• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Chickensponge whitelist application

Minecraft In-game name: Chickensponge
Location & Age: Bedford, UK. Age: 16
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): This server (Intentional Town abuse) & Swaggercraft (Calling the owner a Knob)
Referral(s)[Optional]: None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched up Minecraft Heroes servers
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Nope, don't watch youtube much
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC13
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because, after my previous ban, I completely understand the rules of the server and promise I will follow them. I enjoy heroes servers as they offer more than just a normal faction pvp server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Chickensponge
Location & Age: Bedford, UK. Age: 16
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): This server (Intentional Town abuse) & Swaggercraft (Calling the owner a Knob)
Referral(s)[Optional]: None
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I searched up Minecraft Heroes servers
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Nope, don't watch youtube much
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC13
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because, after my previous ban, I completely understand the rules of the server and promise I will follow them. I enjoy heroes servers as they offer more than just a normal faction pvp server.
Reviewing

First one: Fateful chain was skill that was broken at the time, basically it would hurt the player lots for no cooldown. Basically I used it once, then the guy who reported me used it a lot then reported me afterwards.
Second one: World error caused half of a mine to not load, from this I could see where some stuff was so I dug too it, banned as it was similar to x-raying

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Giving you a chance back on the whitelist, any repeats of your actions from last year will likely resolve in me removing you from it.

Whitelisted