• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Ocean Side [24+4i] (Neutral) ~Recruitment Open~

CAT1226

Wood
umm spicycheez im on the town list but i dont have permission yet soo when u have time maybe u can give me permission

Greg68

Legacy Supporter 2
Hope your the town does well, if your wondering, I'm not playing anymore because I have been playing on another server. Also, literally 3/4 of my members went inactive, including me. It makes me sad that I recruit people when half of them post, and just never come to the town, or half of them recruited never posted. It was a pain in the ass when this town was really for my friends, though since my friends literally disbanded, leaving 3 active members. I'm like "I'm done."

I hope this town will be good and not fail cause of inactive like me and the rest of the past members :(.
Were those 3 Me, Kitsuneblood and NamelessFreak? :O

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Spicy I hope you do something different for your wall :p I bet you can't see the ocean form inside those walls! lol

Also Kainzo has been blabbering on about outlawing really tall walls that are really tall/goto roof of the world. Good luck on finding a solution!

dieing25

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN:dieing25

2. Real-Life Age:21

3. Time Zone (UTC-07:00) Arizona

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better defend it and Gather boundless amounts of resouces. I am also rather good at mining and building nice buildings.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft? Do you plan to stay active?:I have been active for a few weeks now and I plan on remaining active for a long time.

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: I am a warrior. I slaughter many a foul beast. I don't know what my lvl is but I am close to lvl 20. I like to raid, mine, kill monsters, attack enderman for the 30th time, build mazes, and plan nice places out.

I know your not recruiting yet but I heard there is now an opening to get in and there will be more openings in the future. Please keep me in mind.
Thank you for your time.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@dieing25 - You have created a wonderful application, Congratulations!

Yes, recruitments are currently closed - but we are deciding on evicting some inactive members to recruit more active members. You are most likely to join Ocean side since you are an Active player - I'd accept you straight away! It's up to the mayor for his decision.

Confirmation awaiting @Spicycheez

dieing25

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmmm still cant get in the legit way yet. Says I don't have permission yet.

Spicycheez

Portal
The rail station is complete, now we just gotta make it look good and fix it up so it doesnt interfere with the under city