• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | spartanfan17
Age |15
Location and Time Zone | Illinois CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Two years
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |N/A
Previous Towns | Solitude, Oblivion, Panorama, Mineris, many more from older maps.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Map Wipes
Why do you want to join Volantis | Some old friends here.
Why would Volantis want you | I have lots of PVP experience on herocraft and willing to put a lot of time into the town.
Tell us about yourself | I enjoy playing video games and playing minecraft. I also enjoy watching Game of Thrones, and am currently reading A Clash of Kings.
How did you hear about Volantis | The fourms/Whiteninja
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightingCape, and yeelowsnow
Referrals | whiteninja1970

Accepted! Check your PM's for more info.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | CoolBeans279
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | San Diego/PST (On vacation for a few more months though, In costa rica, timezone should be cst)
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Since May of 2012, I do understand i was banned in late September of 2012, however that is the past and i'm back and improving my attitude, i truly love HC and wouldn't want to lose that.

Previous Towns | Amunet, Odyssey, Mith.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I was kicked from Amunet for "not contributing" I do understand i didn't contribute to the town, however at the time i was focused on lvling ls/crafter and had no items/souls and really had no way of contributing. I left Odyssey because when i joined i was not aware of how inactive the town was. And last Mith, i truly love Mith and its members but its just not a good fit for me, they don't pvp as often as id like (or at all right now) and there has been a town theft (but they sorted it out, player was kicked). They are active, but still one town cant be that active, about 5 members who are active daily, but i myself am very active and looking for a town who has members that are very active, and Volantis has some very active members.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looks like a good, active, well built, friendly community that id like to join, i do see members of Volantis and the rest of AD pvp very often, and id like to join in from time to time if they'd let me.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm currently a lvl 16 Necro, so nothing special there, i will lvl as fast as possible and be ready to pvp asap, i can defend the towns from raiders when needed, I am a miner so i can pay taxes and hopefully help out with money to upgrade town. I can clear huge area's with excavate easily (if needed) and i may be switching professions after a few more mining trips, and could go something more useful to the community. I am also a very active player, and right now i'm lvling Necro so if anyone else needs to lvl i can help out.
Tell us about yourself | In game, I have mastered Disciple, and lvled goon to 30 and ranger to 35 (so always a possibility to switch) and i have a small spawn plot where i keep all my stuff, i'm a 16 Necro/55 Miner right now, but like i said earlier i may switch professions soon, and could switch something more useful to the community. IRL I'm 13, kinda in the middle of my last trip to our second home in Costa Rica for a while, ill be in San Diego CA for summer/winter, and probably a lot longer afterwards before i come back here, i may go on 2-3 week vacations from time to time, but ill most likely take my laptop and be on here and there, if not ill let everyone know ahead of time, and make sure taxes are paid up etc.
How did you hear about Volantis | @Dsawemd But i knew about Volantis previously.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow.
Referrals | @Dsawemd

I have put a lot of time into this app, if i spelled anything wrong just let me know.

Thanks!,

CoolBeans.

Last edited:

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | CoolBeans279
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | San Diego/PST (On vacation for a few more months though, In costa rica, timezone should be cst)
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | Since May of 2012, I do understand i was banned in late September of 2012, however that is the past and i'm back and improving my attitude, i truly love HC and wouldn't want to lose that.

Why did you leave (if applicable) | I was kicked from Amunet for "not contributing" I do understand i didn't contribute to the town, however at the time i was focused on lvling ls/crafter and had no items/souls and really had no way of contributing. I left Odyssey because when i joined i was not aware of how inactive the town was. And last Mith, i truly love Mith and its members but its just not a good fit for me, they don't pvp as often as id like (or at all right now) and there has been a town theft (but they sorted it out, player was kicked). They are active, but still one town cant be that active, about 5 members who are active daily, but i myself am very active and looking for a town who has members that are very active, and Volantis has some very active members.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looks like a good, active, well built, friendly community that id like to join, i do see members of Volantis and the rest of AD pvp very often, and id like to join in from time to time if they'd let me.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm currently a lvl 16 Necro, so nothing special there, i will lvl as fast as possible and be ready to pvp asap, i can defend the towns from raiders when needed, I am a miner so i can pay taxes and hopefully help out with money to upgrade town. I can clear huge area's with excavate easily (if needed) and i may be switching professions after a few more mining trips, and could go something more useful to the community. I am also a very active player, and right now i'm lvling Necro so if anyone else needs to lvl i can help out.
Tell us about yourself | In game, I have mastered Disciple, and lvled goon to 30 and ranger to 35 (so always a possibility to switch) and i have a small spawn plot where i keep all my stuff, i'm a 16 Necro/55 Miner right now, but like i said earlier i may switch professions soon, and could switch something more useful to the community. IRL I'm 13, kinda in the middle of my last trip to our second home in Costa Rica for a while, ill be in San Diego CA for summer/winter, and probably a lot longer afterwards before i come back here, i may go on 2-3 week vacations from time to time, but ill most likely take my laptop and be on here and there, if not ill let everyone know ahead of time, and make sure taxes are paid up etc.
How did you hear about Volantis | @Dsawemd But i knew about Volantis previously.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow.
Referrals | @Dsawemd

I have put a lot of time into this app, if i spelled anything wrong just let me know.

