• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Gaming: Oregon Trail (Zombies)

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I have a feeling the heart you put after my name jinxed it and got me killed (Thanks for the heart tho)
If possible, can you add @MultiHeartGold to Trip #3 too?
MultiHeart didn't fit, neither did MultiHGold.

Anyway let's start trip 2!

The lawyer from the once great city of Miami, @Squid_bot , will be leading his friends @FuzyLogick , @SadieCharlie , @DJAlphaWolf , and @UltNachopony to Oregon.
94hrqge.png

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
hpYwaxH.png
@FuzyLogick decided to blackout. Just great
rkYTV5u.png

Well shit that escalated quickly
Ttr7Lo8.png

They had come further than any before them
hpYwaxH.png

With the driver of the wagon slowly turning into a zombie and fuzy sleeping in the back all hope is lost.
jOOmUCQ.png

GG. Trip 3 goes out tomorrow. Will anyone get to Oregon? :O

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Well I guess I saw Med in front of my name and just had to shake hands with other survivors... You know looking for replacement food sources companions for our trip for when the others die out

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
That was sad, the leader himself got bitten by a zombie, and FuzyLogick was dying from cholera :'(

P.S Can the disease magnet that I am hop in? :p I hope I can heal myself before spreading the diseases.