• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | wolfgang784

Age | 19

Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania in the United States, Eastern Standard time zone

How long have you been whitelisted | So far it's been two years and ten months since I was whitelisted.

Previous Towns | This is always fun to try and remember.
Sanctum Map: Nova, Artemis, Vrah, I was the mayor and founder of Chronus, mayor of another town affiliated with the kingdom Artemis was part of, Vault 101 (very short) and that should be it for Sanctum.
Zeal Map: Co-Founder of Shiroku, member of Iron Pass and several other towns over the course of the map.
DragonGuard: Co-Founder of the Communist Collective, Torchlight
Haven: Member of Isengarde and Newerth
That should be all of my previous towns. As you can see my group and I did not play very much on the last two maps and most of our play time was back on the Sactum map and a good bit on Zeal as well.

Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Sanctum Map: Nova began developing in a direction we did not approve of and the mayor was banned so we left. I joined Artemis to build and meet new people while the rest of my group branched off to eventually create Vrah while also becoming the first PvPers and robbers on Herocraft, eventually managing to convince Kainzo to allow stealing as it used to be against the rules. I left Artemis to form Chronus as part of the same kingdom, so not really leaving. Chronus eventually died out as did the kingdom near the end of the map. We tried creating a fresh town which also did not take off and near the very end my group and I were all sort of members of Vault 101 for a short time before the map wiped.
Zeal Map: We abandoned Shiroku to the few members who still wanted to keep it alive as we had been raided mercilessly by most of the server is a massive raid after we managed to get on everyones bad side. We quit the server for a while and I eventually came back for a bit and joined Iron Pass for support and since I knew the other members.
DragonGaurd Map: The Communist Collective was destroyed from within by traitorous mutinous swine. The surviving members left to create the beautiful town of Torchlight which is where we remained until the map wiped.
Haven Map: I was part of Isengarde for literally a night as they seemed cool and I could not find any familiar faces on the server, as many of the old players have since moved on. The next morning however, I discovered all of the old faces were in one kingdom together so I parted ways with Isengarde and xNaomix to join Newerth which is where I remained until I quit again until the map wiped.
Why do you want to join Volantis | The entire kingdom of AD seems like a very well put together and interesting kingdom to be a part of for this map. I checked the various threads and one of them it blank, one seems pretty shoddily put together, and the last has closed applications which leaves this town for now. The leaders all seems dedicated to the cause and like they have and will continue to put forth a great deal of effort for the kingdom and town which is especially evident in how well put together most of the kingdom threads are. Overall it seems like a great town for me to join and I would love to be a part of it.
Why would Volantis want you | As you can see from my previous residences, my play time is spotty. My group and I often play for a month, maybe several, before disappearing from the server for twice or thrice that time before returning again. When I do play however, I am dedicated to the group that I am currently part of and will do my best to further whatever projects and ambitions that we share while advancing my own character. I have been on for a long time with a perfect track sheet so you have no need of worrying if I will break town or server rules and that I know for the most part what I am doing. I was previously a guide and a proctor as well, which I took quite seriously.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Stephen and as you know I am currently nineteen years old. I graduated highschool last year and am currently enrolled part time in a technical trade school for my second year of IT networking after having completed two years of IT programming. Most of my spare time is sucked up by playing various video games with my clan Grey's Late Night Diner. The time left over is usually consumed by anime, manga, books and occasionally dirt biking and target shooting.
How did you hear about Volantis | Babb1e and I were exploring the new map for a bit and had yet to come across players nor large settlements so we decided to see what the township forums had to offer us. Out of the towns listed Volantis and AD as a whole had the most to offer me.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | The five leaders include: Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5.

Nice application. Accepted, check your inbox. Try not to be "spotty", other than that welcome :)

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Nice application. Accepted, check your inbox. Try not to be "spotty", other than that welcome :)

Noted. I do not plan to be spotty although my schedule is more limited than it used to be so some days I will not be able to get on for more than 4 or 5 hours. Still a good chunk of time though.

