• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Change it so we're NOT able to harm allied town members

Do you like the idea to NOT be able to harm allied town members and bigger party sizes?

• Total voters

ColbyHep55

Legacy Supporter 4
Rapture and Ereium were having an allied fight against two other townships yesterday, we had 10+ people fighting against the other two towns. The problem is that the current party system only allows a max of 10 players in a party at a time, with two towns fighting together we found ourselves hurting our allied town members that were not able to be in the party.

To fix this I think we should be able to confirm allies with another town. After you confirm allies with said town the allied town members names will be green and you wont be able to harm them. With the new township plugin you are already not allowed to harm town members.

I'm aware this might be a little bit of a hassle to code, so maybe we could just increase the max party size to solve this problem. Increasing the max party size shouldn't be too hard to raise at all. I'm sure there's a max limit for a reason, but something needs to be changed so we can have bigger battles with 2+ towns.

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
Both sound like great Ideas.....but if i had to pick just one id pick the allied towns do no damage.

ColbyHep55

Legacy Supporter 4
nooo then how will we troll our friends and have a fisticuffs show down?
You could add a command to turn PvP on and off for town members, it might be harder to do depending on how the township plugin was coded.

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I think having it where you can't hurt allies would just be a hassle to code, then you would have to be able to toggle it etc... I think just making party sizes bigger would be better. But If they haven't done it already there has to be a reason why.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like both suggestions, though having too big party limits would make GTP, groupheal etc. insanely strong.

They should also add it so that members of allied towns gets a blue or green nametag above their heads, similar to how citizens of your own town has a green nametag. Would really help citizens who are apart of an alliance of towns or an unofficial kingdom.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Maybe if the town was in the kingdom it would be okay. But having allies towns not be able to hurt each other would be a bad idea. Allies come and go and this would be abused somehow and there will be a long fight about it. So let's just save everyone from the hassle and say no and no to bigger party sizes. Just deal with it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think if we had better identification for towns (over display names etc) it wouldn't be an issue. However, we don't want to add this feature because it will enable zerging. This was brought up because two towns who were allied killed each other in an insane attempt to "AE" dmg down the opposition ;)

Plan better.

Last edited: