• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Meeting - 03/15/14 - 3PM CST

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Advance Crafting:
  • How will it work
  • Will it be limited by class (Only certain classes can make certain items?)
  • It's impact on PvP and the Economy.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Consequences for noob slayers. This is a big turn off for new players getting corpse camped when they first set foot into Haven and don't want to go to Shrine due to either lack of players or terrain or other things/both things

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Suggestion a new map for shrine? one withOUT amplified biomes, I feel like that is the biggest problem for shrine, No one wants to play because its so damn hard to navigate the terrain. I think there would be a lot more shrine players if this happened.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Suggestion a new map for shrine? one withOUT amplified biomes, I feel like that is the biggest problem for shrine, No one wants to play because its so damn hard to navigate the terrain. I think there would be a lot more shrine players if this happened.
If you could make several areas of the map amplified, like giant mountain ranges it would be fine. But with the entire map amplified it is a nightmare. Now regenerating ruins into amplified... By all means go for it. But make Shrine a normal map with a few sections amplified.

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I think discussing Herocraft as a community outside of the Minecraft client would be a fun and creative topic to discuss.
By this I mean building a bridge between the in-game and out-game experience, such as player / town statistics viewable on the Herocraft website, and perhaps even money and town management outside of the game, so players can be connected wherever they have an internet connection.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Caution against too much balance discussion when the community already discuss it on Suggestions forums.
A good way to get prepared for the balance discussion would be to highlight any 1-3 problems from any class you see needing a fix. A bad way to get prepared would be to think up a really complex change for your class and try to explain it mid-meeting.

Avoir

Obsidian
I've heard someone talk about a bounty system that goes off on someone that has a highkillstreak or even high Elo, I think that it would be really fun if we could implement that because it would give motivation for players to keep pvping and even add more fun to the server.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
1. The continuous lag. It seems for a couple weeks there has been lag every evening - from just once in a while to making the game unplayable. I don't what is causing it, but last map I never had this kind of consistent lag.

2. Things for players to do - adventure map with quests and bosses should resolve a lot of this.

3. Economy - Haven has none. Not sure how to fix this other than limit what ppl can do even more. You want food - get it from a farmer. You want armor - get it from a smith. Make it so diamond tools can only be made by smiths. Cooked foods can only be done by farmers. Add mana / stamina potions to alchemists and watch them sell like hotcakes. Yes people can use diamonds / emeralds but those are not looked upon as consumable items - where potions are.

4. Shrine - give a weeks notice and wipe the map - people can keep an inventory full of stuff (or nothing). Make the first 2-3k around spawn normal and the rest amplified for people who like that. Make new players start on shrine not haven - don't let them transfer without knowing full well they will be camped and killed... and then camped some more. Or maybe not let them move to haven until level 10 lost soul or such. Let all chat channels cross worlds.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Topics for discussion (so far):
  • HeroMod (@unknownloner / @Rumblestikk / @Mumfrey)
  • 1.8 update/new blocks/integrations
  • Bringing new blood to Herocraft
  • Alternative Donation methods
  • New classes
  • Adventure Map
  • Advanced Crafting
  • Dungeons
  • Balance Changes
  • PVP Rewards
  • Township Alliances
  • Deathmatches/Arenas
  • PVE Events
Can Shrine New map be discussed please?

Avoir

Obsidian
Another pvp suggestion, it would be cool if every month give or take that the ELO would get reset. I'm saying this because all the top 10 no longer play which makes getting ELO a lot harder and longer. It isn't really fair for people that are active. Another solution would be losing ELO slowly when being inactive for to long, kinda like league of legends.

I find that this would add challenge to pvp and also a kind of competition within players which is always a good thing.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
If we can get server-to-server inventory working, id consider it.
Well To be honest with the amount of people that currently play shrine I think we could get away with a full wipe without to many people bitching about it. It's a new map full of new experiences, etc I think they will quickly get over it. Unless there is a different concern I am not seeing?

Kydone

Iron
I want to bring some new stuff to make PvP more attractive and interesting.
The first thing is a fight. Weekly or every third day at an chosen place an unique itemblock spawns. Everyone who wants to get this have to fight the other guilds and if a guild get it, the guild can place it in their base and the itemblock drops some stuff.
Second thing is the guild plugin. I really think it is nich better then the town plugin, because in a town is everything 100% save. With the guild plugin you can make a new really cool system! Classes should get some new skills like TnT Skills and skills which break Obsidian. The broken block regenerate after 1 minute and you can raid other guilds with much fun!
If you didnt understand everything ask please, and im sorry about it.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
I would highly advise against Bitcoin transactions, what with all the problems the bitcoin exchanges have been seeing lately...that's just personal opinion though.

That was one Exchange that has been dying for years now. If all you know about Bitcoin is what you've seen in the news, then please don't advise on matters that you clearly have little grasp on. Just my personal opinion btw.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Well To be honest with the amount of people that currently play shrine I think we could get away with a full wipe without to many people bitching about it. It's a new map full of new experiences, etc I think they will quickly get over it. Unless there is a different concern I am not seeing?

I for one have put in a bunch of time on Shrine and have a ton of stuff in my personal region and if it all went away I wouldn't be too upset. As long as we have warning so we can sell off our soul shards and remove lwcs / regions so they don't bug out on the new version.