• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

F

~Falker57~

Lost tons of shit from the rollback. Picked the wrong time to move my items.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Sexy Application
IGN: Leo2596
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dreadknight(55), Alchemist(40)
How long have you been on HC: 7months
Why do you want to join: I like the town.
Will you help with town projects: Of course.
What can you give to us, as a community:My soul(labor,donations of gold every now and then)
What towns have you been in? Oblivion,Lorien,Erebos
Why did you leave them (if applicable):I left erebos since it was mostly a town of TC and I am in a guild that kills the TC. Which really didnt work out.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yep
Tell us about yourself: Im a boss and left knows it ;)
Referrals:Me,Myself, and I
Accepted :) see me, @leftovers5, or @kevinlive to get a plot and set up in game.

DeathSnake13

Stone
IGN: DeathSnake13
Time Zone:EST
Classes:Caster:15/Crafter:10
How long have you been on HC:1 year
Why do you want to join:I want to join because I hear you guys like to raid and I want to raid to. Also my friends are going there and it be better experience for me if I already know some people there.
Will you help with town projects: I'll do the best I can to help, but just to warn you I'm not the best builder in the world.
What can you give to us, as a community:I can make contraptions(mob spawner, cobble /sand generater,ect).
What towns have you been in:Atlantis
Why did you leave them:Well I didn't leave my town leader sold the town to go to yours so I went with them.
Do you understand and agree to all the town rules:I understand
Tell us about yourself:I'm the sort of person who Iikes to build really awesome machines to make things easier.I Also like to make underground bases.
Referrals:

IGN: Xblock_loverX
Time zone: Pacific US
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Farmer
How long have you been on HC: 3 months
Why do you want to join: Seems like a good town and i think i can contribute something to the community.
Will you help with town projects: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a good builder and farmer
What towns have you been in? Windhelm, rlyeh, altum, canterlot,
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all town rules.
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: DeathSnake13
Time Zone:EST
Classes:Caster:15/Crafter:10
How long have you been on HC:1 year
Why do you want to join:I want to join because I hear you guys like to raid and I want to raid to. Also my friends are going there and it be better experience for me if I already know some people there.
Will you help with town projects: I'll do the best I can to help, but just to warn you I'm not the best builder in the world.
What can you give to us, as a community:I can make contraptions(mob spawner, cobble /sand generater,ect).
What towns have you been in:Atlantis
Why did you leave them:Well I didn't leave my town leader sold the town to go to yours so I went with them.
Do you understand and agree to all the town rules:I understand
Tell us about yourself:I'm the sort of person who Iikes to build really awesome machines to make things easier.I Also like to make underground bases.
Referrals:
IGN: Xblock_loverX
Time zone: Pacific US
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Healer/Farmer
How long have you been on HC: 3 months
Why do you want to join: Seems like a good town and i think i can contribute something to the community.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a good builder and farmer
What towns have you been in? Windhelm, rlyeh, altum, canterlot,
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all town rules.
Referrals:
Ok accepted. See me, kevin, or pew in game.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: TrueCorruptor
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Samurai/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: A year and 17 days.
Why do you want to join: Right now I am a member of Resist. To make it easier on my legs I would like to be apart of Oblivion (reference of earlier today). I am tired of trying to lead things (Oasis), so I would like a place where people help each other out. I've talked with some Oblivion members over TS and they all seem like pretty chill and nice people.
What can you give to us, as a community: As I am an average pvp'er I can help defend from raiders. Supply chainmail to people in the kingdom, and whenever I get around to lvl'ing alchemist I will be able to supply potions (I think they bumped up the lvl for brewing to 45).
What towns have you been in?: Panorama, Raubtier, Oasis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left pan to start up raubtier. I left Raubtier because FE needed another town in the kingdom. I left oasis because it wasn't active and I was the only one who worked.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I live in Ontario and my real name is Wesley. I used to be more of a miner but then I got really bad at it and can't find any ores while someone mining beside me could find 3 times as much, so I decided to take up PvP. My reputation is a large part of my time on HC
Referrals: No one really referred me to Oblivion.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: TrueCorruptor
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Samurai/Alchemist
How long have you been on HC: A year and 17 days.
Why do you want to join: Right now I am a member of Resist. To make it easier on my legs I would like to be apart of Oblivion (reference of earlier today). I am tired of trying to lead things (Oasis), so I would like a place where people help each other out. I've talked with some Oblivion members over TS and they all seem like pretty chill and nice people.
What can you give to us, as a community: As I am an average pvp'er I can help defend from raiders. Supply chainmail to people in the kingdom, and whenever I get around to lvl'ing alchemist I will be able to supply potions (I think they bumped up the lvl for brewing to 45).
What towns have you been in?: Panorama, Raubtier, Oasis
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left pan to start up raubtier. I left Raubtier because FE needed another town in the kingdom. I left oasis because it wasn't active and I was the only one who worked.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I live in Ontario and my real name is Wesley. I used to be more of a miner but then I got really bad at it and can't find any ores while someone mining beside me could find 3 times as much, so I decided to take up PvP. My reputation is a large part of my time on HC
Referrals: No one really referred me to Oblivion.
Accepted, see me or left in-game. I should be on in 15 to 30 minutes.