• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Ocean Side [24+4i] (Neutral) ~Recruitment Open~

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Are you recruiting again as 2.7.7 is out? If you are my brother and I would be interested in joining :)

nick B

Glowing Redstone
1. Minecraft IGN: Mastercrabbe

2. Real-Life Age: 16

3. Time Zone: Central

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I plan on helping out with whatever projects the town needs and helping out around town.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft? Do you plan to stay active?: I played when the nether first came out for a while, and havent played since.

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Caster, level 2. I like mining most.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: Didag

2. Real-Life Age: 15 (16 in a week)

3. Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I am helpful and friendly and can help with pretty much anything that needs to be done around town. I intend to do everything I can to help make Ocean Side a nicer place to live in.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft? Do you plan to stay active?: I only joined yesterday but I have had a great time and intend to stick around :)

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: I am a level 12 rogue. I spend most of my time mining but I also enjoy building and farming.

Dudog

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: dudog

2. Real-Life Age: 15

3. Time Zone: GMT-5 (EST)

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I can help build or gather materials for the town. Also, as I a am a healer I intend to use my abilities to help the town in any way I can.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft? Do you plan to stay active?: I have only played on Herocraft for a day but I have enjoyed every minute of time here. I plan to stay here for a long time.

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: I am a level 7 healer. I enjoy mining and farming.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Since one of you guys is a healer, your definitely in! =P
We are going to accept you, however - all plots are curretly occupied and no more room to build any. If you wish to stay, we will issue you guys a room in the Inn. Welcome to the Club Didag & Dudog!

Ocean Side reaches the maximum citizen limit of 20. Recruitment is CLOSED as from now until further notice.

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Thanks! We're happy to share a house if that makes it easier.

Also, since there seems to be a lack of healers (and since I don't really like being a rogue :p) I've decided to switch to healer.

~Didag

richard

Stone
1. Minecraft IGN: Skullfish1

2. Real-Life Age: 22

3. Time Zone: mountain time az

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I will help clear up the town of unused plots, I will bring in a lot of building materials, and help with building of walls and other town creations.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft? Do you plan to stay active?: I have been playing for perhaps 2 weeks or 3, I originally joined the town of rangpur but that town has died and am looking for a new town, I got dieing25 to start playing Herocraft and he told me about Ocean Side, so I am trying to join. Yes i plan on staying active.

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:I am a lvl 25 caster, I build and mine most of the time.

Spicycheez

Portal
Right now i have 8.8K coins, Just like to add that we will not be going city until the funds reach 20K as the additional 5K will go towards paying off the tax for 10 weeks.

lachy114

Gold
I've only got 100c ATM but ill rack up some funds by tuesday next week
ill go for about 2k
Cheers Lachy114 ;)