• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

City of Fiore

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
[size=large]The City of Fiore[/size]
[size=small]Capital of the Kingdom of Edolas[/size]

[size=small]Mayor: jwplayer0[/size]
[size=small]Vice Mayor: TrinityDown ; Saber993[/size]
[size=small]Nobles: Algebraic ; Dgco ; Raetac ; Amgroma ; Neo_Exdeath[/size]

[size=small]Bank Owner: jwplayer0[/size]
[size=small]Bankers: Amgroma ; ZELLIS[/size]

[size=small]The Official Architects of Fiore[/size]

-TrinityDown
-Raetac

[size=small]The Location of Fiore: x: -1677 z: 9[/size]

[size=medium][align=center]The Rules of Fiore[/align][/size]
1- You must listen to, and respect, the Nobles and Mayor/Vice Mayors of Fiore as well as the members of the Kingdom of Edolas Council.

2- Griefing and/or Stealing will result in an eviction from the City of Fiore without refund of your materials/coinage given to the city, or in the city.

3- Attempt to Bank with only Kingdom of Edolas Banks. This is too help our city grow, however of course, this is not 100% required.

4- We reserve the right to evict you from Fiore for any reason. We do not do it for stupid reasons though.

5- Stay within your given plot limits.

6- All Cuboids, LWCs, and Realms must allow: TrinityDown – Hawianguy1189 – jwplayer0 – Saber993

7- Breaking any Rules will result in a warning. 2 warnings and you are out of Fiore.

[size=medium][align=center]Fiore Changes I would like to make[/align][/size]

From here on city meetings will be held to discuss city projects. When KoE starts forming more we will have complete kingdom meetings. To discuss kingdom funds and to decide upon kingdom projects. All city and kingdom builds will go threw council and decided upon.

[size=medium][align=center]Fiore plot information[/align][/size]

Noble - Size (20x13) Height (20) Price (Must be awarded not for sale)
Cliff Side - Size (15x11) Height (16) Price (200c for Citizens) (250c Outsiders)
Premium - Size (15x11) Height (16) Price (100c for Citizens) (150c Outsiders)
Sea Side - Size (13x9) Height (12) Price (Free for citizens) (50c Outsiders)
Standard - Size (13x9) Height (12) Price (Free for citizens) (50c Outsiders)
Market Plots -Price (Free for Citizens) (30c Outsiders + 3c weekly tax)

All plots can go 40 down unless said otherwise.

You may purchase, if you wish, extended height allowances to your plot. These will be charged at 20c per block. They are not cheap due to the fact that we do not seen this as a benefit to the vision of our cities. These purchases need to be approved by the Mayor of Fiore.

[size=medium][align=center]Fiore In-progress Projects[/align][/size]

1. I have to talk to Capn about the KoE Colosseum project.
2. Move the bank to a wing in city hall and add a charter room.
3. Make a meeting room in upstairs of city hall and planning room.
4. Start creating vip plots.
5. Work on noble island.

Raetac

Legacy Supporter 4
My current views on what should be addressed (no guarantee I will be able to attend any meeting)

Projects in order of importance

Town Hall needs to be used, not have extra buildings for town purposes. Firstly a charter board is a must along with township info for the forum challenged. Offices for planning should also be made, with notice boards to direct people in tasks required to be completed. I feel the bank should be moved from its corner to the end of a wing, it sucks up too much space where it is. Offices of War, Farming, Mining and Exploration should be established and citizens should be encouraged to take up jobs provided by the Offices, perhaps for some sort of pay (gold or privilege)

Land within our ring needs to be landscaped and plotted out. I feel there is no need for an apartment complex due to the sheer size of our ring. To cope with a large ask I think area's should be divided up and headed by a Noble so different visions can be achieved and add variety to city.

Once the land has been ordered then the task of the city walls can be done since there is no threat of further ring expansion (I may have to eat my words on that score)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I probably can't make meetings either, so I volunteer for wall planning/construction, landscaping/garden building, and tree/wheat farming.

