• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Conceptual Class - Dancer

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I like this idea very much and I think your really good...uhm "designer" or w/e you call it if you made it up yourself. But my image of Dancer is to appear out of nowhere in the middle of a fight and deal button of aoe damage with skills like "Blade dance" or something like that and then its kill or be killed since you are squishy as hell. Definitely should be fast, aoe-based class with low hp/armor

I like the idea of a more mobile less tanky Ninja, but in this build I wanted to focus more on rogue like class support. A trickster, a speed demon, an impossible to determine for, that in itself does not do a lot of damage but would in turn could cause tons of confusion in an attempt to disorient it's enemies.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Would be very fun to play against magi. They would be so freaked out with you teleporting/Jumping every where :)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Would be very fun to play against magi. They would be so freaked out with you teleporting/Jumping every where :)

It would be an interesting fight. With the Dancers limited damage it would take a while to whittle down the Wizard, but that being said if they can dodge the icebolts and fireballs they should be able to avoid the wizards other damage spells to a reasonable extent. GG Phase link a bolt or worse, if the Wizard is not paying attention.

Still think the Wizard would win pretty easily but who knows.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I like the idea of a more mobile less tanky Ninja, but in this build I wanted to focus more on rogue like class support. A trickster, a speed demon, an impossible to determine for, that in itself does not do a lot of damage but would in turn could cause tons of confusion in an attempt to disorient it's enemies.

Wow, failed at this post... Let me try again with the words I meant to use!
While I like the idea of a more mobile less tanky Ninja, the design of this build is focused more on rogue like support class. A trickster, a speed demon, an impossible to determine foe, that in itself does not do a lot of damage but would in turn could cause tons of confusion in an attempt to disorient it's enemies.