• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Killiganone
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Texas / Central
How long have you been whitelisted | about 1 1/2 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Underworld
Why did you leave (if applicable) | its a new town and its community is small in my opinion, i want a larger more populated one that i can make friends with and have fun togther.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Saw an add ingame by RagingDragon5 for the past few days, and checked the Forum page about a day ago, i told my self i think i would be better in this one then my current
Why would Volantis want you | I follow rules, help out as much as i can, love doing thinks with others and i have a good outlook with people.
Tell us about yourself | Gamer sinc i was 9 played wow since i was 11 (killing Rag is amazing)
How did you hear about Volantis | Ingame /re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five)
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | None
Class: Runeblade
Proffession: Not spec'd yet

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Killiganone
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Texas / Central
How long have you been whitelisted | about 1 1/2 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application

Previous Towns | Underworld
Why did you leave (if applicable) | its a new town and its community is small in my opinion, i want a larger more populated one that i can make friends with and have fun togther.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Saw an add ingame by RagingDragon5 for the past few days, and checked the Forum page about a day ago, i told my self i think i would be better in this one then my current
Why would Volantis want you | I follow rules, help out as much as i can, love doing thinks with others and i have a good outlook with people.
Tell us about yourself | Gamer sinc i was 9 played wow since i was 11 (killing Rag is amazing)
How did you hear about Volantis | Ingame /re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five)
Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals | None
Class: Runeblade
Proffession: Not spec'd yet
Welcome to Volantis everyone!
We are trying to expand to Capitol and can use your help with donations and plot purchases! See a manager!

Orphnee

Wood
IGN | Orphnee
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | USA, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | Whitelisted on Feb10th
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Here!
Previous Towns | None, I went lone ranger!
Why did you leave (if applicable) | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | Your banner was really pretty when I was looking though towns to join.
Why would Volantis want you | I plan to be active and help the town out! Might go farmer, I dunno.
Tell us about yourself | I'm new to the server but I plan to stay active, and I read the Wiki and everything else I could to get ready for the server. Looking for a chill group of people to hang with!
How did you hear about Volantis | Just checking the forums over after asking in /ch re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5!
Referrals | None =(

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Orphnee
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | USA, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | Whitelisted on Feb10th
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Here!
Previous Towns | None, I went lone ranger!
Why do you want to join Volantis | Your banner was really pretty when I was looking though towns to join.
Why would Volantis want you | I plan to be active and help the town out! Might go farmer, I dunno.
Tell us about yourself | I'm new to the server but I plan to stay active, and I read the Wiki and everything else I could to get ready for the server. Looking for a chill group of people to hang with!
How did you hear about Volantis | Just checking the forums over after asking in /ch re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5!
Referrals | None =(

Welcome to the server, we look forward to having you in our glorious city. Application Accepted! Check your forum messages and find us in game.

Lilmxkid

Iron
IGN | Lilmxkid
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Texas Central
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 1/2 years
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | Brother is in it (killiganone)
Why would Volantis want you | enjoy playing but i dont talk much
Tell us about yourself | Been playing games just like killigan at a young age been a gamr for awile
How did you hear about Volantis | Brother
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals | killiganone

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Lilmxkid
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Texas Central
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 1/2 years
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | Brother is in it (killiganone)
Why would Volantis want you | enjoy playing but i dont talk much
Tell us about yourself | Been playing games just like killigan at a young age been a gamr for awile
How did you hear about Volantis | Brother
Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals | killiganone

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

Demetrijay

Wood

IGN |aqunza
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |EET Cyprus
How long have you been whitelisted | 3Days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-aqunza.50374/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to be on the server with a good community
Why would Volantis want you | I will bring, in any shape or form, what you ask
Tell us about yourself | I'm kind not a very pvp type person and play fairly
How did you hear about Volantis | From hilltim1
Mayor : Jonsoon
Second in Command : Aryios
Managers : hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals | None (... Well just met hilltim1 =P)

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |aqunza
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |EET Cyprus
How long have you been whitelisted | 3Days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-aqunza.50374/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to be on the server with a good community
Why would Volantis want you | I will bring, in any shape or form, what you ask
Tell us about yourself | I'm kind not a very pvp type person and play fairly
How did you hear about Volantis | From hilltim1
Mayor : Jonsoon
Second in Command : Aryios
Managers : hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals | None (... Well just met hilltim1 =P)
Accepted! Check your forum messages for details.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
consider this my official application....

