• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [Halvalor] [20] {Neutral}

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
giant time saving tip

build 2 dirt, then sand tower to get to top, to take it down all you do is remove bottom dirt and place a torch

then remove the other dirt and the sand removes itself

much easier to remove sand than dirt for building towers

once the wall gets going, I'm gonna build scaffolding with ladders and walkways that should help

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
So you accounted for the fact that people can sprint and jump a 4 block gap, right? I'm impressed.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
PRO SAND FARMING: HOW

1. Designate an area of termination
2. Dig all the way down to rock, now you got the sand
3. Fill in (kill your cobble!) EXCEPT for top layer, where you put the sand back
4. It looks purty and you got your sand

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
tyhfy.jpg

WOOOT !!!

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
Wish you could deconstruct sandstone to just sand again. i have so much sandston. bloody sandstone >.>

And i want to see that pic sadikyo!

kr1d3r22

Wood
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kr1d3r22​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I have been playing minecraft since alpha and ive been playing HC for 1day.​
3: How old are you? I am 14 years old.​
4: How often do you play in a week? all the time​
5: Why do you want to join our township? cause my friends want me to join the township and they say the township is ther favorite.​
6: What class are you? Warrior​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes sir.​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? no i did not.​
9: What is our township rule #6? all server rules​

Welcome to town krider and MadeOf! Be sure to read our town boards when you get to town and feel free to explore town, just don't go in others houses without permission. Ask someone and they can show you around :p

Valera

Diamond
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? lastivity​
2: How long have you played MC? HC?mc a few months, hc a few days​
3: How old are you? old enough *wink*​
4: How often do you play in a week? as much as i can, its fun to dig all the pretty blocks​
5: Why do you want to join our township? all my friend are there and speak highly of it and the projects the do, i want to help !!​
6: What class are you? crafter​
7: Are you ok with a 15c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) yes​
8: Did you know you can vote for taxes for 5c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft?yes​
9: What is our township rule #6? ALL THE RULES !! WOOOO HOOO​

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
we have enough sand and glass now, need it all smelted, its in the double chests in the field accross from mdperk2s house

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
JF and town leaders

I feel like it is hard to get around town currently, because some of the roads zig and zag around parts of the mountain and houses and such. However we have an opportunity to fix that and make it easier to get around.

this is what sadikyo and I have been talking about with regards to the new wall. Once the wall is built, I'd like to remove the old one, then build a square road in its place, with connections to roads that lead to townhall Then in between the road and the new wall, we subdivide new plots.

if the town is setup more like a grid, with the townhall in center and roads leading to it, and the square road going around it, it should be alot easier to get around,

let me know what you think. I'm willing to do a whole lot of work

derodes

Glowing Redstone
1: derodes​
2: I have played Minecraft for about a year, though Herocraft only a day or two.​
3: 17 years old.​
4: 4 or 5 days.​
5: I would like to have a town to live in, also one of my friends (double_duty) is a emeber of this town, and I would like to join him.​
6: Caster; Level 11​
7: Yes, I am perfectly fine with paying.​
8: Yes, I vote daily.​
9: "All Server Rules, go read them"​