• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] Midgard [DEAD] Neutral

Just so that Gin/Sar/SB don't seem alone in this. Bronze was removed because he was believed to be stealing from other townsfolk. In an area that is regioned, the only way you can be robbed is by someone also on the region, it's a big danger and it's happened to plenty in Midgard before. Especially frustrating when you believe the town to be a safe haven.

So since Bronzeberg is your friend it only makes sense that you wouldn't be allowed into town at this time.
Sorry, perhaps one of the neighbouring towns would be interested.
Just for the record, Bronze said that he stole nothing and went into that house to show around the guy, he was not doing a B&E or stealing. But whatever, I hope u guys change ur minds cus I heard you got a great town, but I guess I will find another. And another just for the record, I am a faaaaaar different player that Bronze, I wouldnt steal or anything, I just want to play, not make everyone elses game worse.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7

CITIZEN AUDIT

Please update your current citizen list.
Citizen audit on Friday September 15th.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Attention: Have you paid your taxes?

Please update township thread.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah idk how long it will be til I get on my computer has been messing up alot lately and we are trying to get it fixed so if im not on thats why.
whoa whoa whoa, You were on Shin Kyoto's cit list and didn't tell us anything....

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
CITIZEN AUDIT COMPLETE

Shadowbunnies - Doesn't exist
Pfdan - Doesn't exist
BlackOhzo - doesn't exist
Aeroki - doesn't exist
Twowattwaffle - doesn't exist
42Tuna - doesn't exist
Gpbg - doesn't exist
Takato1 - doesn't exist
Munsaki - September 3rd
Michael527 - doesn't exist

Please fix your citizen list. Capitalizations do matter. Please update citizen list by next week or risk loosing City status

BlackOhso

Legacy Supporter 6
my name has been spelled wrong on the thread ever since i joined this town. just throwin it out there :p

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
If you are unable to get with Sarelth, ginzuishou, or me ingame to pay taxes, please save a screenshot of your payment and send a picture of it to me privately on the forums. If you chose this option, just send a screencap of the the message box (not just the payment itself.)

RedKhan

Soulsand
The main farm area is going to be getting worked on over the next week or so to improve productivity.
For those of you relying on it for food you can find a smaller farm in the new Inn, there will also be a chest on hand stocked with harvested goods.

Regis

Soulsand
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name:Regis117
Location and Timezone:Tennessee,Eastern time
How Long have you been playing Minecraft?About half a year.
How Long have you been playing Herocraft?I started playin in the last map i know, but no sure what exact month.
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well):I was part of res
Referral(s):Shizzdawg
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.):I like how deensible it is and t looks a lot better than most tows i'v seen.When i lived in Ares i had to worryaout my stuff getting stole.But the way Midgard looks and stuff i won't have to worry about that anymore if i get in.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer):Caster
Heros Level:13
Heros Path Specialization(if any):I'm leanin towards wizard right now, but depending on what we need i may go a different path.
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?I'lldo whatever needs to be done.
What is your ideal job?:I gues i'm pretty good at building farms.So if we have something like that i'd be interested.
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work?I can help out when needed.

Lomnom

Wood
Midgard Citizen Application
In-game name: Lomnom
Location and Timezone: CT, Eastern Time
How Long have you been playing Minecraft? On and off for the past few couples of months, but really got back into it a couple weeks ago.
How Long have you been playing Herocraft? Was whitelisted Saturday....
Previous Towns(positions within said town if possible as well): Nope
Referral(s): ShadowBunnies
Reasons you chose Midgard (Please give us some details just saying "I like the name." doesn't cut it.): Suggested by ShadowBunnies, not really anywhere else to go.
Screenshots of previous projects (optional):
HeroCraft Path (Crafter, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Healer): Crafter
Heros Level: Like 3?
Heros Path Specialization(if any):
If you could do anything for/in this town what would it be?: Help build it up, landscape, farm, or just whatever else needs helping out. I'm not really specialized in any field, but very willing to learn more! :D
What is your ideal job?: Probably Architect...
Are you ok pitching in with the tedious work? Oh Yessir!