MetaMike

Air
I would LOVE to help give our lands some order with clearly marked borders and plots for all our future buildings. Hopefully I'll see you all online sometime so I can help with demolition/construction.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
That sounds good raetac but Here's what I was thinking.

Raetac said:
Town Hall needs to be used, not have extra buildings for town purposes.
That way, the town hall is the only town building in the city and everything else is plots. I think we should have 3-4 avg sized plots for other city buildings like an Arcanium, Military HQ, Embassy, etc. It'll def add to the city.
Raetac said:
I feel the bank should be moved from its corner to the end of a wing, it sucks up too much space where it is.
the town hall is enormous. There's space in there for at least 8 more buildings that are bigger then the size of that bank.

My suggestions are:

Have a national forest in the former talus complex. Plant hundreds of tree's, and have a huge lake in the center. Maybe have some trails running through the forest. It would be nice to surround ourselves in green landscape, as it adds to the city's environment, and def is a huge resource to have.

The walls, should have many gates 40-50 blocks apart, because its extremely annoying getting trapped out of the city. They also have to have a 5 block out cuboid to prevent people building over it. This will mean there will be at least 10 cuboids due to the size of our ring and walls.

I'm currently working on landscaping the whole south mountain that the N road comes through. So far nobody has had any problems with it, and lots of people are helping out. I plan to continue this project, and build Noble sized VIP plots that will cost 500-750c. I estimate that I will be done with this project by Jan 30th.

The railroad station should be moved from on top of the town hall, to the empty space under the town hall. We can have fancy stairs leading up from the station coming up in the two tree plots right in the center of town hall. On top of the town hall, we should have a symmetrical architectural dome or something of that sort.

One other suggestion I have is fountains. We need a few around the city for looks. I think adding small things like that will add to the city.

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
post-3-1219410224.jpg

Howdy, neighbors!

Skyforge is planning on building a big-ass combat arena, and I thought that the area where talus used to be would be an excellent location. It's already flat, and is between our two towns.

If Fiore is interested I would like this to be a joint project, it would become the KoE Colosseum. Plans include an obstacle-filled combat arena, a spleef arena below ground, small shops to make some extra cash, and a system for allowing people to place bets on combat (I have some ideas).

The idea is to make it a draw for people around the server, we'd invite people from other towns to come down and compete in GLADIATORIAL COMBAT! We'd make a big weekly event of it at server peak time, one of the Mayors would officiate over the games and we'd have a few color commentors to spice up the matches. Archery competitions, obstacle courses and precision high-dives also come to mind.

We could draw a winner's prize from the betting pot, or an entrance fee maybe. The proprietors would get a cut, of course :). The other benefit is that it would draw more potential citizens up our way. If it gets popular we would eventually host a tournament. I wonder if I can talk Kain into making a title for Arena Champion?

Is this some Fiore (and Silverwyn also) would be interested in?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Amgroma said:
Have a national forest in the former talus complex. Plant hundreds of tree's, and have a huge lake in the center. Maybe have some trails running through the forest. It would be nice to surround ourselves in green landscape, as it adds to the city's environment, and def is a huge resource to have.

I'd LOVE to get started on this project. I have a stack of yellow flowers, about 30 red flowers, and a stack-ish of saplings to start. Point me in the right direction, give me the basic layout of what you want, and I can get started.

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
Alator said:
Amgroma said:

I'd LOVE to get started on this project. I have a stack of yellow flowers, about 30 red flowers, and a stack-ish of saplings to start. Point me in the right direction, give me the basic layout of what you want, and I can get started.

We are going to use the area for a KoE Colosseum but you are more then welcome to decorate that when we finish it.

MetaMike

Air
This is all gold, but I'd like to pitch in as well. The layout of the town at the moment is kind of just, well, everywhere. The roads are inconsistent (sometimes they narrow, sometimes stones or torches are missing) and it is difficult for a newcomer to figure out where the most buildings are, even town hall! To get to town hall from the stairs, you have to hang a right at Amgroma's house then an immediate left to get onto the raised walkway, then another left. Town hall IS massive, yes, but it is rather short, easily overshadowed by player houses, and probably invisible to those who have to turn down their render distance. I was wandering around Silverwyn today and I was taken aback at the simplicity of the town.

