewraith

Flameweaver
Sorcerer
Defiler
Soothsayer
Illusionist - Plaguebomb

Vicar
Stormcaller
Leach
Transcendent

NKbfCWq.png

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
I'm banned but here are my thoughts...
Honor Blade- forgot what the skill was we had it in the samurais skill list doing roughly 100 +2 intellect damage.

Shadow blade- Black Jack

Pathfinder- For the next 5 seconds, your arrows pierce armor.

Rune wraith- Your next rune you use on your target, it will instantly re apply its self.

Vicar- guardian angle, 2-3 second group invuln, no scaling?

Stormcaller- your party for the next 2 minutes deals 20% extra magic damage.

Thanks

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
I'm banned but here are my thoughts...
Honor Blade- forgot what the skill was we had it in the samurais skill list doing roughly 100 +2 intellect damage.

Shadow blade- Black Jack

Pathfinder- For the next 5 seconds, your arrows pierce armor.

Rune wraith- Your next rune you use on your target, it will instantly re apply its self.

Vicar- guardian angle, 2-3 second group invuln, no scaling?

Stormcaller- your party for the next 2 minutes deals 20% extra magic damage.

Thanks
Pathfinder- Next 3 arrows hit pierce armor or next 3 arrows, "Oh he just did his ultimate that lasts 5 seconds for arrows to pierce armor, might as well hide behind this tree or run so they cant hit me until after the 5 seconds."

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Pathfinder- Next 3 arrows hit pierce armor or next 3 arrows, "Oh he just did his ultimate that lasts 5 seconds for arrows to pierce armor, might as well hide behind this tree or run so they cant hit me until after the 5 seconds."
Means he has infinite time to hit his three arrows... That is worse

Last edited:

MrRobotman

Legacy Supporter 4
Leach - Target's explodes for a percent of their health and heals surrounding players for a certain amount? (was going for something like a blood bomb)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think the new T2 skills have to be "Ultimate," as in they deal very powerful damage/very helpful in combat with a high cool down, but rather I think they can just be just another new skill added to that T2 classes.

Reaver - AoE Mining Fatigue

Minstrel - For the next X seconds, your party within X blocks does X percent increased magic damage.

Sorcerer - Shock
Soothsayer - AncestralTotem - You place an ancestral totem at your target location which increases the intelligence and wisdom of party members within X blocks of the totem by X points for X seconds.

Leach - Replenish.
Transcendent - Passive: Reborn.
Stormcaller - Megabolt or a skill that is similar to Bonespear/ChaoticVisions, but instead of dealing damage, it heals party members hit.
Vicar - GuardianAngel

MajDeath

Portal
Leach - Replenish.
How about no. Transfuse is fine.

Leach - Increased bloodunion stack cap from somewhere between 5 to 8 as an ultimate passive (I'd tap that)
OR
The Leach drains the life (and mana) from nearby enemies for X seconds using them as a source for skill reagents.

Last edited:

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Ravager;

Blood lust - For the next 15 seconds, the more physical damage you inflict. The more physical damage you gain that you can inflict per swing/ physical damage skill( 2% per hit).

Basically this skill with add an additional 2% of damage ontop of what you would of hit taking the previous amount of damage into account. Example of the damage increase per hit over 10 hits;

50 ---> 51 ---> 52.02 ---> 53.06 --->54.12 ---> 55.20 --->56.31 ---> 57.44 --->58.59 ---> 59.77 ---> ect

Note; % would depend on how crazy you want this skill to be.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Transcendent: Reborn - Half health when you are about to die
Illusionist - Plaguebomb, an AOE damage skill added onto Beguiler's kit. Keep the damage somewhat low but add one or more cc affects (slow, wither, nausea, etc.)

TsiJiang

Legacy Supporter 9
I've only played Cleric but my idea of Vicar Ultimate skill (based on the assumption that Vicar is still a primary healer) would be:

a mass revive for all party members (or only all party members within a certain range) and regen (for 5% of the target's HP), 4 seconds per tick, up to 20 ticks (regen wears off after the 20th tick, overhealing allowed), for any party members within range that were not dead. Personally It seems like it'd be useful for large boss fights or a little surprise to use against a raid team trying to wipe a town, or vice versa: give you the extra edge needed to wipe a town. This is of course subject to tweaking and balancing, the regen especially. And a 600 second cooldown afterwards so it's not abused. Another optional thing is to add a rare reagent cost to even further prevent abuse.

or

Martyr - Transformation into an angel (doesn't have to be a visual transformation, maybe just an icon about their head) gaining invuln for 20 seconds and instant cast SacredTouch for the duration of the transformation (cooldown down to 2 seconds). At the end of the transformation player dies.