Welcome Wolfgang! I remember you from a long time ago :) KARIUNO HOUKUU!!!!

I recognize your name as well, although unfortunately I cannot remember which town/kingdom/guild you were affiliated with. I wanna say you weren't evil though, so likely the kingdom Artemis was in, TOP, or Newerth's kingdom?

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | MikeyThePr0
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | PST [Pacific Standard Time]
How long have you been whitelisted | About 10 months [Almost a Year!]
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | No :p
Previous Towns | SkyForge, Amegakure, Aurora, and Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I had friends in all these towns and I kinda switched between them.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to hang out with Mr. Cake [LightningCape]
Why would Volantis want you | I've gotten a lot better at PvP and I am still a decent builder.
Tell us about yourself | Well I am 18, I love sports and I am a Proctor of Herocraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | From Mr. Cake
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon [Mayor], Ariyos [SiC] hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5 [Managers]
Referrals | Mr. Cake [LightningCape]

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | MikeyThePr0
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | PST [Pacific Standard Time]
How long have you been whitelisted | About 10 months [Almost a Year!]
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | No :p
Previous Towns | SkyForge, Amegakure, Aurora, and Braavos
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I had friends in all these towns and I kinda switched between them.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to hang out with Mr. Cake [LightningCape]
Why would Volantis want you | I've gotten a lot better at PvP and I am still a decent builder.
Tell us about yourself | Well I am 18, I love sports and I am a Proctor of Herocraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | From Mr. Cake
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon [Mayor], Ariyos [SiC] hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5 [Managers]
Referrals | Mr. Cake [LightningCape]

Accepted

SneekyPete

Gold
IGN | SneekyPete
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | US - WV, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Just over a year and a half
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | NOVA, IronForge
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Stopped play MC for awhile
Why do you want to join Volantis | Seems like its a good up coming town with active and friendly players to play with. Also I think i would get along with everyone well and make a good addition.
Why would Volantis want you | Im friendly and easy to get along with. Im a good builder and designer as well as a decent PvPer
Tell us about yourself | Im 18, Currently go to college and wrestle Division 2. I have a few hours every night to kill and plan on devoting them to HeroCraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | Looking and going through the forums. Also a friend mentioned that he had joined.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals| hanpeter77

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | SneekyPete
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | US - WV, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Just over a year and a half
Previous Towns | NOVA, IronForge
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Stopped play MC for awhile
Why do you want to join Volantis | Seems like its a good up coming town with active and friendly players to play with. Also I think i would get along with everyone well and make a good addition.
Why would Volantis want you | Im friendly and easy to get along with. Im a good builder and designer as well as a decent PvPer
Tell us about yourself | Im 18, Currently go to college and wrestle Division 2. I have a few hours every night to kill and plan on devoting them to HeroCraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | Looking and going through the forums. Also a friend mentioned that he had joined.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals| hanpeter77

Accepted check your inbox

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
ESViqk8.png

OR

1C9Jgc5.png
I like the first one as well! Gorgeous. Make me a cool one for Demonswood pretty please? :)

Good luck guys

Cranberri

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Cranberri
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | US, central
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years 8 months-ish, I haven't been extremely active much recently, but I thought the new map may be a good time to start up again
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | I don't recall, I have mostly just played by myself in the past.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | I am interested in being a part of the Aetherius Dominion and this particular town seems to have a lot of veteran players and staff who may be able to guide me. I want to meet some new people and I thought a new town would be a great place to start.
Why would Volantis want you | I love building and mining and contributing to something, I am decent at PvP, but I do not actively seek out to player kill anyone - unless they're evil or pking friends/allies.
Tell us about yourself | I don't go to school, but I work full time... maybe someday huh. I have been playing around herocraft for a long time, but have found it hard, in the past, to play for long periods of time due to some extenuating circumstances. I like reading and drawing and minecraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | The Aetherius Dominion planning page.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | N/A

