• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Carnival

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
if this works out, i hope the same thing doesnt happen to it as happened to Domitius and mine's HC olympics project. (we got griefed all the time and not to mention killed)

RedKhan

Soulsand
Any chance we can get the railroad attached to it? Or just a stop nearby?
Also, in the way of money (To use attractions, to open shops)?

RedKhan

Soulsand
Will there be a charge to use any of the attractions. Or will everthing be shop based. Ie. Buy snowballs to play the dunk 'em game, buy minecarts to go on the coaster etc.

And will you charge people to set up shops on the Carnivals land?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Any chance we can get the railroad attached to it? Or just a stop nearby?
Also, in the way of money (To use attractions, to open shops)?

Itchy and Scratchy dollars, anyone? Seriously though, I think making them pay for such things is probably a good idea, since it's not like we can charge fee at the gate. Make 'em buy supplies for the games/rides, just be sure to have a shop for said supplies at each entrance.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
It would be a flat fee to enter and then coins to but things like snow balls and minecarts. Aswell as have a food court so to speak with bread, soup, and melon. It will be shoped based to hard to try and keep track of who paid. But there is no way to prevent people from bringing there own minecart or snow balls :(