• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | BMW1991
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | NY, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since Jan. 18, 2012
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | (N/A)
Previous Towns | Gallifrey (From the third map, where I was a co-founder)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Map was redone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I didn't know if I wanted to join a town again, but when I was asked to join by Destanhy, I put some thought into rejoining the town life, and I finally decided to attempt to join Volantis.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm on quite often. I'm a engineer and love redstone, so I can be pretty useful in that category. But mostly, I just want to get to know people now that the new map is out, I didn't play at all last map because I didn't enjoy as much, but now I'm back and having a great deal of fun again.
Tell us about yourself | Friendly and kind person all around, or so I believe. I can be pretty determined if I set my mind to it. I have a large sibling family, 8 sisters and 1 brother. However, I am not the oldest or youngest. So I have some pretty good experience from both ends of the spectrum. I am a big gamer, mostly RPG's and such, but I'm not closed minded into trying anything. I am currently an electrical engineering major, ironically and I help develop robots as an internship for experience in my field. I have enjoyed HC ever since I joined almost 2 years ago now and I hope to continue.
How did you hear about Volantis | @Destahny
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightingCape, and Aryios.
Referrals

Woot, you're my first application this map! ACCEPTED! Please check your PM's and we'll see you in game.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Scycor
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada ~ AST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year and like, 10 months.
Previous Towns | This map? none
Why do you want to join Volantis | Uhm, I was in LO last map, I like the people in AD, and I need somewhere to start so... Why not?
Why would Volantis want you | I can help out around the town, and help out new people as I used to be a Guide (Resigned, not fired)
Tell us about yourself | Well, I'm getting my new desktop next week, so I figured I might as well level up and get started so I can actually do stuff when I get it. I like hanging out with friends, longboarding and playing video games.
How did you hear about Volantis | a bunch of people told me about it
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Aryios, jonsoon, hilltim, lightningcape and ragingdragon
Referrals: Aryios

IGN |oscarfouz364
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |-5eastern
How long have you been whitelisted |almost a year
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |westeria
Why did you leave (if applicable) |New map
Why do you want to join Volantis |My friends recomended it to me
Why would Volantis want you |I have my friend Bifitipaldi and dast101 in it
Tell us about yourself |I am a good builder and pvper
How did you hear about Volantis |Bfitipaldi he invited me and my friends to join
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referralsbifitipaldi Dast101

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Scycor
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Canada ~ AST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year and like, 10 months.
Previous Towns | This map? none
Why do you want to join Volantis | Uhm, I was in LO last map, I like the people in AD, and I need somewhere to start so... Why not?
Why would Volantis want you | I can help out around the town, and help out new people as I used to be a Guide (Resigned, not fired)
Tell us about yourself | Well, I'm getting my new desktop next week, so I figured I might as well level up and get started so I can actually do stuff when I get it. I like hanging out with friends, longboarding and playing video games.
How did you hear about Volantis | a bunch of people told me about it
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Aryios, jonsoon, hilltim, lightningcape and ragingdragon
Referrals: Aryios
IGN |oscarfouz364
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |-5eastern
How long have you been whitelisted |almost a year
Previous Towns |westeria
Why did you leave (if applicable) |New map
Why do you want to join Volantis |My friends recomended it to me
Why would Volantis want you |I have my friend Bifitipaldi and dast101 in it
Tell us about yourself |I am a good builder and pvper
How did you hear about Volantis |Bfitipaldi he invited me and my friends to join
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referralsbifitipaldi Dast101

Both Accepted, check your inbox

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | itzmak

Age | 18

Location and Time Zone | Pittsburgh, EST

How long have you been whitelisted |

If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | June 6th, 2011

Previous Towns |

Why did you leave (if applicable) |

Why do you want to join Volantis | The idea of a town that was founded by older players is very appealing to me. It tells me that the leadership will know exactly what the town needs to do to survive and the town won't give up if one thing goes wrong. Since the map is new I was browsing the forums for a place to call home for this map and Volantis seems to have the most potential to become the powerhouse of the server.

Why would Volantis want you | Hmm, I love to PvP and I'm an alright builder. I will contribute to town projects whenever possible and help out newer members of Volantis. I understand I have a rough history but that's all in the past.

Tell us about yourself | I was whitelisted back in 2011 but made some rough choices and was banned for a long time. I am trying to get back into Herocraft and becoming a full time player like I was back in the Zeal era.

