• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Kryptomaniac

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | Kryptomaniac
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | EST - Winter is Coming (Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years or so
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Lorien i guess
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I pushed my World of warcraft career farther and had no time
Why do you want to join Volantis | Han suggested, just looking for a home to hang out and chit chat and help out.
Why would Volantis want you | Pro Gamer? :p Honestly dunno
Tell us about yourself | Biggest thing to know is i play HC casually again, I play world of warcraft at a professional, currently 7th best guild in the US out of 10s of thousands of guilds. I live on my super computer, and I live in @Angyles closet in secret. Don't tell.
How did you hear about Volantis | Hanpeter77
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | Aryios
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCake, RagingDragon5
Referrals
- Hanpeter77 and Aryios (kinda)

Angy edit: Fixed Lightning's name <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | Kryptomaniac
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | EST - Winter is Coming (Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 years or so
Previous Towns | Lorien i guess
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I pushed my World of warcraft career farther and had no time
Why do you want to join Volantis | Han suggested, just looking for a home to hang out and chit chat and help out.
Why would Volantis want you | Pro Gamer? :p Honestly dunno
Tell us about yourself | Biggest thing to know is i play HC casually again, I play world of warcraft at a professional, currently 7th best guild in the US out of 10s of thousands of guilds. I live on my super computer, and I live in @Angyles closet in secret. Don't tell.
How did you hear about Volantis | Hanpeter77
Mayor | Jonsoon
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals
- Hanpeter77 and Aryios (kinda)
Accepted, If you need anything feel free to msg me over ts.

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Jon, Hill and Light. I just want to know that if I was in Braavos do I still have to make an application? I don't mind doing it, just wanted to ask. :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey Jon, Hill and Light. I just want to know that if I was in Braavos do I still have to make an application? I don't mind doing it, just wanted to ask. :)
Nope, welcome back :)
Is titjean making a comeback? ... Why can't I tag him? Where is he?!

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Unfortunately I don't think he'll be coming back. I talked to him about the new map and he seemed completely uninterested, complained about how he didn't like that the server lagged so much and stuff.

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh and when I'll get my pc back, I think I'm going to apply to be an Architect :)

IGN | iPro_Calum

Age | 17

Location and Time Zone | Scotland, GMT

How long have you been whitelisted | I have been playing for a while. Over a year now.

Previous Towns | Durotar (Owner) and Jericho

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Durotar died due to players leaving the server. Durotar was made up of people from a previous server I played on who played for a period of time but moved on. Although with that being said some stayed and are still playing today. Jericho was when I returned to HC after a break but it was short lived as summer had started and I enjoyed as much of it as I could.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I admired Braavos last map and especially admired there town. In my eyes they had the second best town (Obviusly Durotar was first before it was griefed) I also like how Jonsoon was heavily involved in the economy and I feel this map the economy will be 10x bigger and better.

Why would Volantis want you | Well when I began to play Herocraft I hooked up with BeastRecon, Pampita, BurkeyZz who were forming Durotar. A few weeks after the town was made these three people left and I was thrown into the deep end and I managed the town for months to come. I took initiative and I learned everything I needed to in short period time I had to make my town succeed, although it was short lived as my members left due to reasons I stated earlier. I am dedicated to the town I am in and I am hardworking in my eyes.

Tell us about yourself | Not much to say. I have been playing games since a very young age and I don't just stick to english only groups. I know very basic swedish, french. german, gaelic. I strive to do the best possible job that I can do. I play other games such as League. So yeah this is pretty much me, you will get to know me better if I do accepted.

How did you hear about Volantis | To be honest I searched for Jonsoon's posts hoping he would be making a town this map. I really admired Braavos last map as I said and I want to be a part of it.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

Referrals | I don't have a referral.

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | iPro_Calum

Age | 17

Location and Time Zone | Scotland, GMT

How long have you been whitelisted | I have been playing for a while. Over a year now.

