• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Midgard [DEAD] Neutral

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys I've been chasing my tail online for 4 hrs trying to find some one that can tell me where to place your rail stop under the city so you can develop it.

please somone in the know login and tell me thanks

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
sorry if I sound pushy its just the last item left to do for that direction and I can OPEN it :)

Well, once brutal fully regions it!

Vp11

Wood
I would like to know if im gonna be allowed into mid lol im sorry for asking so much its just im still hiding in a mine somewhere by mid and I would like protection

RedKhan

Soulsand
Haha, I think you got approved back on page 8 VP. I'll be on at some point today, but get in /ch mid until then, maybe Gin, ShadowBunnies or Sarleth will be on to show you around.

Teonis

Wood
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: Teonis
Location and Timezone: Austin, TX / Central
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? I played last year, but had to quit. I've rejoined Herocraft for about a week now
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): Eplicia (on old server)
Referral(s):
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Midgard is in need of an architect, as it appears from this thread, I would like to help you with that. Additionally, many or the lands to the south of Midgard are uncivilized, meaning more access to raw resources.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional): 2011-09-29_15.52.35.png2011-09-29_15.58.10.png
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: 6
Heros Path Specialization(if any): ma
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would like to build/improve on many pubic building for the city.
What is your ideal job?: Architect/builder
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes, I play minecraft several hours a day, every day of the week

Teonis

Wood
In-game name: Teonis
Location and Timezone: Austin, TX / Central
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? I played last year, but had to quit. I've rejoined Herocraft for about a week now
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): Eplicia (on old server)
Referral(s):
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Midgard is in need of an architect, as it appears from this thread, I would like to help you with that. Additionally, many or the lands to the south of Midgard are uncivilized, meaning more access to raw resources.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional): View attachment 1319View attachment 1321
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: 6
Heros Path Specialization(if any): ma
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: I would like to build/improve on many pubic building for the city.
What is your ideal job?: Architect/builder
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Yes, I play minecraft several hours a day, every day of the week

Additional images
2011-09-29_15.55.36.png2011-09-29_15.55.53.png

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name:Heruohtar (( Heru-oh-tar))
Location and Timezone:AZ, Arizona timezone
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? About a year now..
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): Iplicia, Co-creator
Referral(s):
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.):It is out of the way, I like to be away from the main cities and thoroughfares. I dislike rogues so I keep to myself and my friends. Midgard boasts low raid count and I am mainly interested in that.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):View attachment 1313View attachment 1312
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): I am a Healer
Heros Level:8
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?:Design advice, redstone engineer, "part time OCD" (thats the only way I can tolerate teonis :p )
What is your ideal job?:Working for the forest service, but really in game terms a Town High priest would be awesome once I get that far.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Of course. In fact I prefer some of it... over fighting pvp.

2011-09-29_15.59.33.png
This screen shows two sets of double iron doors set on one circuit and the circuit also controls the piston sand staircase which falls down when the doors close to prevent easy entry. All of it on two levers. Here is the same shot with the objects in the off position.
2011-09-29_15.59.53.png Silly sand glitch :p

catshunnie

Glowing Redstone
In-game name: NekoJewel
Location and Timezone: Arizona
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? almost a year
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): Iplica
Referral(s): Heruohtar
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Related to Heruohtar
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Caster!
Heros Level: 0
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: mine and build
What is your ideal job?: replace cobblestone with smoothstone where needed
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? sure anything to help the town :)

Spirit_Guardian

Soulsand
In-game name: Spirit_Guardian
Location and Timezone: Sierra Vista AZ, MST.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since beta 1.02_1 I think. I may have the numbers mixed up...
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? I was accepted just yesterday :3
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): None.
Referral(s): Heruohtar and Teonis.
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): My friends live here, and I would like to have a place to go to be safe... and those lava walls defiantly look like they could provide that o.o
Screenshots of previous projects (optional): I never thought about taking any snap shots... I don't think my work is anything special.
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): I am a Crafter. But I may switch to Caster, Because I like mages :l
Heros Level: I am currently level 7. I think...
Heros Path Specialization(if any): I have not specialized yet but I am thinking of being an engineer or something in the caster path.
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Help pay taxes? Idk, it depends on what you need me for...
What is your ideal job?: Any job that comes my way that I can do and is not against my morals.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Why not? I can't buy a plot of land so I might as well help out some other way.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
You're both approved, get in contact with either me, sarelth, or ginzuishou. I'll be on later tonight to get you guys on the region and get you guys spots in town.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Handful of things around town that I'm going to be working on (given none of them are out of bounds).

• Polishing - i.e. Making sure that all the appropriate sections of town are smoothstoned up, there's the odd random dirt block outside and UC has many.
  • Finishing the farm - Haven't seen Dasoren recently, he's supposed to be leading the new farm changes. For now it'll just be neatening things up and harvesting as normal. If you read this Das, I'd appreciate some instruction on what you had planned so others can help out.
  • Doors - I've started replacing the dirt block barriers we've been using with Iron door/Inner lever combo's. This allows entrance with 1 redstone torch without any unsightly holes in the wall. I'll continue this around the rest of town unless told otherwise.
  • Upper Undercity - The upper layer of UC doesn't go all the way around. Will start on that, as well as making sure all entrances to UC have stairs down etc. Don't do this.
Any specifics on the above tasks that I should know about from town council would be appreciated. If there are no problems I encourage anyone else who is bored or keen to help to muck in with the above (New townies, don't feel obliged - Best to set yourselves up first). I don't expect this list to be finished anytime soon, just checking that it's all okay.

In-game name: sexypants05
Location and Timezone: Atlanta, GA - Eastern Time Zone
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 day
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? 1 day
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): none, I'm new
Referral(s): shizzdawg, redkhan
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): i have friends in midguard, and i heard that there was work to be done. Being a nubie, i decided that i would start from the beginning as a worker and move up the ranks, i guess. I also wanted to be in a safe, secure, and peaceful town, and this town is just that.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional): none
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Warrior
Heros Level: 1, I guess
Heros Path Specialization(if any): not yet
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: work in exchange for a plot, level up, and assist friends with battles and cleaning up (killing) the trouble do-ers in the server
What is your ideal job?: anything i can get....no preference
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Absolutely, yes, I will try to devote as much time as i can put aside to the work.

RedKhan

Soulsand
If you enter via T1, I guess you could just say "InnerCity", the ring of slabs doesn't go all the way around.