• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Dan3nyy6

Dirt
IGN | Dan3nyy6
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Scotland, UK. GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
How long have you been whitelisted | A few hours
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whitelist-application.50259/#post-396293
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | It sounds like a nice, respecting community, something I find the key to a good town. Plus I wish to meet new people, and get involved (Since I am fairly new) and become part of the community. Towns are sort of like guilds, you know a lot of the people within the town, and know they aren't your enemy. I like to have an extra hand when needed. Also this is a new experience since I usually stick with small towns in previous servers, so I'm sure I am going to find this very fun.
Why would Volantis want you | Well, first of all; I may not be the greatest builder of all time, but I have decent skill. I can make medieval-style buildings, along with other styles. I think I am a loyal townsmember, and will contribute in events and lots of other activities. I also respect my fellow townies, and am glad to help out whenever the chance comes.
Tell us about yourself | I'm shy and quiet at first, but when you get to know me I open up a little. I respect everyone, very active, calm and overall friendly. I make friends/alliances easy since I don't mind talking about all sorts of topics. I like to support and contribute whenever I can, but will not tolerate trolls or rude behaviour.
How did you hear about Volantis | I was playing on the server when Professor said; "Volantis Recruiting!" I asked how and clicked the link, leading me to this page.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon AryiosManagers hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | Recruit chat.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Dan3nyy6
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Scotland, UK. GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
How long have you been whitelisted | A few hours
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whitelist-application.50259/#post-396293
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis |
It sounds like a nice, respecting community, something I find the key to a good town. Plus I wish to meet new people, and get involved (Since I am fairly new) and become part of the community. Towns are sort of like guilds, you know a lot of the people within the town, and know they aren't your enemy. I like to have an extra hand when needed. Also this is a new experience since I usually stick with small towns in previous servers, so I'm sure I am going to find this very fun.
Why would Volantis want you | Well, first of all; I may not be the greatest builder of all time, but I have decent skill. I can make medieval-style buildings, along with other styles. I think I am a loyal townsmember, and will contribute in events and lots of other activities. I also respect my fellow townies, and am glad to help out whenever the chance comes.
Tell us about yourself | I'm shy and quiet at first, but when you get to know me I open up a little. I respect everyone, very active, calm and overall friendly. I make friends/alliances easy since I don't mind talking about all sorts of topics. I like to support and contribute whenever I can, but will not tolerate trolls or rude behaviour.
How did you hear about Volantis | I was playing on the server when Professor said; "Volantis Recruiting!" I asked how and clicked the link, leading me to this page.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon AryiosManagers hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | Recruit chat.

Accepted, check your inbox.

IGN | My IGN is god_of_flames
Age | I am 26
Location and Time Zone | GMT +11
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.50254/

Previous Towns | Never been in a town before
Why do you want to join Volantis | Mainly for the purpose of feeling as if I am being helped and helping in a community, I like to be involved with groups.
Why would Volantis want you | Because I enjoy helping people out and slaving.. I mean working.
Tell us about yourself | I am a funny individual (unless you make me cranky) which enjoys to help but be helped if he asks for it. I enjoy making people happy (Once again, unless you make me cranky) but will be serious if I need to be. For minecraft terms, I tend not to be great at pvp but like to do anything else and like doing things that make me look smart :)
How did you hear about Volantis | I was informed my a player name "ArchFyre" He is in the town of Prometheus and he told me that you were recruiting so I decided to give an application a shot
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon Aryios, hiilltim1 LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | ArchFyre

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | My IGN is god_of_flames
Age | I am 26
Location and Time Zone | GMT +11
How long have you been whitelisted | About a day
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.50254/
Previous Towns | Never been in a town before
Why do you want to join Volantis | Mainly for the purpose of feeling as if I am being helped and helping in a community, I like to be involved with groups.
Why would Volantis want you | Because I enjoy helping people out and slaving.. I mean working.
Tell us about yourself | I am a funny individual (unless you make me cranky) which enjoys to help but be helped if he asks for it. I enjoy making people happy (Once again, unless you make me cranky) but will be serious if I need to be. For minecraft terms, I tend not to be great at pvp but like to do anything else and like doing things that make me look smart :)
How did you hear about Volantis | I was informed my a player name "ArchFyre" He is in the town of Prometheus and he told me that you were recruiting so I decided to give an application a shot
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon Aryios, hiilltim1 LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | ArchFyre

Accepted, check your inbox for information.

