• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

IGN | Stealth_slaya
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | England
How long have you been whitelisted | around a year
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | I went in one with a leader called dwarfers
Why did you leave (if applicable) | It did now have a nice townly feel to it
Why do you want to join Volantis | I hear there like pvp, and thats what im after and a differnt feel
Why would Volantis want you | I am a max ranger i know pvp well, and i can build
Tell us about yourself | I have played minecraft for a few years, i have always been into heroes, also i play league of legends in my spare time along with other mmos
How did you hear about Volantis | I know lightning cape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | johnsoon ragingdragon5 lightningcape hilltim1
Referrals | LIghtning cape

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Stealth_slaya
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | England
How long have you been whitelisted | around a year
Previous Towns | I went in one with a leader called dwarfers
Why did you leave (if applicable) | It did now have a nice townly feel to it
Why do you want to join Volantis | I hear there like pvp, and thats what im after and a differnt feel
Why would Volantis want you | I am a max ranger i know pvp well, and i can build
Tell us about yourself | I have played minecraft for a few years, i have always been into heroes, also i play league of legends in my spare time along with other mmos
How did you hear about Volantis | I know lightning cape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | johnsoon ragingdragon5 lightningcape hilltim1
Referrals | LIghtning cape

Accepted, check your inbox.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | whiteninja1970
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Hawaii, HST
How long have you been whitelisted | Around 3 years I believe
Previous Towns | None this map
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have been getting bored lately with other games and getting back again to Minecraft. I have many friends in this town and in the AD Kingdom. Also, there are many cool people here in Volantis. Plus, Jonsoon is the mayor. He is a really good leader and a good builder too.
Why would Volantis want you | I like to PvP a lot, so I can contribute to raids. Not sure which class I'm gonna go for yet, but I'm going towards Paladin/Bard. I would also definitely contribute to Town Projects.
Tell us about yourself | I'm whiteninja1970, I've been been playing since Zeal. I have managed towns in the past maps. I've been a part of the kingdoms of Killuminati Kingdom in Zeal and the LO Kingdoms of Dragonrade and Bastion and have been loyal to them.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through /ch ad
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, and LightningCape
Referrals | /ch ad

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | whiteninja1970
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Hawaii, HST
How long have you been whitelisted | Around 3 years I believe
Previous Towns | None this map
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have been getting bored lately with other games and getting back again to Minecraft. I have many friends in this town and in the AD Kingdom. Also, there are many cool people here in Volantis. Plus, Jonsoon is the mayor. He is a really good leader and a good builder too.
Why would Volantis want you | I like to PvP a lot, so I can contribute to raids. Not sure which class I'm gonna go for yet, but I'm going towards Paladin/Bard. I would also definitely contribute to Town Projects.
Tell us about yourself | I'm whiteninja1970, I've been been playing since Zeal. I have managed towns in the past maps. I've been a part of the kingdoms of Killuminati Kingdom in Zeal and the LO Kingdoms of Dragonrade and Bastion and have been loyal to them.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through /ch ad
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, and LightningCape
Referrals | /ch ad

Accepted of course, however town perms are bugged - can't add anyone atm.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
IGN | animeman1996
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | For a shit long time... october i think
Previous Towns | Genesis, Rapture( Mayor)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Got bored.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Interested in what the other side is like
Why would Volantis want you | Active , Frienfly , and a team player
Tell us about yourself | most of you know me..
How did you hear about Volantis |
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon , RagingDragon5 , LightningCape , Hilltim1
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | animeman1996
Age | 18
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon , RagingDragon5 , LightningCape , Hilltim1
Referrals | None

@Jonsoon

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
IGN | Caerulean
Age | 14, 15 in a couple months.
Location and Time Zone | Texas, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since December.
Previous Towns | Axiom
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Wasn't updated very much, felt lost within the township and didn't really get to help out in any way because of it.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I am in dire need of a town to join. I have become fairly active within the last two months, and would love to actually be a part of a town to boost my playing experience, meet new people, etc.
Why would Volantis want you | I am fairly active, I am currently a Wizard (not mastered yet, but in due time I should be), would help out with town projects or anything that the town would need. I am currently trying to figure out what Profession I should choose, though I have mastered Crafter.
Tell us about yourself | I joined Herocraft in December 2013. Beforehand I had been playing on various Minecraft servers, before I really felt the need to play on a RPG server. I am currently involved in various extracurricular activities such as Orchestra, Theatre, and Cheerleading. However, I have learned how to juggle all of these and school with time to play on Herocraft, usually everyday, if not, most of the days out of the week.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through hearing it in-game as well as finding this thread on my own.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, LightningCape, Hilltim1
Referrals | None.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | animeman1996
Age | 18
Referrals | None
We're going to give you a shot. Check your inbox.

