• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Seagate [26] [Neutral]

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: [City] Seagate [24] [Neutral]

ruethian said:
I will not be on again tonight but if you put up buttons I will wire it up so its pushbutton tomorrow

And...y does the road need to be wider...it has to be an odd number because every road in our town is 3 wide. If it is 5 wide then ok but it CAN NOT be 4 wide

The Gate separates the Road and the seagate roads in such a way that the 4:3 ratio becomes irrelevant. The problem is a road of three directing to the gate (which is 18 blocks, an even number) shifts the gate no matter where it is. 5 would do this as well. In-town requires things to be less proportional, which is why the 3 still works.

I'm also thinking about creating a "welcome to seagate" room between the new and old gate, so that the space does not go to waste. This would also rid us of the proportionality inside town altogether.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6

Matt5327 said:
I think this is the point where one can accurately assess that we have no lives.

This 'life' thing - I hear it involves socializing. My sources tell me it involves females and alcohol both of which include negative consequences...
Not sure I want one

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6

Brutalacerate said:
I wanted to apologize to Seagate for not flushing last time.

This could mean any amount of things...:icon_eek:

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Final argument.

I am not hating on the gate style i like it. It is simply a matter of fitting into the town properly. Every road in our town is 3 wide. Our town board is 5 wide. The entrance to town hall is 3 wide. The compass is an odd number as well.

And whats the differenct between just one more block wider...look for yourself.

2011-05-31_115609.png

2011-05-31_115640.png

It would look better, absorb better, be easier to wire to open, and make me happy :icon_biggrin:

Brutalacerate said:

Yeh well even if you had the damn thing is clogged now. Where can i find someone who is a plumber class?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
ruethian said:
Final argument.

I am not hating on the gate style i like it. It is simply a matter of fitting into the town properly. Every road in our town is 3 wide. Our town board is 5 wide. The entrance to town hall is 3 wide. The compass is an odd number as well.

And whats the differenct between just one more block wider...look for yourself.

2011-05-31_115609.png

2011-05-31_115640.png

It would look better, absorb better, be easier to wire to open, and make me happy :icon_biggrin:

Whatever

ruethian said:
Brutalacerate said:

Yeh well even if you had the damn thing is clogged now. Where can i find someone who is a plumber class?

It's a me! Mario!

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
[align=center][size=xx-large]HOLY SHIT![/size][/align]

Almost 3000 views - Man I love this town!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
Many thanks to Ruethian for the redstone wiring of the new gate--it sure went through some troubles! I have a few plans for the new open spaces up above, to make things look a little more... watery.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Repent the end is nigh!

It's been great working with all of you and I hope to see you in our next city Ironpass! As of now (9:54 AM) I declare all projects in Seagate HALTED!

Do what you will withing town rules - Thank you all for a great time
:icon_mrgreen: See you in Ironpass, and if I don't then I'll see you around elsewhere

It's been a pleaure
I love you all to death

Yours loyal mayor and friend,
-StrongholdX-

NOTE: If you'd like to get in on Ironpass Join up In TS - we're going to have a planning meeting soon and get this stuff laid out before the end of the world

EDIT: Thanks for being awesome and having the most views and replies out of all the townships - we had almost as many views in a shorter amount of time than Skyforge which has been around for fricken ever. You guys rock, I couldn't have asked for a better Herocraft experience! See you on the other side!

Matt5327

Legacy Supporter 3
At the current state of IronPass, I'm not so into it. I'll go to TS jic, but I'm probably going to attempt setting up a new town, perhaps to be joined with iron pass for a future kingdom.

EDIT: I also would still like to build the boathouse, if you don't mind. It really can't hurt anything.

EDIT2: Also, I know this is a long way off, but Herocraft should have a very dramatic server reset on December 21, 2012.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Sup Sup

Its your friendly neighborhood Banker here... :icon_mrgreen:

So... Ironpass.

We need a meeting on this, and I propose Friday, June 3rd at 8pm Central.

Anybody that wants to be included or is interested in this EPIC CITY, needs to be on Teamspeak, Channel Seagate.

Does that work for everyone?

We have GOT to get our shit together... :icon_eek:

And on a personal note:

Strongholdx, thanks for taking me in when my own townspeople abandoned me. Not naming any names.... like Rue:icon_mrgreen: LOL, but I had a blast.

Make way for the most EPIC build on the Herocraft Server: [size=large]IRONPASS[/size]

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Punisher79 said:
Strongholdx, thanks for taking me in when my own townspeople abandoned me. Not naming any names.... like Rue:icon_mrgreen: LOL, but I had a blast.

Uhhhhh....i was not the only one who was sick of mayor final so less :icon_cry:

And yeh see you all in a new world! [size=x-small]*cry* My poor siren's tear *cry*[/size]

EDIT: Did you know that if you write q q in capitals it changes to QQ?

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
So i made a parting gift from me to seagate.....

2011-06-03_234714.png

It is a legit gift :p

2011-06-03_233735.png

LOL HA HA!!!
ohh im in so much trouble :p

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
wierd to see "rue" like that :p in my language, it mean street, all this town is one street? Oo