• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Account Transfer (Because Searching Failed)

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
So, I ask this because as the title says, searching never showed a full answer for what I looked. If it's out there, please do link it.
~~~
So, I've heard that it is possible for Kainzo to transfer heroes status and other things to another account should the user decide to switch to use of a different Minecraft account for their playing experience.
Question is: Is this for certain the case and if so, how much does it cost? (wherever I've seen hints it indicated a monetary cost to cover the time)
I want to get a concrete stat for reference.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
To append more question on the matter:
(asking for an ETA is never a good idea, so skipping that...)
how does a user know when the process is complete?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
To append more question on the matter:
(asking for an ETA is never a good idea, so skipping that...)
how does a user know when the process is complete?
Everything should be set and you should be good to go - is something missing? we have to do most of these by hand which makes it more painful.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Everything should be set and you should be good to go - is something missing? we have to do most of these by hand which makes it more painful.
Nah, I was just trying to get the obvious questions in so future peoples who can search can find this.

KleenX

Iron
So, I ask this because as the title says, searching never showed a full answer for what I looked. If it's out there, please do link it.
~~~
So, I've heard that it is possible for Kainzo to transfer heroes status and other things to another account should the user decide to switch to use of a different Minecraft account for their playing experience.
Question is: Is this for certain the case and if so, how much does it cost? (wherever I've seen hints it indicated a monetary cost to cover the time)
I want to get a concrete stat for reference.

Its kinda quick. Takes like half an hour max(dunno what the real time is)... Your account that your using is banned and thats when you know its done. Then your new account is whitelisted