• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][RoV] Mineris [96][Evil]

Winex55

Wood
1. In Game Name: Winex55
2. Class: Dreadknight
3. Previous Towns: Rangpur
4. People you know in the town: Firebus, allstar0014, ultimate optics, Dragonzero39, judgedread540, multis_revenge, panflake.... alot from legion(guild)
5. Why you should be Accepted: I'm not a bad pvper, i like to pvp and i am usually on a lot so i can help with fights and other things.
6. What makes you special:42 killstreak i was below level 10 dreadknight
7. Additional Information: I play to kill people since thats my way to have fun. I dont like many towns so there is nothing holding me back from killing anyone else.

nugettt111

Gold
1. In game name: nugettt111
2. Class: necromancer
3. Previous towns: none
4. People you know in the town: allstar0014, winex55, firebus
5. Why you should be accepted: I am a beast. Also I am a pretty good pvp'er. I am knowledgable of the server. I am a decent builder. I am an active member of the server. I love the town.
6. What makes you special: unlike many newish players on the server, I am competent of how things work. Also, I am familiar with many people on the server.
7.additional info: I Genuinly enjoy pvp and leveling up classes. I hope to master necromancer (a strong pvp class) andthen move on to the other classes.

1. In Game Name:bloodofgore
2. Class:Rogue
3. Previous Towns:none
4. People you know in the town:None
5. Why you should be Accepted:Because I love me some PVP
6. What makes you special: I am a very good shot with the bow.
7. Additional Information: I like ducks

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Im sorry bloodofgore, but "i like ducks" isn't descriptive enough for my likings, if you said "I really like ducks" they may have been better. Since you messed up your first time you have to write something amazing about ducks to make up about it.

Reec0n

TNT
1. In Game Name: Reec0n
2. Class: Rogue going for Ranger
3. Previous Towns: Sigpit's town on the previous map.
4. People you know in the town: Sigpit, Pandaman7
5. Why you should be Accepted: Well I will contribute to the town in anyway possible such as resource gathering and helping to defend the town from attackers if need be.
6. What makes you special: Talented builder can create many things and I enjoy working on large projects for towns such as adding on as it expands.
7. Additional Information: Been on Herocraft since Zeal enjoy building/resource gathering. Enjoy being a ranged class for PvP situations just seems to suit myself better than melee.

AlphaTimer

Stone
1. In Game Name: AlphaTimer
2. Class: Caster (Wizard/Pyromancer Probably)
3. Previous Towns: None
4. People you know in the town: None
5. Why you should be Accepted:
I'll help out whenever needed and I'll be someone you can have a conversation with when your bored. :)
6. What makes you special:
I'm a great pvper and a decent builder. I also have a high level of maturity and is a interesting person to talk to.
7. Additional Information:
Have wandered the wilderness on Herocraft for awhile now and is awaiting a place to live. I would really enjoy joining this town.

zxgoldenxz

Coal
1. In Game Name: piffy22
2. Class: Rouge, im really getting close to Ranger/Runeblade though
4. People you know in the town: None
5. Why you should be Accepted: Im new but active, i will work hard for town goals, and im also a great person to be around
6. What makes you special: My Bow, i will hit a target 9/10 times when im in serious combat, once i get ranger i'll be able to display my bow skill in combat effectively, i also can fight in close quarters with a sword very well, but i like to hang back with a bow and drop people before they even get in range.
7. Additional Information: Im on everyday, i just recently got whitelisted, i have a working microphone, Teamspeak, and various other communication options. I play counter strike, left 4 dead, and gears of war when im not playing minecraft, i usually play minecraft for 2+ hours a day.

Konurb

TNT
1. In Game Name: Konurb
2. Class: Paladin
3. Previous Towns: Skyforge, Camelot and Newerth
4. People you know in the town: firebus, winex55 and some people in Legion.
5. Why you should be Accepted: I am very active and I am on everyday.
6. What makes you special: I am a decent build and a pretty good pvper.
7. Additional Information: I love gaming and when Im not playing minecraft I'd be playing Left 4 Dead or playing my Xbox.

1. In Game Name:bloodofgore
2. Class:Rogue
3. Previous Towns:none
4. People you know in the town:None
5. Why you should be Accepted:Because I love me some PVP
6. What makes you special: I am a very good shot with the bow.
7. Additional Information: I like ducks.
Why do I like ducks you may ask? LOOK AT THAT BILL. It is amazing. Ducks have saved lives. Ducks have saved other ducks. Ducks have saved the earth. If ducks didn't exist, the space time continuum would fall into crumbles into the hands of the dark necromancers that have scorned the earth as we know today.
mallard-duck-1024-768.jpg

millaman

Dirt
1. In Game Name: millaman
2. Class: rogue
3. Previous Towns: None, this is my first town application
4. People you know in the town: None I am new to the server
5. Why you should be Accepted: I have good building skills, specializing in building stone creations such as castles and large houses, also good at making underground mansions.
6. What makes you special: I am good to get along with and am looking for a good town to support any way i can.
7. Additional Information: First time on HeroCraft, I am looking to make a name for myself any way i can and I am eager to learn and advance.

cat_8898

Legacy Supporter 5
1. In Game Name: cat_8898
2. Class: Warrior and Crafter
4. People you know in the town: Mgrant1 Air_Restraint
5. Why you should be Accepted: I know friends in your town and it sounds like a nice place to live
6. What makes you special: I like to pvp And My name is Cat :)
7. Additional Information: I like to pvp and mine, and im a Nice person