• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Captain_Kace's whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: Captain_Kace
  2. Location & Age: 16 United States, FL
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): zachrogers13, Licksterboy, madcow22, and many others
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Always known about it, but have preferred to play on smaller "Heroes" servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Honestly; no. I will vote daily if accepted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played on multiple heroes servers before, and moderated on them too. I know many current players of the community, and have never been banned on other servers I play on.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCC12
  10. Additional Info: I'd make a great addition to the community, and would be grateful to be accepted.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Captain_Kace
  2. Location & Age: 16 United States, FL
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): zachrogers13, Licksterboy, madcow22, and many others
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Always known about it, but have preferred to play on smaller "Heroes" servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Honestly; no. I will vote daily if accepted.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have played on multiple heroes servers before, and moderated on them too. I know many current players of the community, and have never been banned on other servers I play on.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): Not leaving it blank, but don't quite know what to say!
  10. Additional Info: I'd make a great addition to the community, and would be grateful to be accepted.

Although I appreciate the humor in your special key, it is incorrect. Please correct it on this thread so I can review your application. Remember to reply to this thread so I am alerted. Thanks!

I am still mod on the server, but it's an Australian server and I live in the US. Gets a little lonely on weekdays because of timezone differences, and many of the Americans who play on that server play here as well.

Sorry, I didn't know how personal I was supposed to get in the application. I run cross country for my high-school, take AP courses, and basically like to keep myself busy. I enjoy playing a variety of other games, but have been really into minecraft/heroes lately because it's an mmo-ish expeience that leaves me enough time to do other things.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Thank you, I am going to go ahead and whitelist you. Remember we take intellectual property theft very seriously and we do not allow any advertising. Welcome to Herocraft