• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
1. In Game Name: cat_8898
2. Class: Warrior and Crafter
3. Previous Towns: None
4. People you know in the town: Mgrant1 Air_Restraint
5. Why you should be Accepted: I know friends in your town and it sounds like a nice place to live
6. What makes you special: I like to pvp And My name is Cat :)
7. Additional Information: I like to pvp and mine, and im a Nice person
Accepted! Welcome to Mineris Cat! :p

mcferbit32

Dirt
1. In Game Name: mcferbit32
2. Class: Rogue and Crafter
3. Previous Towns: None
4. People you know in the town: Carlover1234
5. Why you should be Accepted: I am a good fighter and I will defend the town however I can
6. What makes you special: I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years and I mastered minecraft fighting
7. Additional Information: Carlover1234 told me about this town

duh374

Coal
1. In Game Name: Duh374
2. Class: Caster, going Pyro
3. Previous Towns: Atlus on Zeal, Altum and Ryleh on Dragonguard.
4. People you know in the town: Mgrant1, Airrestraint
5. Why you should be Accepted: I am an experienced player that is looking for a community of people to play with, and I enjoy trading with and helping other players.
6. What makes you special: I have experience on herocraft and I really enjoy mining on herocraft, which is why I like the Enchanter profession.
7. Additional Information: I have had experience with herocraft since the days of zeal, and I have played minecraft since early Alpha.

1. In Game Name: killiganone.
2. Class: mage: Necromancer.
3. Previous Towns: Dont remember have not played in over a year.
4. People you know in the town: None, sorry
5. Why you should be Accepted:
Its up to the Mayors to accept me more so then i decide, but if i were to type i would say: I am a resource gatherer aswell as a Hardcore pvper equip with my weapons and spells.
6. What makes you special: Necromancer Whats not special about he dead .
7. Additional Information:
MMO / Game Exp:
Been playing games since i was 7 and started mmo's at 10 (World of warcraft) i was in the beta thanks to my dad, got minecraft when it first went to be payed my main names "Killigan" was taken aka ment for "Kill Again" since i like to kill mercifully in any game i play, Npc, Mobs, Players.
Outside Games:
i do an ES called Luge been going it since 9

tres322

Glowing Redstone
1. In Game Name:tres322
2. Class: pyromancer/crafter
3. Previous Towns:no one
4. People you know in the town:no one
5. Why you should be Accepted:because i am evil huahuahuahuahua
6. What makes you special:i like ranger attack i like exploring but i donn't like internet explorer
7. Additional Information: i am peaceful and i play other games like skyrim, batlefield 3 and world of warcraft

jargolgal

TNT
In Game Name: jargolgal
Class: Rogue (7) Crafter (8)
Previous Towns: None
People you know in the town: Pampita invited me in-game :)
Why you should be Accepted: First of all, I am very sociable and I respect rules. I don't go around griefing or stealing my allies but in contradiction, I do good raids too.
What makes you special: I can earn money very fast :) and since I am a farmer, I can give a nice supply of food to the townspeople.
Additional Information: I am usually online and I am very loyal to my group :)