• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Carnival

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Carnivals? GREAT IDEA! :D

I would like to see something like this. A group of players together to create a server wide event. Just for around a week maybe, or maybe a couple of days.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
It would take more than a week to make its taken me about 2 days to correctly wire up a bobbing for apples as well as the ring toss

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Well now that you know how it works, surely you can remake it quicker?

Well, I am sure some things wont take more than a day, like a roller coaster! :D

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I think i'd be the carnival manager. Who else to be the leader of a carnival than the biggest idiot on Herocraft?

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Ya true i can make it faster but the rollar coaster would be harder. And orange angle you can work at a booth not run it. I and or brutal would run it most likely brutal casue it was his idea im just testing things

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
I could make an amazing rollercoaster... I can think of it now... The Disposable Heroes Carnival? DHC... Based in none other than Skyforge :D!

skyboy49707

Obsidian
i really wish we could have loops with tracks and vertical drops that would make an epic roller coaster.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Ha! Nice. Would probably take more than a few towns coming together to get it done though, partially because of the resources involved and mainly because of the PvP'ers that would use it as a hunting ground.

skyboy49707

Obsidian
This is very true i just finished a basic design for a ring toss today. ill upload some pics once i get my desktop fixed. You will see some in about 1 to 2 days

skyboy49707

Obsidian
See thats the thing people will know its going on but not where it is going on. All the detials will be discused in private with mr Brutal and any other mods that like the idea.