Previous Towns | Durotar (Owner) and Jericho

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Durotar died due to players leaving the server. Durotar was made up of people from a previous server I played on who played for a period of time but moved on. Although with that being said some stayed and are still playing today. Jericho was when I returned to HC after a break but it was short lived as summer had started and I enjoyed as much of it as I could.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I admired Braavos last map and especially admired there town. In my eyes they had the second best town (Obviusly Durotar was first before it was griefed) I also like how Jonsoon was heavily involved in the economy and I feel this map the economy will be 10x bigger and better.

Why would Volantis want you | Well when I began to play Herocraft I hooked up with BeastRecon, Pampita, BurkeyZz who were forming Durotar. A few weeks after the town was made these three people left and I was thrown into the deep end and I managed the town for months to come. I took initiative and I learned everything I needed to in short period time I had to make my town succeed, although it was short lived as my members left due to reasons I stated earlier. I am dedicated to the town I am in and I am hardworking in my eyes.

Tell us about yourself | Not much to say. I have been playing games since a very young age and I don't just stick to english only groups. I know very basic swedish, french. german, gaelic. I strive to do the best possible job that I can do. I play other games such as League. So yeah this is pretty much me, you will get to know me better if I do accepted.

How did you hear about Volantis | To be honest I searched for Jonsoon's posts hoping he would be making a town this map. I really admired Braavos last map as I said and I want to be a part of it.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCake, RagingDragon5

Referrals | I don't have a referral.

LOL LightningCake. Accepted, you will get a pm.

IGN | MrAwesomeMan16
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mrawesomeman16s-whitelist-application.44242/#post-358972
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | It sounded cool and I wanted to be part of the town my friend is in
Why would Volantis want you | I could make potions for everyone in Volantis and I am descent at combat
Tell us about yourself | I love to make potions and my favorite skin is a sheep in a suit.
How did you hear about Volantis | One of my best friends is in it and told me to apply because it was cool
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals: None

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | MrAwesomeMan16
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, Central Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mrawesomeman16s-whitelist-application.44242/#post-358972
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis | It sounded cool and I wanted to be part of the town my friend is in
Why would Volantis want you | I could make potions for everyone in Volantis and I am descent at combat
Tell us about yourself | I love to make potions and my favorite skin is a sheep in a suit.
How did you hear about Volantis | One of my best friends is in it and told me to apply because it was cool
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals: None

Who is your friend?

holyrollerss

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | holyrollerss
Age | 30
Location and Time Zone | NC< USA -- EST
How long have you been whitelisted | A few weeks now. i was whitelisted before the new map was released.
Previous Towns | None. Fairly new and didnt get a chance to join a town before new map came out.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | NA
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to be part of a active town to help with builds and projects. Plus to have the benefit of not having my stuff stolen or griefed which has already happened.
Why would Volantis want you | I consider myself pretty descent at builds but no expert by any means. Im always wililng to help out whereever i can.
Tell us about yourself | Well ive been playing MC on and off for about 4-5 years now. Been a part of many servers. Some of which that sadly just faded away. I do work and do believe that rl comes first before anything. But with that i do make time to get on and help out and be sociable.
How did you hear about Volantis | Was advertised in the chat.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios ,hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals None. still working on make some friends on HC. =)

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | holyrollerss
Age | 30
Location and Time Zone | NC< USA -- EST
How long have you been whitelisted | A few weeks now. i was whitelisted before the new map was released.
Previous Towns | None. Fairly new and didnt get a chance to join a town before new map came out.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | NA
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to be part of a active town to help with builds and projects. Plus to have the benefit of not having my stuff stolen or griefed which has already happened.
Why would Volantis want you | I consider myself pretty descent at builds but no expert by any means. Im always wililng to help out whereever i can.
Tell us about yourself | Well ive been playing MC on and off for about 4-5 years now. Been a part of many servers. Some of which that sadly just faded away. I do work and do believe that rl comes first before anything. But with that i do make time to get on and help out and be sociable.
How did you hear about Volantis | Was advertised in the chat.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios ,hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals None. still working on make some friends on HC. =)

Can you link your whitelist application?

