• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Skyforge [36]

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Congrats Diavolo on your promotion may you do us proud :D

Also Land docks nearly done-Thanks Soup

Air docks- Still on the drawing board

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
firebomb428 said:
I think I deserve some money becuase I recruited azzazzaz.

nice, however Im a bit sceptical to the whole give people money for recruiting thing. We're saving up for Capital and need about 7k more (have about 3k now) and we arent exactly making much money since we're relying on donations. Still I think you deserve your money if this guy stays as a citizen. So if he is still fairly active in a week from now and has built himself a house, I'll give you your 50c. (sorry to might seem like such and ass, but we get quite a lot of "new citizens" that go inactive and dont contribute to the town, and very few help donate towards capital, but I appreciate your recruiting effort and Im sure you'll get your money)

@Afro: thanks, dont feel like its a promotion, more of a picking up the reigns after capn. The docks look awesome and Im sure the floating dock will be cool too.

One other thing on the getting money for recruiting thing. We need to earn more money for the town, and we are getting quite a lot of noble plots and dock spots for sale now. So if you can rack in a sale of one of those plots (all have signs on them stating price and all) I think you should be entitled to 10% of the sale sum. (that also means citzens get 10% discount on the noble plots) Just make sure the buyer builds somethng nice on the plots. There are two reasons for buyable noble plots, getting money and getting a city with nice noble structures on them.

When it comes to construction, everyone should check out: http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1115 there is sweet cash to be made if you make something that is truly awesome. (+ lots of glory)

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
2011-03-10_185641.png

[size=medium]Sky Harbor [/size]
Presenting Sky Harbor's Explicit Boat plots, you've built a home in the sky, and now its time to build one on water. From cruisers, to speedboats, its your choice how you would like to build your personal boat.

[size=medium]Plot Sizes and Prices[/size]

• [size=medium]
  • Elite Boat Lots
[/size]
This extra large lot allows for fully customizable and fully sized vessels. Being one of the most expensive plots, what you buy is what you get. Want to sail the oceans in a family cruise ship? how about a speedboat? or a miniature sub? then this is the right lot for you!
[size=medium]Size:[/size] 7 blocks wide - 10,11,12 blocks long

FuckingSoup98

Legacy Supporter 5
2011-03-10_185641.png

[size=medium]Sky Harbor [/size]
Presenting Sky Harbor's Explicit Boat plots, you've built a home in the sky, and now its time to build one on water. From cruisers, to speedboats, its your choice how you would like to build your personal boat.

[size=medium]Plot Sizes and Prices[/size]

• [size=medium]
  • Elite Boat Lots
[/size]
This extra large lot allows for fully customizable and fully sized vessels. Being one of the most expensive plots, what you buy is what you get. Want to sail the oceans in a family cruise ship? how about a speedboat? or a miniature sub? then this is the right lot for you!
[size=medium]Size:[/size] 7 blocks wide - 10,11,12 blocks long. Sizes along the width of the dock are permanent, and cannot be moved or re sized. Epic boats are to stay at least one block away from the sides and front of the docks at all times. Failure to follow the regulations will penalize you with a daily fee, as the maintenance of the docks are at high upkeep. We want all boats, citizens, and walkways to be in full tact and undamaged at all times, so please take into consideration for your neighbors sakes.

Okay sure I'm good with that. Also is there anything I could go out and get to give to the city who could sell it and use the profits?
Thanks, firebomb428

P.S sorry about how blunt the thing about the money seemed. I just couldn't think of anything better way to say it. Also I'm sorry if you already know this but just making sure I didn't just make up the reward for recruiting I was just reading KoE's forum says that if a person recruits a citizen for such and such cities (one of which is SF) the person get a sort of payment or reward.

Thanks, firebomb428

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
firebomb428 said:
Okay sure I'm good with that. Also is there anything I could go out and get to give to the city who could sell it and use the profits?
Thanks, firebomb428

P.S sorry about how blunt the thing about the money seemed. I just couldn't think of anything better way to say it. Also I'm sorry if you already know this but just making sure I didn't just make up the reward for recruiting I was just reading KoE's forum says that if a person recruits a citizen for such and such cities (one of which is SF) the person get a sort of payment or reward.

Thanks, firebomb428

there is snow to be harvested up north. I have been selling stacks of snow for 10-12c. thats very quick money actually. we have tree, cactus and wheat farms in town just remember to replant. making coal from wood and then making smoothstone/halfsteps from cobble is a nice business. you can always mine for gold/diamonds in mines. our lake often has squids in them, black wool sells pretty well. the best is if you sell it yourself, best way of making money is being there when someone is in dire need of something, so having different people selling increases the income. just donate to the town when you think you have a decent amount of money to spare. Also buying gold for the town for 10c per bar is also a good income source. I could buy the gold from you for 11c if you wanna give a bit to the town or 12c to get all the profit yourself. (we sell to DHX for 12c now)

about the citizen thing, no problem on the requesting of money, Ive seen the thread too and as long as we get fairly active members 50c per citizen recruited is good.

[size=medium]Note: this thread will be closed soon. I will make a new town thread to be able to edit the citizen list. [/size]

Hey Diavolo I have 854 snow balls and I'm still getting more was wondering if I could give them to you to sell and I could have 25 percent of the profits you keep 25 percent of the profits and the city gets the rest. I that could happen that would be great and if you want me to I could make them into snow blocks.
Thanks, firebomb428

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
Good luck to Diavolo in his time as Mayor of Skyforge! I'll still be around as a Town Council member, but I'm finding I'm not able to contribute as much as I used to, in time or in creative inspiration, so I thought it was time to hand the reigns to someone else before I get burned out on Minecraft altogether.

Also, I'd like to note that the Skyforge thread is the 3rd most viewed on the whole forum, right after Donor Commands and Show Us Your Face. Go Skyforge!

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
*New idea I know we have a lot of plans KOE arena, skydocks and ect. But!
We should make a seperate council building away from the town hall with seats for the coucil and other awarded to donaters of skyforge. So whats your thoughs?