• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamyDawn

Stone
Im Actually 24 Sir/Ma'am. Please, I admit it. I lied on my last application. Im Sorry.. I just want to play on this server.
Cuz I want to play RPG games.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Im Actually 24 Sir/Ma'am. Please, I admit it. I lied on my last application. Im Sorry.. I just want to play on this server.
Cuz I want to play RPG games.

So you lied saying you were 13? That concerns me more than if someone was 13 and said they were 24.

As for your bans, it would appear your story is not straight. One time it is your brother, another a friend, so let's be HONEST

FlamyDawn

Stone
So you lied saying you were 13? That concerns me more than if someone was 13 and said they were 24.

As for your bans, it would appear your story is not straight. One time it is your brother, another a friend, so let's be HONEST
BAN ME IF YOU WANT!! BAN ME FOR LYING!

FlamyDawn

Stone
Yes I can tell you are 24 with your outburst.

You are being questioned because YOU cannot keep anything straight. When you feel you want to be honest and actually respond in a normal way, let me know.
Ok, I'll be honest, Im 24 years old, and the reason why im banned that server is hacking, and that was my brother.

Anything you want to know? Just tell me, I just want to be whitelisted again and play in the server.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, I'll be honest, Im 24 years old, and the reason why im banned that server is hacking, and that was my brother.

Anything you want to know? Just tell me, I just want to be whitelisted again and play in the server.

I am just going to say I do not believe you are 24, but ALL the ages are within the realm of requirement.

I will warn you however that if your brother, cousin, aunt, uncle or anyone else in this world accesses your account and causes ANY issues you will be held accountable. We will NOT accept any excuses from you.

Do you agree to this, agree that any issues are your responsibility and you will take whatever punishment is handed out?

FlamyDawn

Stone
I am just going to say I do not believe you are 24, but ALL the ages are within the realm of requirement.

I will warn you however that if your brother, cousin, aunt, uncle or anyone else in this world accesses your account and causes ANY issues you will be held accountable. We will NOT accept any excuses from you.

Do you agree to this, agree that any issues are your responsibility and you will take whatever punishment is handed out?
JUST BAN ME!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
JUST BAN ME!

I asked you a simple question, you are clearly not reading what I am saying.

I grow tired of this.

Your post, you said "Anything I want to know?" So I asked and you throw a temper tantrum that is most becoming of a 24 year old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.