• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

RagingDragon5

Portal
This app?
IGN |
Age |
Location and Time Zone |
How long have you been whitelisted |
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis |
Why would Volantis want you |
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis |
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |
Referrals |
yes that one

rjk699

Dirt
IGN | rjk699
Age |14
Location and Time Zone | Perth, AWST
How long have you been whitelisted | about 3 hours ago
Previous Towns | None on this server
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because i believe that Volantis is a town that strives to be the best it can be, i would also like to find out what being in a HC town. I would also like to join Volantis because i have received good information from a friend who is in Volantis. ( PJPositive )
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis will want me because i am a hardworking person who will do whatever i can to help. I also have played mod packs and do a lot of pvp. I believe i am improving. I enjoy making a large contribution to towns (On other servers) and i hope that i can contribute to this town. I have never greifed or abused anything so i am trustworthy.
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about Volantis from my friend PJPositive who is in Volantis
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | PJPositive

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | rjk699
Age |14
Location and Time Zone | Perth, AWST
How long have you been whitelisted | about 3 hours ago
Previous Towns | None on this server
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because i believe that Volantis is a town that strives to be the best it can be, i would also like to find out what being in a HC town. I would also like to join Volantis because i have received good information from a friend who is in Volantis. ( PJPositive )
Why would Volantis want you | Volantis will want me because i am a hardworking person who will do whatever i can to help. I also have played mod packs and do a lot of pvp. I believe i am improving. I enjoy making a large contribution to towns (On other servers) and i hope that i can contribute to this town. I have never greifed or abused anything so i am trustworthy.
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about Volantis from my friend PJPositive who is in Volantis
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | PJPositive

Accepted, Check your inbox for more information

Narvon

TNT
IGN | Narvon
Age | 18 (almost 19)
Location and Time Zone | Mountain Time (MST)
How long have you been whitelisted | over a year
Previous Towns |
Swampvillage, underworld, Jericho, Rapture, And one more i cant remeber the name.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I didnt leave, Town became inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because i know johnsoon, and wish to join a large and serious playing town, not some peace loving town that stays passive.
Why would Volantis want you | Because im an experienced minecraft player, herocraft player, and very good at pvp. Ive won numerous hunger games tournaments, as well as i was the number two top dueler last map for a short time. Ive been in many raids and killed many well (or used to be well know) ppl such as (EtKenn, W0nd3b0yck, Pewpewpewlasers, uin19...somthing, has400, and daBurg.)
Tell us about yourself | Im a very experienced game, i enjoy playin with teams, especially large groups, i love raiding and i dont mind taking hits for the team. I also enjoy designing houses in minecraft. I HATE mining tho. lol, and i also have a mic and headset and teamspeak for coordinated ganks/raids.
How did you hear about Volantis | On the Forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim, and LightningCape
Referrals |

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Narvon
Age | 18 (almost 19)
Previous Towns |
Swampvillage, underworld, Jericho, Rapture, And one more i cant remeber the name.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because i know johnsoon, and wish to join a large and serious playing town, not some peace loving town that stays passive.
Why would Volantis want you | Because im an experienced minecraft player, herocraft player, and very good at pvp. Ive won numerous hunger games tournaments, as well as i was the number two top dueler last map for a short time. Ive been in many raids and killed many well (or used to be well know) ppl such as (EtKenn, W0nd3b0yck, Pewpewpewlasers, uin19...somthing, has400, and daBurg.)
Tell us about yourself | Im a very experienced game, i enjoy playin with teams, especially large groups, i love raiding and i dont mind taking hits for the team. I also enjoy designing houses in minecraft. I HATE mining tho. lol, and i also have a mic and headset and teamspeak for coordinated ganks/raids.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim, and LightningCape
Referrals |

Looking good but one thing. You say you didn't leave, your town just went inactive. Rapture is still a town, why did you leave them?

Narvon

TNT
I'm sorry I couldn't remember the name of the last town i was in i said. Its the one that is located at -1500, +2000 right now. I'm pretty sure the owner was Glacial_Reign. When I logged on (after going without internet for a couple months) The town was unprotected, raided, and as far as I know Completely abandoned.

Edit:
Ok now i Remember the name of the town, it was called lux.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
I'm sorry I couldn't remember the name of the last town i was in i said. Its the one that is located at -1500, +2000 right now. I'm pretty sure the owner was Glacial_Reign. When I logged on (after going without internet for a couple months) The town was unprotected, raided, and as far as I know Completely abandoned.

Edit:
Ok now i Remember the name of the town, it was called lux.

He is asking why you left Rapture

Narvon

TNT
Rapture was last map, I know there is a new one in this map, but the one I was in was the one that TC owned last map. Before the Reset

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Rapture was last map, I know there is a new one in this map, but the one I was in was the one that TC owned last map. Before the Reset
Rapture was part of LO last map.

Narvon

TNT
What? I thought for sure it was called Rapture, I know it started with an R.