images

IGN | MarvinYoung
Age | 13 but I registered with 14
Location and Time Zone | Indonesia and GMT +7
How long have you been whitelisted | a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/marvinyoung-whitelist-application.50278/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join AD because I want to help as much as I can help
Why would Volantis want you | Active , Frienfly , and a team player
Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things , I'll play minecraft if I not busy .
How did you hear about Volantis | James_Ryans
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon , RagingDragon5 , LightningCape , Hilltim1
Referrals | None

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN: kimsgrim
Location | Time zone: standard mountain time
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ninjasalads-whitelist-application.48628/#post-385538
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: Hype, Enchanted Hollow.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town blew up
Why do you want to join: To help out with the dominion and to play with some friends :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly player, communication, pvp help, recourse help
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be respectful after pvp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 28, I love minecraft and am one of those no lifer minecrafters. I'll play for hours a day and get quite immersed in the game.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Jonsoon , RagingDragon5 , LightningCape , Hilltim1
Referrals

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | MarvinYoung
Age | 13 but I registered with 14
Location and Time Zone | Indonesia and GMT +7
How long have you been whitelisted | a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/marvinyoung-whitelist-application.50278/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join AD because I want to help as much as I can help
Why would Volantis want you | Active , Frienfly , and a team player
Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things , I'll play minecraft if I not busy .
How did you hear about Volantis | James_Ryans
Referrals | None
Application
IGN: kimsgrim
Location | Time zone: standard mountain time
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ninjasalads-whitelist-application.48628/#post-385538
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, yes
What towns have you been in: Hype, Enchanted Hollow.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Town blew up
Why do you want to join: To help out with the dominion and to play with some friends :D
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Prometheus
What can you give to us, as a community: Friendly player, communication, pvp help, recourse help
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be respectful after pvp
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am 28, I love minecraft and am one of those no lifer minecrafters. I'll play for hours a day and get quite immersed in the game.

Referrals
Welcome! Please check your inbox

ColdMason

Dirt
Application
IGN: Coldmason
Location | Time zone: Arizona
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50386/#post-397509
How long have you been on HC: A few days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I dont have it but i could get it.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Why do you want to join: You seemed like a strong group and thats what i wanted
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Volantis, or wherever you want me
What can you give to us, as a community: Any of my extra items, assistance, and defence.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing in a second class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Almost all of them, you like to teach new players instead of using them, and want everyone to be good sports. (its also annoying hearing everyone accuse people of hacking
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: I didnt know where to rate it but i watched it
Tell us about yourself: I have played MC for a few years and have played in other kind of games where you have to work as a group, like factions, i am pretty good with build designs, i love joining in pvp and raids, and when i saw this game it looked to fun for me not to try. i first played wynncraft but didnt like it, although i like this one alot more. also, Im going to specialize in Rogue.
Referrals: N/A
If i missed or messed up anything, please tell me.
-Coldmason
The Fallen King

ColdMason

Dirt
IGN | Coldmason
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Arizona
How long have you been whitelisted | A few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50386/#post-397128
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because i am friends with one of your members, and Volantis seemed like it needed the most help in the AD
Why would Volantis want you | Because i can contribute, build nice designs, pvp and raid
Tell us about yourself | I have played MC for a few years and have played in other kind of games where you have to work as a group, like factions, i am pretty good with build designs, i love joining in pvp and raids, and when i saw this game it looked to fun for me not to try. i first played wynncraft but didnt like it, although i like this one alot more. also, Im going to specialize in Rogue.
How did you hear about Volantis | Killiganone (A member)
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape

Referrals | N/A

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Coldmason
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Arizona
How long have you been whitelisted | A few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50386/#post-397128
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because i am friends with one of your members, and Volantis seemed like it needed the most help in the AD
Why would Volantis want you | Because i can contribute, build nice designs, pvp and raid
Tell us about yourself | I have played MC for a few years and have played in other kind of games where you have to work as a group, like factions, i am pretty good with build designs, i love joining in pvp and raids, and when i saw this game it looked to fun for me not to try. i first played wynncraft but didnt like it, although i like this one alot more. also, Im going to specialize in Rogue.
How did you hear about Volantis | Killiganone (A member)
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are four) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape
Referrals | N/A

Accepted! Welcome to Volantis - Check your forum PMs.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Hello Volantis and most importantly to your new recruits. I'm sure I will see you in the Field Of Justice also known as the swamps Lol