• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cgodmer's App

cgodmer

Glowstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: cgodmer
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans
  4. Referral(s): MrAwesomeShadow/Ckero
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through my friends and googles serches
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I will after this is posted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am mature and I think I would be a good addition to the server as I know most of the hero commands (If they have not changed).
  9. Special key:HCC7
  10. Additional Info: Your fourms look amazing!

cgodmer

Glowstone
Yeah that was a while ago on another server i had forgot. I was raiding some guys and pearled through a pane on accident got banned for 3 days. And this reminded me of another ban a creeper exploded on me coutned a "creeper greifing" and got banned for 5 days. Hope my petty mistakes won't stop me from getting on the server.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: cgodmer
  2. Location & Age: Michigan, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans
  4. Referral(s): MrAwesomeShadow/Ckero
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through my friends and googles serches
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: I will after this is posted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am mature and I think I would be a good addition to the server as I know most of the hero commands (If they have not changed).
  9. Special key:HCC7
  10. Additional Info: Your fourms look amazing!

How old are you really http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606524-/59952899

cgodmer

Glowstone
Once again. That was not an application entered by me. As my real name is Corey and my little brother is Brett. That user name is Bgodmer implying that is my little brother, not me.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Once again. That was not an application entered by me. As my real name is Corey and my little brother is Brett. That user name is Bgodmer implying that is my little brother, not me.

If you look at the post the Minecraft name ((IGN)) used is the one YOU are applying with now, cgodmer. How is it implying that it is your little brother in that post when NO ONE here would have the smallest clue you HAVE a brother.

So please explain how anything is implied. @cgodmer

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
My issue is your age is never consistent. You indicated that is your brother applying with the IGN, so that tells me you account share which is against the rules. If that really is you applying at the age of 12 on August 2011, and your birthday is in July as your profile indicates, you are not old enough at this time to join our server based on COPPA.

We need to ask these questions so we know exactly what is going on, and to see who is being honest as that is something we do require.