• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chickensponge's Application

In-game name: Chickensponge
Location & Age: Bedford, 15
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Not from this server but I was banned for posting the link to Lemonparty by mistake (Hard to believe but yes I did)
Referral(s): Minecraft Server List
Reason you should be accepted: I have thoroughly read through the wiki and the rules of the server so I have a goo understanding of what is expected of me to what not to do. I solely promise to abide by these rules and not effect any other players enjoyment of the server. From what I have seen and heard about the server it seems great for me and my friends to enjoy a good RP experience. My previous ban should be taken into consideration but I would like to add that it was posted in Minecraft instead of Skype by accident.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was on Minecraft Server List while looking for a good heroes plugin server and I cam across your site
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Additional Info: As being 'Home of The Heroes mod' This server sounds really good, hope that I will be able to join despite my previous ban on another server. Me and 2 of my friends will be starting a Minecraft Let's play together and might possibly do some on your server :D

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
While doing some backround digging, I found these.

Array
(
[bancount] => 4
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => server.gmrcraft.com .:. trolling.
[1] => 98.193.120.110 .:. Spam
[2] => mc.doridian.de .:. import
[3] => mc.reviewsoftech.com .:. griefing spawn tunnel glass letting lava flow into tunnel
)

[score] => 10
[status] => 2
[output] => 4 bans :(
)

While they seem to be old, and one is just an import, there are still 3 others that I would like you to explain.
Can you give me any details about these bans?

0 = The one I mentioned
1 = Not so sure about 1, I think it was just me raging at the admin (Entirely my fault if so)
2 = I tried putting out a fire in spawn, that literately just it
3 = I have no clue. I cannot remember that server at all. You may have to look into that one sorry

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
2 is an import. It means that they used a plugin to import your ban from another server.

What is this fire in spawn you are talking about? That would bring your ban total to 5.

Import my ban from another server? From what it seems I was only banned from one of their servers, so it seems they carried it to another of theirs. The fire was in an NPC's house and at that time I was new to Minecraft so I tried putting out the fire with my fists.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright this is the deal.

Trolling or Spamming will get you a mute here in HC. While griefing is banworthy. If you break it replace it.

I'm going to give you a shot, keep the server rules in mind and you will be fine.

Application Accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox.
:cool: