• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion changes to war/peace, conquest points, and boosts.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
War/Peace: Make war time all of the northern continent so people actually have to defend their towns and you can't be 100% safe, i know a lot of people would love to see this.

Conquest Points: These would increase pvp, and if you give them good enough rewards im sure lots of people would want to do them. Yes they will be farmed, but at this point would you rather not have conquest points?

Boosts: @Kainzo atm nobody really buys boosts, my suggestion is that you bring back the 1000% boost for 15 minutes that costed like $25? and have it like you used to at the last (or was it first?) weekend of every month. These were good money for the server and quick fun lvling for people so they can play different classes and not be bored.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I agree with the 2nd two.

For the first, a better system (if possible, I don't see it not being possible but still) would be to make random sections of the PvE map at war. War would always be on however every 45 minutes the war zones would change. If this seems like it would be hard to find out where PvP was on then instead, make 4 areas for war, have war last 1 hour 30 minutes after that time the war zone moves to the next one. The current problem with war zones is that 1hour of war doesn't feel worth waiting 4 hours of peace.

(Sorry if this derails too much, the 2nd two sound pretty good though)

War/Peace: Make war time all of the northern continent so people actually have to defend their towns and you can't be 100% safe, i know a lot of people would love to see this.
The thing that you do not appear to understand is that some people want to level up there classes without worrying about getting stabbed in the back or farmed by jerks.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The thing that you do not appear to understand is that some people want to level up there classes without worrying about getting stabbed in the back or farmed by jerks.
Less mob XP in PvE, they need SOME kind of drawback for not having to worry about PvP.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
you do understand its 4 hours peace 1 hour war? you're acting like its turning pve into pvp permanent (which is what we need, but will never happen sadly)

Less mob XP in PvE, they need SOME kind of drawback for not having to worry about PvP.
agreed, in haven nobody played on pve and nobody complained because pve was 50% less exp.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
How about this War makes the entire map PvP on and peace makes the entire map PvP off.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
How about this War makes the entire map PvP on and peace makes the entire map PvP off.
This could be fun.... :D

Or maybe swap which continent is at war, ie north on while south is off.

I'd really like to see more excitement at HC.

Before something like this was enacted, I'd like to see Townships in general and the war/siege/raiding aspects of Townships specifically working smoothly and effectively.

Eligof

Legacy Supporter 4

PvP players need to realize that not all players in minecraft want to PvP, do that and HC will keep just the few PvP it has already.
Before HC I tried some other servers and no one has a survival game as rich as this one. There are better option por PvP like sky wars factions and Prission. I keep seeing the few old PvP players who just want to get fun on new ones... you dont care about server player population, you just care about finding a way to reach all of the new and/or unskilled players that populates PvE

we can have (I dont know if already implemented) Town wars where the members of both towns can attack each other. Refine town war declaration where a town who wants to declare war on another declare the "itention of war", then the mayor of the town that will be attacked has 3 real days to convince/get ready/find allies, If they dont success on making attackers to desist the war, after those 3 days the war begins, even the ability for the attacked town to accept the war during any time inside those 3 days to surprise the enemy. If the attacked player finds a town or towns that aggree to help then we will have bigger wars that may imply 3 or more towns.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
PvP players need to realize that not all players in minecraft want to PvP, do that and HC will keep just the few PvP it has already.
Before HC I tried some other servers and no one has a survival game as rich as this one. There are better option por PvP like sky wars factions and Prission. I keep seeing the few old PvP players who just want to get fun on new ones... you dont care about server player population, you just care about finding a way to reach all of the new and/or unskilled players that populates PvE

we can have (I dont know if already implemented) Town wars where the members of both towns can attack each other. Refine town war declaration where a town who wants to declare war on another declare the "itention of war", then the mayor of the town that will be attacked has 3 real days to convince/get ready/find allies, If they dont success on making attackers to desist the war, after those 3 days the war begins, even the ability for the attacked town to accept the war during any time inside those 3 days to surprise the enemy. If the attacked player finds a town or towns that aggree to help then we will have bigger wars that may imply 3 or more towns.
this just made me throw up in my mouth like 5 or 6 times.

you dont care about server player population
How dare you tell me i don't care about sever population, I've been around for almost 3 years now and all ive ever wanted was the server population to rise.

Before HC I tried some other servers and
thats why dragonguarde was 250/250 players almost the entire map with no pve? thats why bastion was successful? pve is why haven/aegis were so good, oh wait... those maps died within a few months. I understand you and a lot of players might love pve, but hc was better off without it.

There are better option por PvP like sky wars factions and Prission.
Just stop speaking, please.

EDIT: you can rate all my old posts disagree and dislike but its not going to change my opinion lol

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
this just made me throw up in my mouth like 5 or 6 times.

How dare you tell me i don't care about sever population, I've been around for almost 3 years now and all ive ever wanted was the server population to rise.

thats why dragonguarde was 250/250 players almost the entire map with no pve? thats why bastion was successful? pve is why haven/aegis were so good, oh wait... those maps died within a few months. I understand you and a lot of players might love pve, but hc was better off without it.

Just stop speaking, please.

EDIT: you can rate all my old posts disagree and dislike but its not going to change my opinion lol
Lol he's doing the same to me. Ignore him, you made some good suggestions here and I hope they actually get looked at.

Ruger392

Obsidian
All 3 are good but the pve people wont like the 1st oen

I noticed that in bastion we had a lot of player. When pve got introduced it dropped dramatically.

Now with addition to youtubers and mods, even more players play minecraft. Now maybe some people stopped playing because of life and work but really 150+ decrease when pve introduced c'mon now