• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Cleric healing out of party people

Aneriel

TNT
Was pvping and i was able to heal the other team. Tested sacred word, sacred touch and sacred hymn.

Tersiye and I were grouped, Celvick and Darth were grouped. Celvick stepped in front of Terisye as I was starting a heal, it targeted Celvick and then healed him. We then just tested each of them by damaging Celvick and then me casting those heals on him. Healed him every time.

We are all in the same town and nation. I'm also a Vicar, not a cleric, in case that might make any difference

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Not a bug. Targeting has been changed.

Use:

• /bind fullheal : will heal everyone
  • /bind fullheal -ts : will heal self
  • /bind fullheal -to : will heal everyone else
  • /bind fullheal -tp : will heal party members including your self
  • /bind fullheal -tp -to : will heal party members but not your self
  • /bind fullheal -te : will heal non party members but not your party members or your self.

to change skills.
Give feedback at http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/targeting-changes-live-testing-feedback.58378/

Aneriel

TNT
My bad. I read the document, but misunderstood it apparently. I knew about the -ts, -to commands, I just thought it was a "use this to hone in your heals" or something of that nature. Didn't realize i actually had to use them.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll play around with the commands.