• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

City of Fiore

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Raetac said:
*ponders about the feasibility of running for Mayor himself*

I was thinking about this, myself, but we can't have a power struggle over who will be mayor erupt over this. We should keep jw as mayor and continue as if Trinity were still mayor (Doing everything ourselves, hopefully with a little more direction now, though).

We did great with a mayor who was rarely on, I don't see why we should start having problems now.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
I officially leave fiore. Good luck with the whole KOE empire thing.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Saber or Raetec, i'll gladly give mayor to either of you, im not the type to be mayor, i was kinda force to have the position. I'll talk to both of you on TS about it later. By the way, i'll be inactive on herocraft untill the rift beta is up. (which will be Saturday morning)

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
I'll take the position of mayor. Raetac will assume SIC, then Amgroma if he'd like it, and then Trinity. Can hammer out the specifics when I'm on tomorrow.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Raetac said:
ok Boss, I have lots to input to the new restructure

I've got a few ideas myself but I'm open to suggestion. I'll work on outlining plans for Fiore up to and beyond the Kingdom upgrade and will have it in a new thread within the next day or two. I'm gonna have to ask for everyone's patience while we find stable footing again through these constant powershifts and updates.

Fiore will only continue to grow.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Is this city actually dead? Dead to the point where no one will mind if I build a memorial in front of town square? I think it'd be fun if I put up a cenotaph or something with a quote from Rudyard Kipling's Recessional:

[align=center]Far called our navies melt away -
On dune and headland sinks the fire -
Lo, all our pomp of yesterday
Is one with Nineveh and Tyre!
[/align]

Just a thought. Yea? Nay?

Edit: Ooh, just thought of another good quote, if that one's no good. From Shelley's Ozymandias

[align=center]And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
[/align]

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
No Fiore aint dead, its just a dead thread. In reality this sub forum should read "Where Town threads go to die"