• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Ocean Side [24+4i] (Neutral) ~Recruitment Open~

DappaDan

Gold
1. Minecraft IGN: Dappada

2. Real-Life Age: 24

3. Time Zone: Pacific

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I will help with pvp as much as i can, and i will build and donate whatever is needed to improve our city.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: I started a few months back but only played for a short while.

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:Lvl 6 Warrior, i like to pvp but also get into mining for gold.

Mariohgcz

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: Mariohgcz

2. Real-Life Age: 17

3. Time Zone: UTC-6

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: I love to PVP and I am very good at it, I am a good builder, and I can create productive and compact farms.

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: Started three days ago.

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft:Lvl 11 Rogue.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Ocean Side member RobertDoh has requested to leave the town and Return to Spire. I am currently waiting for your response @Spicycheez.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I have decided to stay longer in Ocean Side. I have grown attached to this wonderful town and I enjoy being SiC - directing and assisting my fellow townies. I have also my IRL friend jazza411 as a permanent Ocean Side member - I feel like sticking with him while I'm still in the town. My time in Ocean Side will be extended for the time being but that doesn't mean I have left Spire. My approximate time leaving Ocean Side would likely be around a month or so from now.

Sometimes, I may take time to clear some land back in Spire, just to indicate that I am not secretely ditching. :p

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Jazza will be staying permanently (Or at least as long as he likes to) in Oceanside, and as Azen has hinted, he'll be staying at least a while longer. RobertDoh will (After the 3 day rule is up) be returned officially to Spire.

As such, your town is now 100% your own and what you do with it is up to you ;) gl guys, you have Spire's support if you need it.

CAT1226

Wood
Im trying to find out why im not apart of Oceanside? i was a member a day ago and now im not and i didnt do anything wrong

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Im trying to find out why im not apart of Oceanside? i was a member a day ago and now im not and i didnt do anything wrong
@Spicycheez would have most likely thought that you were part of the temporary spire members. You and jaxanta500 would still be part of this town, I presume.

These guys were not part of the temporary Spire members. Requesting to place CAT1226 and jaxanta500 back on Ocean Side's charter.

CAT1226

Wood
@Spicycheez would have most likely thought that you were part of the temporary spire members. You and jaxanta500 would still be part of this town, I presume.

These guys were not part of the temporary Spire members. Requesting to place CAT1226 and jaxanta500 back on Ocean Side's charter.
ok thank you do u know when we will be back on

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Spirenubs who joined Oceanside as part of the revival:

[Gold] AzenYumCha
[Iron] RobertDoh [Transferred back to Spire]
[Stone] Jazza114 [Permanent resident of Oceanside]

Noone else was transferred :p just to clear up confusion.

1. Minecraft IGN: soulcrusher0

2. Real-Life Age: 15

3. Time Zone: Pacific

4. What are you going to do to make Ocean Side better: Back in Jericho my friend and I raided a ton and donated everything to the city, i can do the same for ocean side and like being creative with architecture

5. How long have you been playing on Herocraft: prob abour 4 months

6. What is your Class, level, and what do you do most of the time in herocraft: lvl 15 druid and i heal during raids and support. I am most likely going to re-spec to a rouge soon

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
@haihaisushi I'd love you to stay Healer - I <3 Healers. :D
But really, it is your choice so I don't mind at all!

Your likely to be accepted since you have had a good experience with Herocraft. :)
@Spicycheez