IGN | Caerulean
Age | 14, 15 in a couple months.
Location and Time Zone | Texas, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since December.
Previous Towns |
Axiom
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Wasn't updated very much, felt lost within the township and didn't really get to help out in any way because of it.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I am in dire need of a town to join. I have become fairly active within the last two months, and would love to actually be a part of a town to boost my playing experience, meet new people, etc.
Why would Volantis want you | I am fairly active, I am currently a Wizard (not mastered yet, but in due time I should be), would help out with town projects or anything that the town would need. I am currently trying to figure out what Profession I should choose, though I have mastered Crafter.
Tell us about yourself | I joined Herocraft in December 2013. Beforehand I had been playing on various Minecraft servers, before I really felt the need to play on a RPG server. I am currently involved in various extracurricular activities such as Orchestra, Theatre, and Cheerleading. However, I have learned how to juggle all of these and school with time to play on Herocraft, usually everyday, if not, most of the days out of the week.
How did you hear about Volantis | Through hearing it in-game as well as finding this thread on my own.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, LightningCape, Hilltim1
Referrals | None.
I have seen you in game a few times, and would be happy to welcome you into our town.

Note that the township plugin is bugged right now and we cannot add new players to the region as of right now.

SEIF

Dirt
IGN |Andrew0202
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Location Egypt time Zonr +02

How long have you been whitelisted |I just joined the server
Previous Towns |
Why do you want to join Volantis |Cause i have a friend there and it hink it will be great and i am a good builder
Why would Volantis want you |i am a good builder and pvper
Tell us about yourself |Funny helpful pacient
How did you hear about Volantis |Great

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |idk i just joined the server so i hope u will invite me :p
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Andrew0202
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Location Egypt time Zonr +02
How long have you been whitelisted |I just joined the server
Previous Towns |
Why do you want to join Volantis |Cause i have a friend there and it hink it will be great and i am a good builder
Why would Volantis want you |i am a good builder and pvper
Tell us about yourself |Funny helpful pacient
How did you hear about Volantis |Great
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) |idk i just joined the server so i hope u will invite me :p
Referrals |

I'd like to see you put just a little more effort into the application. If you just joined the server, please link us your application. Maybe tell us a little more about yourself and you did not answer how you heard about the City (I'll assume from your friend.) Please answer the question regarding the leaders, you can find this info on the first page. For the referral, tell us who your friend is.

Last edited:

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
@clwusmc is back and locked under volatis in a 8x8x8 room with three lwc's. clwusmc has no perms so he is stuck there.

Ryker_zps645521fe.png

Need to update my sig @Eldrylars

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@clwusmc is back and locked under volatis in a 8x8x8 room with three lwc's. clwusmc has no perms so he is stuck there.

Ryker_zps645521fe.png

Need to update my sig @Eldrylars
Regions are still broken, he will need to be let out or gtp'd. I'm traveling for work today and won't be on.

lance77am

Stone
Application
IGN | lance77am
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | California, USA | PST
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/lance77ams-whitelist.50602/#post-398616
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Well, for one I'm a semi-new player who is looking for a community to join. I typically love being in groups of people, it makes everything more enjoyable.
Why would Volantis want you | I am usually a friendly person, and I can work hard for Volantis. (Other detailed in about myself)
Tell us about yourself |Well... I have been waiting for a very long time to join the server, as indicated by my whitelist application. I'm usually a friendly person, and I think community and teamwork are both very important. I consider myself a decent builder, and fairly good at both PVP and PVE. I sometimes lack dedication to certain things, but I've been waiting /three years/ for this server. I hope to see myself getting somewhere in Volantis.
How did you hear about Volantis | hilltim1 Was helpful in the recruitment channel.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape

Referrals | hilltim1

Hope to get accepted here, thank you for your time.

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry for the inactivity ya'll. I've recently been purposely staying away from herocraft since It had become an addiction - and it seems to be working so far. I haven't really had the time even to come on and play or pay taxes since I donated all my money and belongings to the tb ages ago.

Not sure when, if ever, I'm coming back.