• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Changing Accounts.

I am planning soon to make a new minecraft account. The name I chose several years ago has become a bother in these days. I understand that I will be needing to Purchase the Levels/Class/Coins Transfer from the store and I plan to do so when the time comes.

My questions are as such,
When I do buy the transfer, do I log into the new account or the old one?
Can I still play while I wait for the change to take place or am I stuck offline for ~24hrs?
And who will be the people to do the transfer and around what time should I be on to meet with them?

So, I don't suppose you are the one who does the switching, huh? :D Would be nice to know when I can log onto the new account haha

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Nah, Witchy don't do switchies.

Kainzo will sort the ingame stuff - include your new name when you email the payment.

Angyles will likely sort the name switch at Forums - send her a convo with the info.

Have fun!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am planning soon to make a new minecraft account. The name I chose several years ago has become a bother in these days. I understand that I will be needing to Purchase the Levels/Class/Coins Transfer from the store and I plan to do so when the time comes.

My questions are as such,
When I do buy the transfer, do I log into the new account or the old one?
Can I still play while I wait for the change to take place or am I stuck offline for ~24hrs?
And who will be the people to do the transfer and around what time should I be on to meet with them?
I have done the transfer, your levels have been swapped. You are whiteisted on the new account - let me know if something didn't transfer - it's not an automatic process.

Thank you. I would like to find out for myself but my fiancee and I are seemingly unable to log into Herocraft at all now. The test server works, but the main sever just gives me timed out messages and when we do randomly get in the map never loads and we sit in the void until the client boots us again... I think this might be something on our end, but I figured I would bring attention if it happens to not be.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you. I would like to find out for myself but my fiancee and I are seemingly unable to log into Herocraft at all now. The test server works, but the main sever just gives me timed out messages and when we do randomly get in the map never loads and we sit in the void until the client boots us again... I think this might be something on our end, but I figured I would bring attention if it happens to not be.

The server did crash on me this morning, so I am presuming the server is having network issues/hiccuping.

Ah, alright. :) Again, thank you for everything you have done for me. I will try the server through out the day, but the glimpses I see show me that it has worked.

Well, I can log onto The test server and everything works there... But still the main server is refusing to load for LovelyArmor and myself. We have done everything I can think of my our side, and it seems to be only that server that isn't loading properly. I hope this doesn't sound judging, but could something in the recoding to transfer my stuff to my new account blocked our Ip? Let me know if i can provide any info that might help.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, I can log onto The test server and everything works there... But still the main server is refusing to load for LovelyArmor and myself. We have done everything I can think of my our side, and it seems to be only that server that isn't loading properly. I hope this doesn't sound judging, but could something in the recoding to transfer my stuff to my new account blocked our Ip? Let me know if i can provide any info that might help.

I do not think so, but I will tag Kainzo

Alright, Thank you. I will continue trying things on my end.

It mostly says badpacket id, or LovelyArmor got one that said Illegal IP usage, I will try and get the full name and numbers, but mostly it lets us in but nothing loads, and we just fall into the void until the game quits out.

Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out.
That is the most common one that shows up after I try to wait for any blocks to load. Every once and a while I get a single chunk to load but I always spawn under the walkway from the very start of lostcove.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What error message are you getting? I'll look into it. I'm also at work so until 3-5PM I'll be somewhat unavailable.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out.
That is the most common one that shows up after I try to wait for any blocks to load. Every once and a while I get a single chunk to load but I always spawn under the walkway from the very start of lostcove.

When I get those it is because of my network, or the server's network being a pain.

And that is what I can't figure out, because the test server works fine, so it would be logical that it is the Main server that has the issue, but then Kainzo has been monitorinng it and says it is fine. I am basically searching every forum ever for ways to fix this.