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Cranberri
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | US, central
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years 8 months-ish, I haven't been extremely active much recently, but I thought the new map may be a good time to start up again
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | I don't recall, I have mostly just played by myself in the past.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | I am interested in being a part of the Aetherius Dominion and this particular town seems to have a lot of veteran players and staff who may be able to guide me. I want to meet some new people and I thought a new town would be a great place to start.
Why would Volantis want you | I love building and mining and contributing to something, I am decent at PvP, but I do not actively seek out to player kill anyone - unless they're evil or pking friends/allies.
Tell us about yourself | I don't go to school, but I work full time... maybe someday huh. I have been playing around herocraft for a long time, but have found it hard, in the past, to play for long periods of time due to some extenuating circumstances. I like reading and drawing and minecraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | The Aetherius Dominion planning page.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals | N/A

Accepted, hopefully we will give you a reason to play for a long time. Check your inbox

Z

zachimon1

IGN | zachimon
Age |
Location and Time Zone | Texas (CST)
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years +
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | -
Previous Towns | IronPass, Talos, Midgard, Solis, Incursion, Republic of Secretly we are gay, NorthReach, (I forget Dragongarde towns), then on bastion Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Volantis | Aryios and Hanpeter told me this was THE town to join this map.
Why would Volantis want you | When I played on zeal I was a renowned pvper and I'm an all around class act guy. I would also like to make amends with certain members currently the town.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a sohpomore in highschool and I enjoy league of legends and hip hop, occasionally long walks on the beach
How did you hear about Volantis |
From my good buddies Aryios and Hanpeter
Referrals: Aryios, Hanpeter, Acherous

Last edited by a moderator:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | zachimon
Age |
Location and Time Zone | Texas (CST)
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years +
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | -
Previous Towns | IronPass, Talos, Midgard, Solis, Incursion, Republic of Secretly we are gay, NorthReach, (I forget Dragongarde towns), then on bastion Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Volantis | Aryios and Hanpeter told me this was THE town to join this map.
Why would Volantis want you | When I played on zeal I was a renowned pvper and I'm an all around class act guy. I would also like to make amends with certain members currently the town.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a sohpomore in highschool and I enjoy league of legends and hip hop, occasionally long walks on the beach
How did you hear about Volantis |
From my good buddies Aryios and Hanpeter
Referrals: Aryios, Hanpeter, Acherous

Why did you leave all those towns?

Edit: I will let @Jonsoon decide.

Last edited:

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
I can vouch for that zachimon was (is?) a good pvp'er. I remember him from Zeal when he was one of the few people actually considered EVIL. (yes, that word is always written in all caps :p ) nice to have you with us! @zachimon1 :)

IGN | ParanoidAndroid

Age | 20

Location and Time Zone | US EST

How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years

Previous Towns | none

Why do you want to join Volantis | After lurking in the forums for days since the server wipe, Volantis is the township that most interested me.

Why would Volantis want you | I've been a minecraft player since early alpha, and have contributed to many massive online projects.

Tell us about yourself | I am avid minecraft player, and have been for years now. I am a sophomore computer engineering student and plan to pursue a future in game design.

How did you hear about Volantis | Forum lurking

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | dast101

Age | 16

Location and Time Zone | EST Time (us and canada)

How long have you been whitelisted | 6 or 7 months

Previous Towns | I have not joined any previous towns on this map

Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because I would love to help out the planning of the town, and help build structures, but more importantly meet new people and have fun with the game. I Also want to join Volantis because it would be a great opportunity for me to do my share, and help out all I can.

Why would Volantis want you | Volantis would want me because i'm a dedicated player usually on every day. I am pretty good at pvp so i can help when we are getting attacked, and i can Further volantis and the creation, and help out with ideas. I'm a friendly community player overall.

Tell us about yourself |
Other than playing herocraft I do Four Sports; Soccer, Wrestling, Karate, Track Although i do this it doesen't affect much of my playtime. Some free time activities other then sports i like to do are snowboarding, Pc Gaming, Rollerblading, LongBoarding.