I'm all complaints and no solutions, however. Perhaps someone can fire up MSPaint and draw out a little outline of the town so we can see how we can streamline it? Tree farms, cactus farms, wheat farms, public chests, civil buildings, public mines and all that should be readily accessible. If two points have to be a massive distance from each other, it should be made easy to navigate.

Considering the room we have to work with, I suggest a route that leads from the stairs directly to a civic center or plaza in front of town hall, where buildings like the bank and farms and such can be situated near.

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
MetaMike said:
This is all gold, but I'd like to pitch in as well. The layout of the town at the moment is kind of just, well, everywhere. The roads are inconsistent (sometimes they narrow, sometimes stones or torches are missing) and it is difficult for a newcomer to figure out where the most buildings are, even town hall! To get to town hall from the stairs, you have to hang a right at Amgroma's house then an immediate left to get onto the raised walkway, then another left. Town hall IS massive, yes, but it is rather short, easily overshadowed by player houses, and probably invisible to those who have to turn down their render distance. I was wandering around Silverwyn today and I was taken aback at the simplicity of the town.

I'm all complaints and no solutions, however. Perhaps someone can fire up MSPaint and draw out a little outline of the town so we can see how we can streamline it? Tree farms, cactus farms, wheat farms, public chests, civil buildings, public mines and all that should be readily accessible. If two points have to be a massive distance from each other, it should be made easy to navigate.

Considering the room we have to work with, I suggest a route that leads from the stairs directly to a civic center or plaza in front of town hall, where buildings like the bank and farms and such can be situated near.

I understand what your saying and trust me I would love this done. The original outline before we even started Fiore I thought the tall path was going to be the main path and everything was off of that but I dont know what happened. To accomplish that we would have to redo the whole entire city. I would love to do that but everyone that has a place there would have to do it also and thats not going to happen because its just way to much to do. Yes it is hard for people to find stuff if there rendor distance is low but we do have a board showing what is were. I dont know really what we could do to make everything easy but revanping the whole city. And i dont wana put some random path in the air to somewere that just looks crappy.

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
Well my term was short and my rage was pointless I guess. I am passing mayor to jwplayer0 and leaving Fiore and doing my own thing. Sorry for anything I have caused

idkhowtoplay

Stone
hawianguy1189 said:
Well my term was short and my rage was pointless I guess. I am passing mayor to jwplayer0 and leaving Fiore and doing my own thing. Sorry for anything I have caused

Why not just pass it over to me? Would've had the same effect. Nothing. Well, good luck to you good sir and good luck to new mayor dude jwplayer0.

[Fiore going to die]

[soon]

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Capn_Danger said:
Skyforge is planning on building a big-ass combat arena, and I thought that the area where talus used to be would be an excellent location. It's already flat, and is between our two towns.

If Fiore is interested I would like this to be a joint project, it would become the KoE Colosseum. Plans include an obstacle-filled combat arena, a spleef arena below ground, small shops to make some extra cash, and a system for allowing people to place bets on combat (I have some ideas).

The idea is to make it a draw for people around the server, we'd invite people from other towns to come down and compete in GLADIATORIAL COMBAT! We'd make a big weekly event of it at server peak time, one of the Mayors would officiate over the games and we'd have a few color commentors to spice up the matches. Archery competitions, obstacle courses and precision high-dives also come to mind.

We could draw a winner's prize from the betting pot, or an entrance fee maybe. The proprietors would get a cut, of course :). The other benefit is that it would draw more potential citizens up our way. If it gets popular we would eventually host a tournament. I wonder if I can talk Kain into making a title for Arena Champion?

Is this some Fiore (and Silverwyn also) would be interested in?

I'd be up for that.

And wow guys, decide who you want to be mayor already!

rens23

Gold
if amgroma would be mayor, he would s et a rule that every banker has to give 99% of hes earnings to amgroma:p

Joking, i think Amgroma would be a excellent mayor.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
I think Amgroma has made a few too many enemies and is too PK happy to be mayor for this city :p