• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Ocean Side [24+4i] (Neutral) ~Recruitment Open~

Spicycheez

Portal
OceanShieldTransparent.png

Check out our Amazing Wiki Page! (CLICK ME!)

Always read our town thread for up-to-date information!

Town Name: Ocean Side

Temporary Mayor (Duke): AzenYumCha
Temporary Second in Command: Lachy114
Banker: jazza411
Original Mayor: SpicyCheez
Location of Town: -436 1236

SpicyCheez will be on leave. AzenYumCha will be taking the temporary role as the Mayor of Ocean Side while lachy144 takes the role as the SiC.

|Ocean Side|

Members List
0. SpicyCheez (on temp. leave)*
1. AzenYumCha (Temp. Mayor)*
2. jazza411 (Banker)*
3. Mariohgcz *
4. lachy114 (Temp. SiC) *
5. soulcrusher0
6. benomatic00
7. j_o_s_k_a
8. Aidan_Naut
9. yodalab
10. Shadowcave303
11. mastercrabbe
12. Didag
13. dudog
14. Skullfish1
15. Stirker7
16. Tessa1009
17. Naoticon*
18. taexali
19. gobby435
20.juzman123
21. hardcore77
22. Skivet
23. AZNriceAZN
24. dieing25

-------------------
Inactive Players (not counted on charter)
-------------------
guitarthomx2c
DappaDan
KuriaKai
huddy12

* = Executive Commander (High Council)

------------------------------
KOS
---------------
Jaxanta500
Cat1226
Cheekyspartan <-- This bitch needs to die

alexhoff1 (HIGH PRIORITY)
flippintuna1

-----------------------

TAX FOR CITIZENS

-----------------------
To keep the town running, unfortunately there needs to be tax. 20c is due each week on Friday. How will you be able to achieve this? Go to the link http://tiny.cc/herocraft and VOTE! This way you can earn 5c every 24 hours. Just do this for 4 days and you can pay off tax! This can be done by going to the Tax office (Building with a sign made out of lapis saying "TAX") and buy ONE cobble which is under your name.

Tax payment Info:
Payment #1: Week 10/10
Paid @Kainzo via SpicyCheez

Payment #2 Week 17/10

Payment #3 Week 24/10

Payment #4 Week 31/10

Payment #5 Week 8/11​
Paid @Kainzo via SpicyCheez​

Payment #6 Week 14/11​
Paid @Kainzo via SpicyCheez​

Payment #7 Week 21/11​
Paid @Brutalacerate via SpicyCheez​

-----------------------
What Is Ocean Side?
-----------------------
Ocean Side is a humble town in the middle of the ocean. This town was originally made by AegisFTW who unfortunately had to quit herocraft. With this dying town in our hands, SpicyCheez and the Spirenubs decided that they would not let this great town fall so with a little bit of help, they successfully gave this wonderful town a second chance. :D

---------------------
Things to get done
--------------------
Green is Completed
Yellow is Working on it
Red has not been started

Clear up all the building that are not in use
Get the main road connected with Ocean Side
Gather mats for city

Get undercity finished

Get the railways station working
Fix up the walls and complete the new design
Make public farms
Gather money for city

Decide the Healer, Caster and Warrior Elite Commanders.
Fix up the mines
Gather and stockpile stacks of Sand and Sandstone

---------
Projects
---------

Members must be dedicated to contribute and assist with Ocean Side's work. Projects are listed here.
Collect funds for City (100% completion)
Complete the 'Seaside Beach' (15% completion)
Create guard towers for each side (5% completion)
Complete the new Wall Design (8% completion)
Clear the Undercity (6% completion) HIGH PRIORITY

------
Rules
------
1) Do NOT attack anyone that is our allies or V.I.P list unless they are retaliating and damaging either you or a friend.

2) If there is someone outside that isn't our allies, tell them to move away from the walls. Kill if they don't. If they are allies let them in.

3) Do not go over your plot, doing so will be consulted with you, and if decided, we will give you one day to fix it.

4) Don't mine under the city.

5) Follow all of the Herocraft Rules.

6) You are to follow any orders that the Executive Commanders give you.

7) If you have a problem, let the Executive Commanders know - not regular citizens. If there is an Elite Commander of your class online, your problems must go to them and it will reach the higher ranked Executive Commanders.

---------------------
Building Plot Rules
---------------------
These houses will be simple and just made out of wood, logs, and anything that makes the city seem normal and look good.

1) No box houses!

2) Have some kind of Roof!

3) Don't defy the laws of physics!

4) Don't go outside your plot!

5) We highly recommend you to not use cobblestone. If you can make it look good, consult me.

6) Don't entirely use stone or Stone Bricks. We aim for a wood themed town.

