• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
GN:Vavax3
Time zone: CET
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Disciple 53 crafter 26
How long have you been on HC: 1/2 Years!
Why do you want to join: Because im a usefull PvP Player and i love ur raids
Will you help with town projects: Jeah
What can you give to us, as a community: I think i will be usefull and helpfull for the town :)
What towns have you been in? Atlantis
Why did you leave them (if applicable):We sell Atlantis and we miss raids
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yeah
Tell us about;I live in Germany,IkeBinZ C4ruso Radoyz iCaaz Lrond are my rl friends and jeah and i like PvP nad i hate TC
Referrals:Leftovers5 IkeBinZ C4ruso RadoyZ iCazz
I say all checks out! Besides your bad spelling :p I think you will do well in Oblivion!
Get with leftovers, kevinlive, or me in game to get set up!

sammy3597

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: sammy3597
Time zone: central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC: A year or more
Why do you want to join: I was part of the town "IronPass" from a previous map. And i enjoyed being in a town.
Will you help with town projects: I will help as much as possible.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with raids, and help with anything asked.
What towns have you been in? Ironpass
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Gone after map change.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am an avid minecraft player. I have alot of experience with redstone. And i am very helpful and kind.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: sammy3597
Time zone: central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC: A year or more
Why do you want to join: I was part of the town "IronPass" from a previous map. And i enjoyed being in a town.
Will you help with town projects: I will help as much as possible.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with raids, and help with anything asked.
What towns have you been in? Ironpass
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Gone after map change.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am an avid minecraft player. I have alot of experience with redstone. And i am very helpful and kind.
Referrals:
I'm old IP as well. ;D
Accepted, and welcome back!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Taxes
4Fn0c.png

zill

Stone
Application
IGN: Zill
Time zone: PST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): SAM/Engineer
How long have you been on HC: 3months?
Why do you want to join: I need protection and friends
Will you help with town projects: yes
What can you give to us, as a community: building skillz
What towns have you been in? none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I live in portland, OR. I am going to school to be a teacher. I like little dogs.
Referrals: leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Zill
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): SAM/Engineer
How long have you been on HC: 3months?
Why do you want to join: I need protection and friends
Will you help with town projects: yes
What can you give to us, as a community: building skillz
What towns have you been in? none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I live in portland, OR. I am going to school to be a teacher. I like little dogs.
Referrals: leftovers5
Accepted! See me in game.

UlduarDriver

Stone
IGN:UlduarDriver
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC: I've been whitelisted for a while but really haven't played more than a day
Why do you want to join: To join a nice community to help me get started in herocraft.
Will you help with town projects: Of course!
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give a lot of work and effort. I also can donate materials and money to the town as well and give my presence which, in my opinion, is awesome :D
What towns have you been in? None thus far
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep
Tell us about yourself: I'm an 18 year old about to go off to college. I don't have many hobbies outside of gaming sadly, but that gives me more time to dedicate to gaming. I'm a hard worker and a good person to have in a community.
Referrals:

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:UlduarDriver
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/crafter
How long have you been on HC: I've been whitelisted for a while but really haven't played more than a day
Why do you want to join: To join a nice community to help me get started in herocraft.
Will you help with town projects: Of course!
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give a lot of work and effort. I also can donate materials and money to the town as well and give my presence which, in my opinion, is awesome :D
What towns have you been in? None thus far
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep
Tell us about yourself: I'm an 18 year old about to go off to college. I don't have many hobbies outside of gaming sadly, but that gives me more time to dedicate to gaming. I'm a hard worker and a good person to have in a community.
Referrals:
Great app! :) but one thing, your app says your 18, and your profile says you are 22. Which is your real age, and how come they are different?

UlduarDriver

Stone
Great app! :) but one thing, your app says your 18, and your profile says you are 22. Which is your real age, and how come they are different?
My real age is 18. The reason my profile says 22 is because I had gotten used to using a fake birthday so that I could appear that I was older for some things. After using it a bit and having some sites require you to put in your birthday in order to retrieve passwords I've decided to just constantly use a fake birthyear instead of my real one.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
My real age is 18. The reason my profile says 22 is because I had gotten used to using a fake birthday so that I could appear that I was older for some things. After using it a bit and having some sites require you to put in your birthday in order to retrieve passwords I've decided to just constantly use a fake birthyear instead of my real one.
Ok, understood. Welcome to Oblivion!!
Get with me, left, or kevinlive in game
To set up!

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Application
IGN: Bingy1218
Time zone: GMT+0
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ninja/Smith
How long have you been on HC: Since last July
Why do you want to join: I visit oblivion regularly out of boredom and I have nothing better to do currently on herocraft, I hang out with you guys often.
Will you help with town projects: I'm not a patient of fantastic builder but I can help out here and there
What can you give to us, as a community: I prefer to pvp I may or may not be good but I like to kill a lot and I don't appreciate trash talk.
What towns have you been in? A long long time ago I was part of XD then i went to some others and i recently left Lorien.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I joined them for convinience of being a TC and needing a place to live at the time so I would hang out there with them. However I no longer need that.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes....
Tell us about yourself: Well all i mostly aim to do is kill people... I am a positive person and do troll positively :S.....
Referrals: *Shrugs*

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Application
Why do you want to join: I visit oblivion regularly out of boredom and I have nothing better to do currently on herocraft, I hang out with you guys often.
Will you help with town projects: I'm not a patient of fantastic builder but I can help out here and there
What can you give to us, as a community: I prefer to pvp I may or may not be good but I like to kill a lot and I don't appreciate trash talk.
What towns have you been in? A long long time ago I was part of XD then i went to some others and i recently left Lorien.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I joined them for convinience of being a TC and needing a place to live at the time so I would hang out there with them. However I no longer need that.
Tell us about yourself: Well all i mostly aim to do is kill people... I am a positive person and do troll positively :S.....
I think we should give you a chance. You do raid us sometimes, (well just superjump on our roof and have a convo with us,) I don't know of any cases of you stealing, or stuffz like that. But, I want a second opinion. @leftovers5, @kevinlive?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Some of our best current players have been past raiders, that I've... annexed. Anyways, I want to see what @kevinlive says before we make a decision here.