Edit: I think it was called Rangpur actually, I don't know why i thought it was rapture.

colley619

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | Colley619
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | usa CST
How long have you been whitelisted | almost 3 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Newerth, skyforge, and some others. (not this map)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want an active, nice looking town with cool people to live in while playing herocraft again :)
Why would Volantis want you | I really like pvp and i like to contribute to my towns
Tell us about yourself | I'm a pretty cool guy i think. I'm starting a band with some friends. (I play bass) I really like pvp and rpg games.
How did you hear about Volantis | Forum and Jonsoon in Recruitment chat
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | Jonsoon

I plan on joining this town with my friend Saperatrix. Hes new to herocraft but im helping him out and I'm hoping you guys will accept him

Saperatrix

Dirt
IGN | Saperatrix
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Louisiana CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/saperatrixs-application.50751/#post-399704
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | My friend suggested to me that this is the best town to join.
Why would Volantis want you | I would very much like to meet new people and help out with town projects, etc...
Tell us about yourself | I am a very loyal person.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through a friend
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Narvon
Age | 18 (almost 19)
Previous Towns |
Referrals |
IGN | Colley619
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | usa CST
How long have you been whitelisted | almost 3 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Newerth, skyforge, and some others. (not this map)
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want an active, nice looking town with cool people to live in while playing herocraft again :)
Why would Volantis want you | I really like pvp and i like to contribute to my towns
Tell us about yourself | I'm a pretty cool guy i think. I'm starting a band with some friends. (I play bass) I really like pvp and rpg games.
How did you hear about Volantis | Forum and Jonsoon in Recruitment chat
Referrals | Jonsoon

I plan on joining this town with my friend Saperatrix. Hes new to herocraft but im helping him out and I'm hoping you guys will accept him
IGN | Saperatrix
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Louisiana CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/saperatrixs-application.50751/#post-399704
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | My friend suggested to me that this is the best town to join.
Why would Volantis want you | I would very much like to meet new people and help out with town projects, etc...
Tell us about yourself | I am a very loyal person.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through a friend
Referrals | None

You are all accepted! Thank you all for applying. Please check your PM's and get with us in game to get setup.

@colley619 - We typically prefer to take in members with a little more time under their belt, but when considering both of your age and your experience on the server I will give Saperatix a shot. Please show him the ropes of the game as much as you can.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Jonsoon - Add guides Witchy and Raging the next time you update the first post. Staff power! :)

sneaky_wolf

Stone
IGN | sneaky_wolf
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | England, GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | 1 year or 2
Previous Towns | Demonswood
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Got kicked for being friends with someone who stole, quite an odd reason to be honest
Why do you want to join Volantis | Really looking for a good town and some PVP
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a Wizard so have some pretty useful tools (Port, GroupTeleport) and I think I'm quite a nice guy.
Tell us about yourself | I'm pretty much always calm and very rarely get mad apparently I'm quite funny but I won't be vain.
How did you hear about Volantis | My buddy, Stealth_Slaya
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1 and LightningCape
Referrals | Stealth_Slaya

tomv4949

Stone
IGN | tomv4949
Age | 14
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | 1 year
Previous Towns | None :/
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looking for a great town and meet some new friends
Why would Volantis want you | Im a friendly guy i will help the managers when they need me and im a berserker i can help in pvp
Tell us about yourself | im funny,calm and im not very shy
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend sneaky_wolf and Stealth_Slaya
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1 and LightningCape
Referrals | Stealth_Slaya and Sneaky_wolf

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | sneaky_wolf
Age | 15
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | 1 year or 2
Previous Towns | Demonswood
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Got kicked for being friends with someone who stole, quite an odd reason to be honest
Why do you want to join Volantis | Really looking for a good town and some PVP
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a Wizard so have some pretty useful tools (Port, GroupTeleport) and I think I'm quite a nice guy.
Tell us about yourself | I'm pretty much always calm and very rarely get mad apparently I'm quite funny but I won't be vain.
How did you hear about Volantis | My buddy, Stealth_Slaya
Referrals | Stealth_Slaya

Your application is still pending. I just need more information with the owner of demonswood about the kick incident.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | tomv4949
Age | 14
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | 1 year
Previous Towns | None :/
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looking for a great town and meet some new friends
Why would Volantis want you | Im a friendly guy i will help the managers when they need me and im a berserker i can help in pvp
Tell us about yourself | im funny,calm and im not very shy
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend sneaky_wolf and Stealth_Slaya
Referrals | Stealth_Slaya and Sneaky_wolf

You applied to EnchantedHollow after you applied here. I'm guessing you no longer want to join Volantis?

IGN | WeskerPawnch
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Florida, USA -- Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Five days.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/weskerpawnchs-whitelist-application.50750/#post-399702
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Volantis | My friend is already a part of the town, so he suggested I join. I decided to take him up on the offer.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a friendly team player and hope to to help others in the town as best!
Tell us about yourself | I am a pretty swell guy, I suppose. I've played Minecraft since mid-beta and enjoyed it ever since.
How did you hear about Volantis | My good ol' buddy, Shanok.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five, I suppose?) Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals | Shanok576