IGN | James_Ryans
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Indonesia and GMT+7
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/james_ryans-whitelist-application.50171/#post-395756
Previous Towns | EnchantedHollow
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I'm bored at that town and that town's look not amazing
Why do you want to join Volantis | I left some town to enjoy new thing and I look this town is amazing
Why would Volantis want you | I help this town as much as I can . I 'll able to help this town build / farm / mine / etc . And I want to get experience in a amazing town
Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things (mostly school and other games). It'll be fun to play again.
How did you hear about Volantis | I saw this thread on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals | None

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | James_Ryans
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Indonesia and GMT+7
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 week
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/james_ryans-whitelist-application.50171/#post-395756
Previous Towns | EnchantedHollow
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I'm bored at that town and that town's look not amazing
Why do you want to join Volantis | I left some town to enjoy new thing and I look this town is amazing
Why would Volantis want you | I help this town as much as I can . I 'll able to help this town build / farm / mine / etc . And I want to get experience in a amazing town
Tell us about yourself | I've taken some time off Herocraft as i've been busy with other things (mostly school and other games). It'll be fun to play again.
How did you hear about Volantis | I saw this thread on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals | None

Accepted, check your inbox for info.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We are now the only City on Herocraft. Thank you everyone for your hard work and donations.

I would like to start naming project leads so we can get work done faster.

Currently I am looking for people to take over these areas:

Farms

Landscaping

Floor plans

City Planning

There are some perks to these positions, granted the work gets done. Please PM me if you are interested and want to know more about the work.

Doorilicious

Stone
IGN |Doorilicious
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Canada, PST
How long have you been whitelisted |Few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50286/
Previous Towns |None, as I have been playing recently
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Unapplicable
Why do you want to join Volantis |I have been roaming around (and diying) and need some help gathering resources and making money
Why would Volantis want you |They could benefit from my pvp skills
Tell us about yourself |I have loved video gaming since I was 6. I usually play on the weekends, occasionally on the weekdays.
How did you hear about Volantis |In chat, somebody recommended this town
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals |BaBomba

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |Doorilicious
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Canada, PST
How long have you been whitelisted |Few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.50286/
Previous Towns |None, as I have been playing recently
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Unapplicable
Why do you want to join Volantis |I have been roaming around (and diying) and need some help gathering resources and making money
Why would Volantis want you |They could benefit from my pvp skills
Tell us about yourself |I have loved video gaming since I was 6. I usually play on the weekends, occasionally on the weekdays.
How did you hear about Volantis |In chat, somebody recommended this town
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals |BaBomba

Accepted, check inbox for more information.

IGN | CocoCrispyBoy
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Canada, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cococrispyboys-application.50298/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have only been playing for 2 days and I have very little resources and have not died but have been really close. I just want a place to settle and gather items and help out the town
Why would Volantis want you | I would help protect the town(I might be berserker or ranger) with which every class I choose
Tell us about yourself | I love video games I play a pretty wide variety of games and enjoy playing games. I have played heroes before on a different server and really liked it and wanted to try out this server.
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend was looking for a town he and I can join and he found this town which we think is pretty good
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Jonsoon, Aryios
Referrals | Doorilicious

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | CocoCrispyBoy
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Canada, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cococrispyboys-application.50298/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis |
I have only been playing for 2 days and I have very little resources and have not died but have been really close. I just want a place to settle and gather items and help out the town
Why would Volantis want you | I would help protect the town(I might be berserker or ranger) with which every class I choose
Tell us about yourself | I love video games I play a pretty wide variety of games and enjoy playing games. I have played heroes before on a different server and really liked it and wanted to try out this server.
How did you hear about Volantis | My friend was looking for a town he and I can join and he found this town which we think is pretty good
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Jonsoon, Aryios
Referrals | Doorilicious

Accepted! Check your in box for more information and find us in game.