7) You can have 3 floors! Like this!
-----------------------
Floor 2
-----------------------
Floor 1/Ground level
-----------------------
Floor 0 (must not reach lower than layer 54)
-----------------------

8) All plots are 15x15!

-----------------------------------
VIP- Do not attack these people. (These people have been granted region permissions)
-----------------------------------
Lammiboy --> he was good friends with AegisFTW

MajorasMask --> Amazing Town Critic. :)

Madsplatter --> Amazing person in general. c:

xXAmonicXx --> Great Spire comrade. :)

Krunknmunky --> Great Spire comrade. :)

Item protection and LWCs
1) ALWAYS place a block of chests. Doing so will make sure that raiders who don't have permissions to the town cannot steal from them.

2) You can buy an LWC chest off me for 220c saving you 280c!

Conditions:

If you want to leave the town by any chance, I will only refund 180c.

If you go inactive for 2 weeks or more, the lwc will be taken away from you.

Color code for Allies and Enemies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allies-Allowed in the town, trading, no raid policy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realm of Truth
~Spire (<3)
~Exitium
~Haven
~Horizon

Halvalor
Order of the Sun

Neutral - No raid policy.
Iron Pass
D101

Cautious - Raiding allowed.
Camelot

Enemies - KOS, and raiding allowed.
North Reach [WAR]

Ocean Side is Recruiting!
TO JOIN...Copy and paste this app in a reply and fill it

1. Minecraft IGN:

2. Real-Life Age:

3. Time Zone:

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better:

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft? Do you plan to stay active and participated in current projects?:

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Well done with Oceanside, good to see you managed to restore it :)
Once you get the recruiting done, we'll wait out the 3 day rule and then send our boys back to Spire. Best of luck with the town, and if you need anything, give us a call ;)

Btw - You count as a citizen, even though you're a mayor, so your player count is 6.

Spicycheez

Portal
haha thanks, I am gonna be leveling asap, need to spec to crafter so I can work on tax, bank and stuff.

Jayzy

Stone
xD pro. <3 how I know half your citizens irl. Jaxsanta, CAT1226, Robertdoh.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
haha thanks, I am gonna be leveling asap, need to spec to crafter so I can work on tax, bank and stuff.

Let your citizens get in on some of the work :p or they get bored as hell. At least, everyone at Spire seems to. O:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
1. Minecraft IGN: Jackrox256

2. Real-Life Age: 15

3. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Well I love to help out in anyway I can, I would build houses, PvP, collect resources whatever is necessary to help out.

4. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: I just joined today.
5. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Caster, Level 2 (just started as I said). Well I just joined but most likely I would focus on leveling my character.

Also I did click on the link. I WANT MY SOUL BACK!

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Your thread has been moved from the Apps to the Official Township Threads.

Again, congratulations!

1. Minecraft IGN: guitarthomx2c

2. Real-Life Age: 16

3. Time Zone: Hawaii

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Building n mining so i can help make the town bigger+better. i can contribute to whatever the town needs

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: 1 month

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: i'm a lvl 5 crafter. pretty much all i do is mine and build, cause combat right now is a joke. id be stoked to do pvp if it came up though

JdubbleB

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: JdubbleB

2. Real-Life Age: 15

3. Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I'll try my best to make the town look good and if you need me to do something while I am on, I will do it and listen to what it is that needs to be done. Hopefull i can help make it bigger. I will also be mining a lot outside of the city and share what I mined with the town.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: I think about 3 days now but I have been playing minecraft for over a year now

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: I am a level 6 crafter, so far I have mostly just been trying to establish my home but have been faltered by a couple of people that have killed me when I finally get things laid down.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@Spicycheez I have issued JdubbleB an already-built plot. He feels fine with it. :)
I will show you the plot he has been issued where you can store his Started Pack as he is off to bed. :p

Also, guitarthomx2c has been assigned to complete the Ocean Side path to link with the Main West Road. I have currently paid him 50c and once the road is completed - I will reward him an extra 50c.

Spicycheez

Portal
Oh thank you Azen, I will be repaying all the debts that I need to. As you may have noticed I have been working on the walls to replace all the stone with stone bricks. After this is done, I am hoping to fix up the mines so there is no way to get into Ocean side from under the ground.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Jazza114 has now officially been transfered from Spire to Oceanside ;) hope he serves you as well as he did us.
Azen and Robert as far as I know are still Unofficially Spire, but Azen certainly is taking things up well.

Haru

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN: KuriaKai

2. Real-Life Age: 26

3. Time Zone: GMT+08

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I am going to contribute to the building and the cleaning up of the town, helping new people out and make the whole town better overall.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: 3 pathetic days

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: Crafter lvl 5.
I think about new ideas for inventions and build around all day.