Edit#10: nix mine i like
Vicar- Afterlife: passive: your death heals nearby party members for 35% health.

Seems more balanced

Last edited:

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Soothsayer- Totemic Mastery: passive: Allows the Soothsayer to place 2 totems at once.
Leach- Blood Synthesis: passive: Allows the Leach to gain 2 blood unions instead of 1 on skills that apply.
Runewraith- Rune Blast: active: Applies all runes at once to everyone in a 5 block radius. (decent / long cd)
Defiler- Defile (I know): active: Applies a curse that does not allow players in a 10 block radius to be revived for 20 min.
Flameweaver- Bathe in Flames: passive: 35% fire dmg reduction from all sources
Sorcerer- White out: passive: Blizzard now spawns from where you blinked from. (you can no longer cast blizzard)
Vicar- Afterlife: passive: your death heals nearby party members for 35% health.
Transcendent- Phoenix: active: you are revived at your last death point. (long cd).
Illusionist- Plaguebomb: active: Decent dmg with a nausea affect.
Reaver-
Ravager- Harbinger: passive: you are allowed to wear full chain armor
Stormcaller- Earthcaller: passive: the cd and mana costs of earthwall are halved.
Crusader- Thorns: passive: when holding your shield, all incoming dmg dealt to allies within 10 blocks deals 33 dmg back to the attackers.
Minstrel-
Dragonknight- Superjump............
Shadowblade- Nightcrawler: passive: In low enough light levels you become invisible as long as you are sneaking.
Pathfinder- Summon wolf: active: summons a tamed wolf.........

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Minstrel:

Arcane Boost - Warsong for magic. Longer CD shorter duration

Battle March - 50 Stam every second for 5 seconds, Speed 2 to entire party for 5 seconds, 5% extra damage for 10 seconds (Stacks with Warsong) Long CD, Medium cost, 8 Block range

Also, @Kainzo can you explain what the letters mean in your chart up top?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Minstrel:

Arcane Boost - Warsong for magic. Longer CD shorter duration

Battle March - 50 Stam every second for 5 seconds, Speed 2 to entire party for 5 seconds, 5% extra damage for 10 seconds (Stacks with Warsong) Long CD, Medium cost, 8 Block range

Also, @Kainzo can you explain what the letters mean in your chart up top?
What I can infer.

Kainzo wants to reduce classes to have only 10 skills. To the side he listed the amount and type of skills each class has.
  • U: Utility
  • O: Offence
  • D: Defence

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I just want to get some clarification from @Kainzo on what sort of cooldowns and level of damage/utility these skills will have (I'm pretty sure he mentioned it somewhere)

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
What I can infer.

Kainzo wants to reduce classes to have only 10 skills. To the side he listed the amount and type of skills each class has.
  • U: Utility
  • O: Offence
  • D: Defence

Taking that into consideration:

Leach:

-Bloodbond be changed to a passive that grants a 15 + (0.1 per wisdom point) percentage of magic damage to health for your party within 12 blocks.

-Remove Infusion

-Remove BloodRitual

-Remove Bloodgift ???

The Leach drains the life (and mana) from nearby enemies for X seconds using them as a source for skill reagents.

^^^ Use This as Ultimate ^^^

Overall make bloodmage's/leach's heals heavily based on its DPS damage.

@Kainzo

Last edited:

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo so the tier 2 skill for illusionist is plaguebomb what would be the cooldown on it then? I also am not a fan of plaguebomb being the ultimate replace chaotic visions with plaguebomb and make a different skill for it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The average skills is 13 -- so we're shooting around 11-13. With T2 getting the extra. This will be a major balance change and a good start to what we're looking to do with balance.

With great balance will come sorrow and joy.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
Crusader-InnerLight-Level 61 Skill
Creates a "shield" that applies to allies within 5 blocks of you that absorbs 200 (+0.49 per point of Endurance) damage, magical and physical, before dissipating. Dissipates after 10 seconds if no damage is taken. If someone's shield is destroyed, they are healed for 32(+0.21 per point of Wisdom) health.
Requires an Iron Door in hand.
Requires 12 glowstone dust.
Costs 425 (-0.012 per point of Wisdom) mana.
Cooldown of 5 minutes.
NOTE: I took the name from one of my earlier suggestions and threw it on here.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The average skills is 13 -- so we're shooting around 11-13. With T2 getting the extra. This will be a major balance change and a good start to what we're looking to do with balance.

With great balance will come sorrow and joy.
One possible solution:
1 skill at lvl 1, 1 every 6 levels, and the ultimate at 61 gives ya 12 skills. For those who can't math :p (1,6,12,18,24,30,36,42,48,54,60,61)

Another idea I'd like to see is that every would start off with a passive at level 1.