IGN | HeroicRunner
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Currently deployed in Okinawa, Japan for the rest of this month then I'll be back in California, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day, Played on this server roughly two years ago and just rejoined.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/heroicrunners-whitelist-application.50301/#post-396558
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | All of my friends are in Volantis and I would like to join the fun.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a mature player that'll contribute to the community as much as possible.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a United States Marine so I'm busy but I'll be as active as I can.
How did you hear about Volantis | Friends
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Jonsoon, and Aryios
Referrals | Yeelowsnow, mrfufu92, Ahrall

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | HeroicRunner
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Currently deployed in Okinawa, Japan for the rest of this month then I'll be back in California, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day, Played on this server roughly two years ago and just rejoined.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/heroicrunners-whitelist-application.50301/#post-396558
Previous Towns |
None
Why do you want to join Volantis | All of my friends are in Volantis and I would like to join the fun.
Why would Volantis want you |
I'm a mature player that'll contribute to the community as much as possible.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a United States Marine so I'm busy but I'll be as active as I can.
How did you hear about Volantis |
Friends
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, Jonsoon, and Aryios

Accepted, check your inbox.

IGN| greekcow1212
Age|19
Location and Time Zone| Maryland EST
How long have you been whitelisted| About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application| Bypassed the application (donated)
Previous Towns| None
Why did you leave (if applicable)| N/a
Why do you want to join Volantis| I am just starting in Herocraft and want to find a large and active city in which to belong. I believe that Volantis will allow me to train and work with a community of great individuals.
Why would Volantis want you| I have been playing MC since Alpha and am pretty knowledgeable in regards to some of the more complex aspects of the game (redstone, efficient mining, transportation networks, farms, etc...) . I am also a dedicated player and will give my all to the betterment of the city. I will do anything that is needed: need terraforming? Im your man, need resources? Let me know, need something planned out or built? Ill take care of it! In addition, outside the game, I have extensive knowledge in graphic design, and domain administration if you ever need those services.
Tell us about yourself| I am a 19 year old Sophomore in college studying military history and global terrorism (so finals week is tough, won’t be too active that week). In addition to school I am an EMT with my schools fire department (so if im on duty I might sporadically log off every time the tones sound) If you want to know anything else just ask…
How did you hear about Volantis| Browsing the forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN| greekcow1212
Age|19
Location and Time Zone| Maryland EST
How long have you been whitelisted| About a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application| Bypassed the application (donated)
Previous Towns| None
Why did you leave (if applicable)| N/a
Why do you want to join Volantis| I am just starting in Herocraft and want to find a large and active city in which to belong. I believe that Volantis will allow me to train and work with a community of great individuals.
Why would Volantis want you| I have been playing MC since Alpha and am pretty knowledgeable in regards to some of the more complex aspects of the game (redstone, efficient mining, transportation networks, farms, etc...) . I am also a dedicated player and will give my all to the betterment of the city. I will do anything that is needed: need terraforming? Im your man, need resources? Let me know, need something planned out or built? Ill take care of it! In addition, outside the game, I have extensive knowledge in graphic design, and domain administration if you ever need those services.
Tell us about yourself| I am a 19 year old Sophomore in college studying military history and global terrorism (so finals week is tough, won’t be too active that week). In addition to school I am an EMT with my schools fire department (so if im on duty I might sporadically log off every time the tones sound) If you want to know anything else just ask…
How did you hear about Volantis| Browsing the forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | HeroicRunner
Age | 20
Previous Towns |
None
Why would Volantis want you |
I'm a mature player that'll contribute to the community as much as possible.
How did you hear about Volantis |
Friends

Welcome! What MoS are you? I served 5 years active duty Marine Crops from '05-'10 as 6386 Electronic Counter Measures. Semper Fi!

IGN | Killiganone
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Texas / Central
How long have you been whitelisted | about 1 1/2 years
Previous Towns | Underworld
Why did you leave (if applicable) | its a new town and its community is small in my opinion, i want a larger more populated one that i can make friends with and have fun togther.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Saw an add ingame by RagingDragon5 for the past few days, and checked the Forum page about a day ago, i told my self i think i would be better in this one then my current
Why would Volantis want you | I follow rules, help out as much as i can, love doing thinks with others and i have a good outlook with people.
Tell us about yourself | Gamer sinc i was 9 played wow since i was 11 (killing Rag is amazing)
How did you hear about Volantis | Ingame /re
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five)
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | None

Class: Runeblade
Proffession: Not spec'd yet