How did you hear about Volantis | I actually heard about Volantis through 2 people haha. Wailing, and Bfittipaldi, so they actually said I should check out this town!

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | The leaders of Volantis Are; Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals Wailingirl, Bfittipaldi

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | ParanoidAndroid

Age | 20

Location and Time Zone | US EST

How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years

Previous Towns | none

Why do you want to join Volantis | After lurking in the forums for days since the server wipe, Volantis is the township that most interested me.

Why would Volantis want you | I've been a minecraft player since early alpha, and have contributed to many massive online projects.

Tell us about yourself | I am avid minecraft player, and have been for years now. I am a sophomore computer engineering student and plan to pursue a future in game design.

How did you hear about Volantis | Forum lurking

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape.
Referrals
IGN | dast101

Age | 16

Location and Time Zone | EST Time (us and canada)

How long have you been whitelisted | 6 or 7 months

Previous Towns | I have not joined any previous towns on this map

Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join Volantis because I would love to help out the planning of the town, and help build structures, but more importantly meet new people and have fun with the game. I Also want to join Volantis because it would be a great opportunity for me to do my share, and help out all I can.

Why would Volantis want you | Volantis would want me because i'm a dedicated player usually on every day. I am pretty good at pvp so i can help when we are getting attacked, and i can Further volantis and the creation, and help out with ideas. I'm a friendly community player overall.

Tell us about yourself |
Other than playing herocraft I do Four Sports; Soccer, Wrestling, Karate, Track Although i do this it doesen't affect much of my playtime. Some free time activities other then sports i like to do are snowboarding, Pc Gaming, Rollerblading, LongBoarding.

How did you hear about Volantis | I actually heard about Volantis through 2 people haha. Wailing, and Bfittipaldi, so they actually said I should check out this town!

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | The leaders of Volantis Are; Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals Wailingirl, Bfittipaldi

Both accepted, check your inbox

IGN | xchrisbeftwx
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Eastern US
How long have you been whitelisted | 6-7 months.If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None/ pvp guilds
Why did you leave (if applicable) | "Null"
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because I want a good pvp town with great owners. I would like good protection and be able to help out and have awesome RPG adventures. I would like to join in pvp raids or defending the town and would like to meet new friendly people!
Why would Volantis want you | I am a great pvper, I've maxed paladin on the last map. I can build vast structures and am very friendly and nice to get along with.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Chris, I am 16 and live in Indiana. I've been playing minecraft since Alpha and love to pvp! I've been playing Herocraft for awhile now and know a lot about it. I am currently working to become a computer programmer and am great with code and computers. I write in VB and C++ and hope to learn about java and advanced java soon!
How did you hear about Volantis | Through wailinggirl, Bfittipaldi, and Dast101.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, HilltTim1, Lightningcape, and Ragingdragon5.
Referrals Bfittipaldi, Dast101, wailinggirl.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | xchrisbeftwx
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Eastern US
How long have you been whitelisted | 6-7 months.If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None/ pvp guilds
Why did you leave (if applicable) | "Null"
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because I want a good pvp town with great owners. I would like good protection and be able to help out and have awesome RPG adventures. I would like to join in pvp raids or defending the town and would like to meet new friendly people!
Why would Volantis want you | I am a great pvper, I've maxed paladin on the last map. I can build vast structures and am very friendly and nice to get along with.
Tell us about yourself | My name is Chris, I am 16 and live in Indiana. I've been playing minecraft since Alpha and love to pvp! I've been playing Herocraft for awhile now and know a lot about it. I am currently working to become a computer programmer and am great with code and computers. I write in VB and C++ and hope to learn about java and advanced java soon!
How did you hear about Volantis | Through wailinggirl, Bfittipaldi, and Dast101.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, HilltTim1, Lightningcape, and Ragingdragon5.
Referrals Bfittipaldi, Dast101, wailinggirl.

Accepted check your inbox