• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cloatey's Application

Cloatey

Stone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cloatey
  2. Location & Age:Georgia
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well some of old ''friends'' come on here and they told the website about HeroCraft. I hope to see you SparklesFTW.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted becuase some so called friends are in there they quit the server I usually go on. I just wanna see them and reunite. Lets just hope they don't betray me :/.
  9. Special Key (DO NOT LEAVE BLANK!):HCC7
  10. Additional Info: I am a broster and I am a huge fan of MineCraft!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Cloatey
  2. Location & Age:Georgia
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):No
  4. Referral(s):
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well some of old ''friends'' come on here and they told the website about HeroCraft. I hope to see you SparklesFTW.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted becuase some so called friends are in there they quit the server I usually go on. I just wanna see them and reunite. Lets just hope they don't betray me :/.
  9. Special Key (DO NOT LEAVE BLANK!):HCC7
  10. Additional Info: I am a broster and I am a huge fan of MineCraft!

Thanks for the interest but your age is required. Remember to reply back to this thread so I am alerted. Thanks!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am 20 I forgot to put it :/

Please explain these bans in detail

[0] => 46.182.120.86 .:. fly hacking
[1] => mc.anticraft.info .:. bye

[issuer] => paperchaos
[server] => c-wom.zapto.org:25597
[reason] => creativewom.zapto.org/appeal
[time] => 2012-03-14 21:22:32

Cloatey

Stone
I don't know anything about them....[DOUBLEPOST=1352682685][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't hack either...

Cloatey

Stone
If this happen I won't do this on this server all I want to do is meet my own friends: UnknownK9,SparklesFTW,TheMrLief. Maybe there is more I haven't checked.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not being accepted does not mean you cannot join the server as you can via the greylist.

Your fly hacking ban concerns me most of all.

Cloatey

Stone
I swear I won't grief or anything I don't hack![DOUBLEPOST=1352683452][/DOUBLEPOST]Just say if im going to be accepted or not I deubt I will.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I swear I won't grief or anything I don't hack![DOUBLEPOST=1352683452][/DOUBLEPOST]Just say if im going to be accepted or not I deubt I will.

The way it works here is you do not get to demand anything. You will be denied or accepted when the review is done.

Cloatey

Stone
Ok...[DOUBLEPOST=1352684733][/DOUBLEPOST]It WAS from months ago I don't remember at all but ill try to recall what happen.[DOUBLEPOST=1352685517][/DOUBLEPOST]It must be hard for you accepting all these apps

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok...[DOUBLEPOST=1352684733][/DOUBLEPOST]It WAS from months ago I don't remember at all but ill try to recall what happen.[DOUBLEPOST=1352685517][/DOUBLEPOST]It must be hard for you accepting all these apps

I am still doing the review on your name. As it is I am leaning towards denying your application based on your bans. Stop bumping your application.[DOUBLEPOST=1352686686,1352686515][/DOUBLEPOST]So you live in Georgia?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Despite the attitude you have shown in this thread, and the pushing, and the fly hack Ban, I am going to go ahead and give you the chance on the server.

Welcome to Herocraft

Cloatey

Stone
Ok. I swear won't break rules.[DOUBLEPOST=1353279404,1352769303][/DOUBLEPOST]Do I get accepted or something?