Thanks!,

CoolBeans.

You do not meet the age requirement for Volantis and also No.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | CoolBeans279
Age | 13

Referrals | @Dsawemd

Thanks!,

CoolBeans.

I have to agree with yeelow on this one. While I appreciate you taking your time on the application, I do not feel you are a good fit for Volantis or AD at this time.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
You do not meet the age requirement for Volantis and also No.
I have to agree with yeelow on this one. While I appreciate you taking your time on the application, I do not feel you are a good fit for Volantis or AD at this time.
My apologies I did not and do not see an age requirement, again i apologize.

What is the age requirement? maybe at a later time i could join.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
My apologies I did not and do not see an age requirement, again i apologize.

What is the age requirement? maybe at a later time i could join.
I keep forgetting to add it to the main page =p

We are currently accepting players who are 15 years of age or older. Exceptional and mature players can get around this rule.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I keep forgetting to add it to the main page =p

We are currently accepting players who are 15 years of age or older. Exceptional and mature players can get around this rule.
I can be mature, however i understand my current rep on the server isn't "mature" and i haven't acted mature.

I'll see you around.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello citizens!

May is upon us, and taxes are due tomorrow! Please pay the town bank when a manager is online to view the deposit. Thanks for your continued support!

Azuriae

Gold
IGN | Azuriae
Age | 21.
Location and Time Zone | Canada, EST.
How long have you been whitelisted | I was whitelisted around 3 years ago (When I made my forum account) and played for a bit; I unfortunately had to leave due to real life things coming in the way and me not having any time to spend on Minecraft. I joined again this week.
Previous Towns | None. I remember when I was playing years ago, I was a ''freelancer''; I was just doing work for people for currency.

Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Volantis | Seems like a well managed community, with a group of people that is fairly active. In the few days that I've been back, I've seen people like Jonsoon and RagingDragon5 around (Who is the one who told me I should check out your town thread, actually!) and I'm looking for a place to call home that will be active, that is willing to expand, do events with the town members (Be it PVE or PVP) and that offers a good place that I can call home.
Why would Volantis want you | Eesh, I'm terrible at selling myself! I'm a down to earth guy who loves group project; be it building a new castle or excavating a 100x100 area. Although my profession levels aren't high right now (Still a Crafter!) I'll be working my way up as fast as possible to be an asset to you guys. I spent a ridiculous amount of time underground; if you need a mole or need tunnels to an enemy town, I'll be your man.
Tell us about yourself | Not much to say here; I'm a young adult currently living in Montreal and working in the video games industry. When I get back home from work, I like to... play more video games. Mining for diamonds and other resources soothes me. Big RPG fan in general, so that's pretty much why I'm in this server.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through RagingDragon5. I was chatting in the newbie channel and I told him about how I was looking for a town to settle in, and he told me to come have a look at your page.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | None!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Azuriae
Age | 21.
Location and Time Zone | Canada, EST.
How long have you been whitelisted | I was whitelisted around 3 years ago (When I made my forum account) and played for a bit; I unfortunately had to leave due to real life things coming in the way and me not having any time to spend on Minecraft. I joined again this week.
Previous Towns | None. I remember when I was playing years ago, I was a ''freelancer''; I was just doing work for people for currency.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Volantis | Seems like a well managed community, with a group of people that is fairly active. In the few days that I've been back, I've seen people like Jonsoon and RagingDragon5 around (Who is the one who told me I should check out your town thread, actually!) and I'm looking for a place to call home that will be active, that is willing to expand, do events with the town members (Be it PVE or PVP) and that offers a good place that I can call home.
Why would Volantis want you | Eesh, I'm terrible at selling myself! I'm a down to earth guy who loves group project; be it building a new castle or excavating a 100x100 area. Although my profession levels aren't high right now (Still a Crafter!) I'll be working my way up as fast as possible to be an asset to you guys. I spent a ridiculous amount of time underground; if you need a mole or need tunnels to an enemy town, I'll be your man.
Tell us about yourself | Not much to say here; I'm a young adult currently living in Montreal and working in the video games industry. When I get back home from work, I like to... play more video games. Mining for diamonds and other resources soothes me. Big RPG fan in general, so that's pretty much why I'm in this server.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through RagingDragon5. I was chatting in the newbie channel and I told him about how I was looking for a town to settle in, and he told me to come have a look at your page.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | None!
Accepted, please check your PMs