How did you hear about Volantis | Aryios said he was helping to start a town but I didn't know the name so I would say the forums led me to Volantis.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5, and LightningCape

Referrals: Aryios I guess :p

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | itzmak

Age | 18

Location and Time Zone | Pittsburgh, EST

How long have you been whitelisted |

If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | June 6th, 2011

Previous Towns |

Why do you want to join Volantis | The idea of a town that was founded by older players is very appealing to me. It tells me that the leadership will know exactly what the town needs to do to survive and the town won't give up if one thing goes wrong. Since the map is new I was browsing the forums for a place to call home for this map and Volantis seems to have the most potential to become the powerhouse of the server.

Why would Volantis want you | Hmm, I love to PvP and I'm an alright builder. I will contribute to town projects whenever possible and help out newer members of Volantis. I understand I have a rough history but that's all in the past.

Tell us about yourself | I was whitelisted back in 2011 but made some rough choices and was banned for a long time. I am trying to get back into Herocraft and becoming a full time player like I was back in the Zeal era.

How did you hear about Volantis | Aryios said he was helping to start a town but I didn't know the name so I would say the forums led me to Volantis.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5, and LightningCape

Referrals: Aryios I guess :p

Approved! Check your forums mail and see you in game. :)

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
When was this? I don't remember seeing your name until now. If it was in game, I don't really pay much attention to chat for the most part because there is so much going on and I talk to everyone in teamspeak.
Yeah I said it in game :/ Ill get on TS at some point

nJorby

TNT
IGN | nJorby
Age |18
Location and Time Zone | PST Cali
How long have you been whitelisted | year or so
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why do you want to join Volantis | pretty much old braavos but on a new map
Why would Volantis want you | I can help out alot and im good at finding resources
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis | just on the forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, jonsoon, Ary *)
Referrals

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | nJorby
Age |18
Location and Time Zone | PST Cali
How long have you been whitelisted | year or so
Previous Towns | Braavos
Why do you want to join Volantis | pretty much old braavos but on a new map
Why would Volantis want you | I can help out alot and im good at finding resources
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis | just on the forums
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5, jonsoon, Ary *)
Referrals

Accepted, welcome back

Aidan_Naut

Gold
IGN | Aidan_Naut
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | GMT +6
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year +
Previous Towns | Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Want to be a part of an active town
Why would Volantis want you | Builder, support PvPer
Tell us about yourself | More often a 'home body'. I prefer to build great structures and landmarks, but I am willing to fight alongside fellow PvP players. I also enjoy playing MOBA's (LoL, Dota2) and TCG's.
How did you hear about Volantis | TS3
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals All the good people from TS3

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Aidan_Naut
Age | 21
Previous Towns | Newerth
Tell us about yourself | More often a 'home body'. I prefer to build great structures and landmarks, but I am willing to fight alongside fellow PvP players. I also enjoy playing MOBA's (LoL, Dota2) and TCG's.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Welcome aboard, check your inbox.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Aidan_Naut
Age | 21
Previous Towns | Newerth
Gonna have to get you a new sig! Welcome. :)

IGN | taranwandering
Age | 29
Location and Time Zone | Boston, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 6 months maybe? Didn't actively play until recently
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Volantis | This looks like the most organized town, and the AD towns seem pretty legit overall. I'm tired of being randomly PVP'd and would like a regular party with which to level and explore.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm friendly. I'm fairly new, but I'm a fast learner and willing to help. I am tempted to spec into paladin or disciple. For a profession, I'm tempted to do either miner, engineer, or enchanter. I'd be willing to pick my classes based off of what the township needs.
Tell us about yourself | Ph.D. student in Boston studying English lit. I'm decent at building medieval style architecture and trying to learn other styles. I enjoy minecraft because it's generally a fairly peaceful game.
How did you hear about Volantis | I read the forums
Referrals

zach1755

Stone
IGN | zach1755
Age |13 (turning 14 in December)
Location and Time Zone | Colorado,USA/Mountain Time
How long have you been whitelisted | about 1 and a half months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |(N/A)
Previous Towns | A small 3-person village that never really was a town.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The first guy quit withing a week when he got there, the second guy stayed for about a month, through thick and thin we stayed fighting every person that tried to either steal or grief us but then he just up and vanished, a guy came and told me that he would be back the very next day, he never came. I live in the remains of the village.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because it seems like the one of the best and well organize towns I have seen yet.
Why would Volantis want you | I am helpful and friendly that would love to give a helping hand to anything that Volantis needs me to do.
Tell us about yourself |
How did you hear about Volantis | I read the list of towns on the server.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon,Aryios,LightningCapeRagingDragon5,hilltim1
Referrals