• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Midgard [DEAD] Neutral

skyboy49707

Obsidian
In-game name: skyboy49707
Location and Timezone: California PST
How Long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1 year :D
How Long have you been playing Herocraft?:4-5ish months
Referral(s): Dasoren shizzdawgg ace675
Reasons you chose Midgard :I would like to chose midgaurd cause i have seen the town and it looks amazing. You also seem to have mature players.
HeroCraft Path: Healer
Heros Level: 50
Heros Path Specialization(if any):Cleric
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Anything the town needed id be willing to go out and search or accomplish. I would also be willing to complete grueling work that no one would want to do if need be.
What is your ideal job?: mining/pvp/healing/helping/whatever

Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work?: yes------------------------------^^^

RedKhan

Soulsand
Gotcha. So what are the plans for that area up top?

Am I good to dig the last section of the UC out?

Renatus

Gold
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: RenatusUpborne
Location and Timezone: USA, Wisconsin, Central timezone
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? since January
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? I've been whitelisted for 2 days but playing for 1
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): none
Referral(s): Redkhan
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.):Redkhan seemed quite friendly when he recommended that I join you guys, and by the looks of the map your city seems quite nice. I'll be heading over there personally not long after I send this
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: the first level, not sure if that is 1 or 0
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Help build, and if you would allow me to, maybe help make traps, though I'm not sure how commonplace usage of traps is here
What is your ideal job?: Building/trap design, though I realize this probably isn't a starter position, so I'll do what I can until, with your blessing, I can work my way up to it.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? most certainly

Robo2345

Stone
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: Robo2345
Location and Timezone: East coast of America time zone is Eastern standard time
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since early January
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? I join yesterday
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): not applicable
Referral(s): none
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I chose Midgard for various reasons. I orginally found out about Midguard through the dynamic map and wow your city looks phenomenal. After visiting the city and talking with one of your members i decided to do a little background research on your city.
I love the way the city is ran
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/KiraYamamoto/2011-06-09_154600-1.png
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/KiraYamamoto/Hindenburg.png
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/KiraYamamoto/Hinderburginterior.png

HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: 15
Heros Path Specialization(if any): not applicable
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would love to help out inproving the town in anyway I can, from giving my excess materials to the town or helping out on various task.
What is your ideal job?: My ideal job would be building and operating a shop, I love doing both of these activities and they are the main reason I chose the Crafter class.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? absolutely

Robo2345

Stone
I apologize I just realized I accidentally left out the end bit for why I wanted to join your city. Once again I apologize.

I love the way the city is ran, especially many of the rules you have set up to make sure citizens stay both active and participate in the city. I also like the privacy your rules allow house owners.
Your citizens came across as mature responsible and nice when I visited and I would love to join such a community.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
@Renatus @ robo2345
Both of you are approved, get with me, ginzuishou, or Sarelth in game later.

@RedKhan You are green lighted. The area up top is going to disappear once UC is finished up, consider it scaffolding.

Sarelth

Legacy Supporter 7
Did anyone ever accept Regis117 to town. I had meant to g over the app and approve it, but got a little caught up in some stuff.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Well guys, it was fun, but i'm here to post my resignation. I came here with Dasoren, hes gone and I've gotten bored. More then just that though, I do have some personal reasons for leaving. None the less my time with Midgard is over, and its time for me to move on.

Robo2345

Stone
Well guys, it was fun, but i'm here to post my resignation. I came here with Dasoren, hes gone and I've gotten bored. More then just that though, I do have some personal reasons for leaving. None the less my time with Midgard is over, and its time for me to move on.
goodby c12

In-game name: Crafterstar
Location and Timezone: Sweden Gmt+1
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 6-8 days i think
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): no towns :)
Referral(s): craft
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): seems to be a good town :)
Screenshots of previous projects (optional): a 60x60 big pagoda but no pic, im pretty good at building.
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Caster
Heros Level: 13
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: A big hug and a crafted cake
What is your ideal job?: Farming, building, redstone
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes

AlGSA1

Stone
hey Skyboy! i'm about to be whitelisted and going to start a town when i get started and i was thinking if a road could go through your city to the other side? just asking :p srry if 2 much to ask for but from what the map shows you have a closed gate on the otherside.