• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cc3768 wight list

cc3768

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: cc3768
  2. Location & Age: USA 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): if you are looking at mcban yes 1 server and it is my server we were testing mcban and i never unban my self on my server then i moved server hosted and well that is what happend
  4. Referral(s):zuler
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:zuler
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:becase i am i fun person and i am vary friend
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCC6
  10. Additional Info:i love minecraft(edit) i am all so a programmer at nvths and i am going for gamedesign am i work as a IT person for the school as well i all so have 4 severs

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): if you are looking at mcban yes 1 server and it is my server we were testing mcban and i never unban my self on my server then i moved server hosted and well that is what happend
  10. Additional Info:i love minecraft

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1357438046,1357437735][/DOUBLEPOST]So additional information: Do you have any hobbies or enjoy any games?

cc3768

TNT
  10. Additional Info:i love minecraft(edit) i am all so a programmer at nvths and i am going for gamedesign am i work as a IT person for the school as well i all so have 4 severs i run from*No advertising*

i have edited my post plz look at me agen

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  10. Additional Info:i love minecraft(edit) i am all so a programmer at nvths and i am going for gamedesign am i work as a IT person for the school as well i all so have 4 severs i run from *No advertising*

Reviewing

cc3768

TNT
it is stress full to handle them all and it is nice to brake away from my sever and go play on a server were i am not asked 102 question all the time

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
it is stress full to handle them all and it is nice to brake away from my sever and go play on a server were i am not asked 102 question all the time

I will go ahead and give you a chance on the server. Understand we do take intellectual property theft very seriously, and we do not tolerate advertising of any kind.

Accepted