• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Meeting - 03/15/14 - 3PM CST

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
If enchaters could choose their enchants. That would be amazing.

Add the ability to make epic enchants at major XP costs. Like 10 - 20 levels for fortune 3. Just an example.

Lower the cool down on disenchant to 5 or 10 seconds.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
If enchaters could choose their enchants. That would be amazing.

Add the ability to make epic enchants at major XP costs. Like 10 - 20 levels for fortune 3. Just an example.

Lower the cool down on disenchant to 5 or 10 seconds.

Or maybe just remove the cooldown completely, chances are by the time you've switched items into your hotbar to disenchant, the cooldown is off anyway.

Also, possibly more bonus EXP for Enchanters when disenchanting. On raids you can't always take all loot with you, but if I could get some nice EXP from disenchanting a Protection/Feather Falling etc armor or efficiency/fortune pics, that would be great. DIsenchant seems very useless really, especially as there is an abundance of materials to remake tools etc, due the lacking economy this map.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
I know it may be a lot to ask... But I really think we should have some sort of party link system so that we can link 2 separate party ( with x amount in each) so that they don't kill one another.

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
I know it may be a lot to ask... But I really think we should have some sort of party link system so that we can link 2 separate party ( with x amount in each) so that they don't kill one another.
That sounds very similar to the enemies and allies idea.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
COMMUNITY MEETING URGENT TOPIC:

WitherHead Social Pets.

Type /pet list and see what some of the other possibilities are! More pets 2014.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Was unable to make the meeting today, anyone have a summary of what was talked about and conclusions made?

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
I was in the meeting today, but came and went. I've heard some of you who did come to the meeting today and stayed throughout recorded it? If that is the case, when might those recordings be available to the public?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was in the meeting today, but came and went. I've heard some of you who did come to the meeting today and stayed throughout recorded it? If that is the case, when might those recordings be available to the public?

1.8 Update:
1505-1507

Adventure:
1507-1520

Balance:
1520-1524

PvP Reward:
1524-1536

Township Alliances:
1536-1540

New Classes:
1540-1545