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | wolfgang784

Age | 19

Location and Time Zone | Pennsylvania in the United States, Eastern Standard time zone

How long have you been whitelisted | So far it's been two years and ten months since I was whitelisted.

Previous Towns | This is always fun to try and remember.
Sanctum Map: Nova, Artemis, Vrah, I was the mayor and founder of Chronus, mayor of another town affiliated with the kingdom Artemis was part of, Vault 101 (very short) and that should be it for Sanctum.
Zeal Map: Co-Founder of Shiroku, member of Iron Pass and several other towns over the course of the map.
DragonGuard: Co-Founder of the Communist Collective, Torchlight
Haven: Member of Isengarde and Newerth
That should be all of my previous towns. As you can see my group and I did not play very much on the last two maps and most of our play time was back on the Sactum map and a good bit on Zeal as well.

Sanctum Map: Nova began developing in a direction we did not approve of and the mayor was banned so we left. I joined Artemis to build and meet new people while the rest of my group branched off to eventually create Vrah while also becoming the first PvPers and robbers on Herocraft, eventually managing to convince Kainzo to allow stealing as it used to be against the rules. I left Artemis to form Chronus as part of the same kingdom, so not really leaving. Chronus eventually died out as did the kingdom near the end of the map. We tried creating a fresh town which also did not take off and near the very end my group and I were all sort of members of Vault 101 for a short time before the map wiped.
Zeal Map: We abandoned Shiroku to the few members who still wanted to keep it alive as we had been raided mercilessly by most of the server is a massive raid after we managed to get on everyones bad side. We quit the server for a while and I eventually came back for a bit and joined Iron Pass for support and since I knew the other members.
DragonGaurd Map: The Communist Collective was destroyed from within by traitorous mutinous swine. The surviving members left to create the beautiful town of Torchlight which is where we remained until the map wiped.
Haven Map: I was part of Isengarde for literally a night as they seemed cool and I could not find any familiar faces on the server, as many of the old players have since moved on. The next morning however, I discovered all of the old faces were in one kingdom together so I parted ways with Isengarde and xNaomix to join Newerth which is where I remained until I quit again until the map wiped.

Why do you want to join Volantis |
The entire kingdom of AD seems like a very well put together and interesting kingdom to be a part of for this map. I checked the various threads and one of them it blank, one seems pretty shoddily put together, and the last has closed applications which leaves this town for now. The leaders all seems dedicated to the cause and like they have and will continue to put forth a great deal of effort for the kingdom and town which is especially evident in how well put together most of the kingdom threads are. Overall it seems like a great town for me to join and I would love to be a part of it.

Why would Volantis want you |
As you can see from my previous residences, my play time is spotty. My group and I often play for a month, maybe several, before disappearing from the server for twice or thrice that time before returning again. When I do play however, I am dedicated to the group that I am currently part of and will do my best to further whatever projects and ambitions that we share while advancing my own character. I have been on for a long time with a perfect track sheet so you have no need of worrying if I will break town or server rules and that I know for the most part what I am doing. I was previously a guide and a proctor as well, which I took quite seriously.

Tell us about yourself |
My name is Stephen and as you know I am currently nineteen years old. I graduated highschool last year and am currently enrolled part time in a technical trade school for my second year of IT networking after having completed two years of IT programming. Most of my spare time is sucked up by playing various video games with my clan Grey's Late Night Diner. The time left over is usually consumed by anime, manga, books and occasionally dirt biking and target shooting.

How did you hear about Volantis |
Babb1e and I were exploring the new map for a bit and had yet to come across players nor large settlements so we decided to see what the township forums had to offer us. Out of the towns listed Volantis and AD as a whole had the most to offer me.

The five leaders include: Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5.