• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Midgard [DEAD] Neutral

AlGSA1

Stone
ShadowBunny iss mean xD o well
when i get the town made i'll just have a road go around Midgard da awesome :p

RedKhan

Soulsand
As a compromise we could maybe turn Midgard into a giant sign that notifies people of your town?

AlGSA1

Stone
No no no! I was just asking :p the location where I'm going to make my town once I join is behind yours. I thought it be easy if a road came out of your city. I saw this on multiple towns and city, also if I do make a town that would atract more ppl to midgard :3 if u guys don't want to you don't have 2. I'm making a nuetral town also. It be a win win situation. Easier to access my town when its don, more ppl go through your city.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
I would like to infrom you all that i will be departing from mid gaurd. It is nothing personal its just my time has come to move on. Farewell and good day to you all. It was nice to meat you all. I hope no hard feelings well be brought out. Love skyboy49707

I regret to inform you all that on short notice, business has called on myself and my good friend shizzdawgg and we must leave midgard at once. We have both vacated our homes and all that is left is now property of the town. I left mine fully furnished as a gift and shizz destroyed his, but has some valuables he left for the town. I hope they do you all well. If you need anything, please let me know, good luck to everybody, please de-region me, and I'll be back to visit later. BYE GUYS!!!

daxton

Stone
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: curber
Location and Timezone: Croatia
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 month
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): skyforge
Referral(s): /
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): I like this name.I see this on the map its a nice city
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):/
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Rouge
Heros Level: 24
Heros Path Specialization(if any): ranger ninja idk other
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: anything special i think
What is your ideal job?: kill tree creeepers i think

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, due to your history with D101 and the overall uncertainty about you, we will not be accepting you at this time.

Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name:Blistering449
Location and Timezone:USA,Eastern
How Long have you been playing Minecraft?Since 1.3
How Long have you been playing Herocraft?8 days
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well):None
Referral(s):None
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.):I am a warrior looking for a good township and i think this looks like a good township i am willing to defend midgard and i am willing to do anything u guys need me to do
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):All of my projects are on my other computer
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer):Warrior
Heros Level:2
Heros Path Specialization(if any):Rouge
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?:Help out people
What is your ideal job?:Ill do anything u guys need me to do
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work?Yes

Ginzuishou

Legacy Supporter 3
Just to give you guys a heads up, it was fun while it lasted but due to real life conflict I cannot be in the same town as Sarelth. Hope everything goes well for you guys and you keep on making progress. Miss you guys =(

skyboy49707

Obsidian
I hope to see you around soon Ginzuishou it was nice being in a town with you. Feel free to stop by my ship and say hello my ship will always have a door open for you.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
It's been lovely, Midgard, but it's time for this Knight Errant to live up to the Errant part of his name again. Help yourself to the leftover treasures of my plot, and I wish you all the best!