• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Community Gaming: Oregon Trail (Zombies)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
irishman81 if you have already started collecting :)

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
In the words of a gaming commentator known as Mr. Sark in the Youtube realm,

"The key to surviving the zombie apocalypse is going straight to the end of the evolution of survival. It starts off ...'Oh no things are shitty...then we're eating less and now we're rationing food...oh my god now we're being careful of survivors and oh now we had to eat the cat..' and pretty soon, you're at the very end. I will snap right to the fucking end. The second I even have a brownout, boom....cannibalism. You just cut to the fucking end. That's how you survive."

So essentially, as soon as shit goes bad, I'm eating yall. Good luck :).

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6

"The key to surviving the zombie apocalypse is going straight to the end of the evolution of survival. It starts off ...'Oh no things are shitty...then we're eating less and now we're rationing food...oh my god now we're being careful of survivors and oh now we had to eat the cat..' and pretty soon, you're at the very end. I will snap right to the fucking end. The second I even have a brownout, boom....cannibalism. You just cut to the fucking end. That's how you survive."

You're all gonna die down here.

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Damn, my leadership skills not good enough for this lol. But bring it on!
*plot twist, I am immune!

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4

Consuming a rare squid such as me would kill you before the zombies. My blood is coated with a deadly toxin and my tentacles would suffocate you! Nice try