• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] (KoM) Malkier (31) [Evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_r_a_z_e

Dirt
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)C_r_a_z_e
  2. How long have you played HC Since april of the year 2012
  3. How old are you? 22(other account (craze) has the wrong year. (I am using this one due to losing login info to it).
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? It was mentioned to me by on of it's citizens.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None in HC
  6. What class are you? Rogue at this point in time.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger and Engineer
  8. How often are you active in game? When I can allocate time in my schedule to do so, every day to ever few days.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Sure, I don't mind paying the town a pension.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No
  11. Have you read our rules? Indeed I have.
  12. How do you donate to the town? You approach a member of the council and give them items of value as an offering to the town, depending on what you offer. You are rewarded more points that will later benefit you for your dedication.(EDIT)
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. You can get a basement extension and the price of selling gold to the town increased for donation points you obtain.

KiwiGuy

TNT
I'll support these applications if they plan to hang around longer than a month, unlike some others that wont be mentioned.

Just remember guys, town progression is slow at the moment with Kainzo changing the requirments to upgrade weekly. But those that stick out the slow times will benefit in the long run.

This server is here for the long haul not the short fall, so stick it out, play like you would normally and enjoy the benefit of having somewhere safe to relax in and store all your shinies.

Also as a side note, like many people I hate having to stop playing to type to people, its dangerous and can get you killed, so even if you don't want to talk, at the very least download the teamspeak client and leave it running so you can hear us talk and you cn do the typing :) Not to mention some of the funny and random conversations that we have.

This is about building a community and from my very long MMO / gaming experience communities that use 3rd party communications last longer and form lasting bonds that can even surpass the games they started playing on together.

C_r_a_z_e

Dirt
I can tune into ts if you need, I've done that on various occasions for counter:strike scrims, seems to be the same situation.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@C_r_a_z_e Accepted ^.^

Also, Please get TS. Even if you don't have a mic, it's better to be in the room able to hear us than have us type everything. If we're being raided, that 2 seconds it takes to type the message could be crucial to our/your safety.

koocai101

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive) koocai101
  2. How long have you played HC? Since August 7th, 2012.
  3. How old are you? 20
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? Two of my friends want me to join.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? I am currently a Rogue.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to become a smith, and a Ranger.
  8. How often are you active in game? My schedule fluctuates often. Most days I can play about 3-7 hours. Some days I may play 12 hours, other days not at all. But for the most part, you can count on me being beneficial to the town.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? I don't mind.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have a microphone, and I'm willing to get TeamSpeak, but not to talk.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes, I have.
  12. How do you donate to the town? There are different blocks with a certain amount of value. You take your thing to the counsel member and they decide if it's needed or not, and give you proper compensation.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. A house basement, and Choose a Raid Target.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jazza411
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 year and a bit
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? You seem like a productive and fun place to be.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Owner of SkyFall, please do not ask me for all maps :O too many to name.
  6. What class are you? Disciple
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple/Enchanter might go druid when I master disc
  8. How often are you active in game? I play everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?Of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand the things you want to donate to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Pick a raid and No taxes for a month.
  14. If accepted I cannot join officially till I hand over town...

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? jazza411
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 year and a bit
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? You seem like a productive and fun place to be.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Owner of SkyFall, please do not ask me for all maps :O too many to name.
  6. What class are you? Disciple
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Disciple/Enchanter might go druid when I master disc
  8. How often are you active in game? I play everyday
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)?Of course.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand the things you want to donate to a council member.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Pick a raid and No taxes for a month.
  14. If accepted I cannot join officially till I hand over town...

Accepted ^.^ Let me know if any of your old townies will be applying and I'll get you set up once you've sold your old town.

Kiakaha

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN? Kiakaha
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days (Extremely experienced, rapid learner)
  3. How old are you? 27
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I noticed KiwiGuy is from New Zealand like myself. I also like the Idea of being evil pvpers (But not douchebags!).
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None on this server yet.
  6. What class are you? I just picked on a whim so am going Caster > Wizard | Cant decide on prof yet
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession) I guess Chanter or Alchemist.
  8. How often are you active in game? I plan to grind stupidly long amounts of time here.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? I always collect rapidly and too surplus.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I have all Voice chat clients but Not a mic at the moment
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes i have and they seem very commonsenselike.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Via direct trade to a Grand Poobah of the Council on Mondays.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Raid target. and then Another Raid Target Yo!

What is your IGN (case sensitive)?Stealx2000
How long have you played HC?1 and 1/2 years
How old are you?13
Why do you want to join Malkier? My friends are in the town.
Other Towns you were part of? Windhelm
What class are you? Caster
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Caster/Alchemist
How often are you active in game? All the time
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I'm getting teamspeak and my mic is great.
Have you read our rules?Yes
How do you donate to the town?Give an item to the council.
13.Name 2 donation rewards.1000 points= no tax for a week 3000= no tax for a month

faredX

Gold
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? faredX
  2. How long have you played HC? Since a few months ago but recently got back to Herocraft after the 4.0 Update
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I've always been in the good side and it seems boring how the handle things, I was invited to Malkier in the recruitment chat by someone known as Torod they seem like a strong town that wouldn't just fall apart easily.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Skyfall but I was betrayed by them.
  6. What class are you? Warrior/Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin/Enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? Few hours a day except Fridays and Saturdays, those days are unpredictable.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yea I'm fine with that.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yea I've got teamspeak and I've got a built in mic.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yea indeed I have.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Bring an item that you guys are in need of to the council and if they accept it I'll be rewarded with points.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. No tax for 1 Week (1000 points) and No tax for a month (3000 points) Edit: Apparently Jazza recommends for me and him not to be in the same town.

faredX

Gold
Im aiming to be the highest leveled Paladin on the server! :D
Since this weeks theres extra exp from +10% to +100% I need to join a town before this week ends!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? stalker39909
  2. How long have you played HC? Played a long time ago, recently started playing again.
  3. How old are you? I am 16 years of age.
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I want to join Malkier, because I like the donation system, and the name, also, it seems to be one of the bigger, nicer towns.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Level 4 Rogue, and Level 1 Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ninja, and Alchemist
  8. How often are you active in game? Just really started playing again, so not really sure yet.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? Yes, I am.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? No TeamSpeak, but I do have a microphone.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes, I have.
  12. How do you donate to the town? Hand them the items, and see if we need them.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. Raid Target, and Basement Addition.

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? madcow22
  2. How long have you played HC? I have played on this server a little bit before the restart but when all the levels were resetted i went inactive.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Malkier? I was in the old town by the name of Windhelm, and because my brother Licksterboy is in it.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Windhelm before the server restarted
  6. What class are you? warrior/crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin/Enchanter
  8. How often are you active in game? I am able to play most days of the week.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week (Due MONDAYS)? yes
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a Microphone? I do have a mic but not teamspeak.
  11. Have you read our rules? yes
  12. How do you donate to the town? You take things you want to donate and hand them to a council member and if they need the items they take them.
  13. Name 2 donation rewards. 1000 points- No tax for 1 week, 3000 points no tax for 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.