IGN |ReaperofShadow
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | USA, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | At least a year now
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | < 3 months
Previous Towns | Always ran solo though I did join a few friends and help them with their towns.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Moved onto other games and started working
Why do you want to join Volantis | I've asked around in chat for some time and have gotten useful information from various members of Volantis and feel that they have the organization and experience to help me get the most out of my time on this server.
Why would Volantis want you | If allowed to participate in this town I would gladly stand up in the defense of my town mates and answer the call to battle to represent them on the field.
Tell us about yourself | I'm an avid gamer who enjoys participating in good groups online and as far as minecraft goes, Heroccraft has always been my go to server.
How did you hear about Volantis | Dsawemd announced it in chat and I respect him for his advice and assistance in game. I've also gotten very good advice from several members of AD in general and an excellent link from whiteninja who I owe thanks for providing the installation location of the current macromods/optifine/rei's setup.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Dsawmed

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |ReaperofShadow
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | USA, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | At least a year now
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | < 3 months
Previous Towns | Always ran solo though I did join a few friends and help them with their towns.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Moved onto other games and started working
Why do you want to join Volantis | I've asked around in chat for some time and have gotten useful information from various members of Volantis and feel that they have the organization and experience to help me get the most out of my time on this server.
Why would Volantis want you | If allowed to participate in this town I would gladly stand up in the defense of my town mates and answer the call to battle to represent them on the field.
Tell us about yourself | I'm an avid gamer who enjoys participating in good groups online and as far as minecraft goes, Heroccraft has always been my go to server.
How did you hear about Volantis | Dsawemd announced it in chat and I respect him for his advice and assistance in game. I've also gotten very good advice from several members of AD in general and an excellent link from whiteninja who I owe thanks for providing the installation location of the current macromods/optifine/rei's setup.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Dsawmed
Accepted, check your inbox.

R1nnengan

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | R1nnengan
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Texas, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year on old account, recently switched to this one.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | NA
Previous Towns | Mystic
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I did not agree with the structure and how they ran the town. It was just not for me.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want an active town with a great community. Some of the nicest people are in AD, and I want to be a part of that.
Why would Volantis want you | Incredibly active, loyal, and trustworthy player.
Tell us about yourself | Attending college for Computer Science. Long time gamer and Minecraft player, as well as an active longboarder in my free time.
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend LightningCape is in it, as well as most of the server talks about Volantis and AD.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow, RagingDragon5
Referrals | LightningCape

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | R1nnengan
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Texas, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year on old account, recently switched to this one.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | NA
Previous Towns | Mystic
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I did not agree with the structure and how they ran the town. It was just not for me.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want an active town with a great community. Some of the nicest people are in AD, and I want to be a part of that.
Why would Volantis want you | Incredibly active, loyal, and trustworthy player.
Tell us about yourself | Attending college for Computer Science. Long time gamer and Minecraft player, as well as an active longboarder in my free time.
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend LightningCape is in it, as well as most of the server talks about Volantis and AD.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow, RagingDragon5
Referrals | LightningCape
Accepted. Check your inbox.

FlamyDawn

Stone
IGN | FlamyDawn
Age | 24
Location and Time Zone | Philppines
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 months
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.51606/#post-406134
Previous Towns | DemonsWood
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I didnt leave they kick me.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to live peacefully and i want to meet other players.
Why would Volantis want you | Good at survival.
Tell us about yourself | I cant tell you about my self
How did you hear about Volantis | From Dsawemd
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals |

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | FlamyDawn
Age | 24
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.51606/#post-406134
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to live peacefully and i want to meet other players.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals |
Why were you kicked? That is the nature of that question.... we want to know your background.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | FlamyDawn
Age | 24
Referrals |
Your application has been denied. You have various stories as to your hacking accusations, and have been found to lying on your whitelist application, and this application (You were whitelisted last month, not three months ago).

FlamyDawn

Stone
Your application has been denied. You have various stories as to your hacking accusations, and have been found to lying on your whitelist application, and this application (You were whitelisted last month, not three months ago).
Im sorry for lying sir. if you dont want to accept my application, then dont accept it.

Jure19

Wood
IGN |Jure997
Age | 16 in 5days
Location and Time Zone |Europe
How long have you been whitelisted | 1day
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |/
Why do you want to join Volantis |I need city to keep my items,and you are the one of strongest town on server
Why would Volantis want you |Because i learn fast,and was good ranger before
Tell us about yourself |I m 16yrs old guy from croatia,playing basketball 6.7 foot tall
How did you hear about Volantis | Because you are the best
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon,RagingDragon5, hilltim1,LightningCape,yeelowsnow
Referrals |/