• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
hey Acherous, I remember you from Newerth :)

About town planning, I think a harbor at first when we don't know the sizes of town regions can be both risky in terms of safety for the town and when it comes to using the limited area we have as effective as possible. We could however, build the town somewhere close to the shore of a lake/ocean, so that we can have a harbor outside of the city.

Btw, I'm pretty pro at building sandstone bridges/aqueducts with arches and columns ;)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
hey Acherous, I remember you from Newerth :)

About town planning, I think a harbor at first when we don't know the sizes of town regions can be both risky in terms of safety for the town and when it comes to using the limited area we have as effective as possible. We could however, build the town somewhere close to the shore of a lake/ocean, so that we can have a harbor outside of the city.

Btw, I'm pretty pro at building sandstone bridges/aqueducts with arches and columns ;)

We don't really need a harbor. :p

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Being next to an ocean is an option. I am still a little upset I delayed the Braavos harbor and could not finish it

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Well folks, we are less then 24hrs until the opening of Haven!

Please remember the key component of COMMUNICATION! We must be organized and move as a group. While in numbers we are strong. PvE and PvP in groups.

Remember to listen to AD Lords as they know where we are headed. After finding a place to settle, start gathering materials and slaying mobs for money. We must and will gain the upper hand in these first few days!

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | MultiHeartGold
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Finland, Eastern European Time (GMT +2)
How long have you been whitelisted | Since June 6th of 2012
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | There are a lot of them and I cant remember them well enough to list them, but if asked I can do a little search and list them.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because I want to be in the kingdom and so far Volantis seems like the most organized one.
Why would Volantis want you | Because I am a veteran player on the server and know how things go, and can also help with starting the town if required.
Tell us about yourself | Im currently on my 2nd year of middle school, and during my free time I like gaming and watching anime.
How did you hear about Volantis | Saw this thread on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon Aryios hilltim1 LightningCape RagingDragon5
Referrals |

creigin

Wood
IGN |creigin
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |ON, Canada. EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3+ months
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | it serves as a form of protection, while giving me a goal, and something worth protecting.
Why would Volantis want you | Extra hands are always useful, especially if those hands are put into repairing equipment.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a fuss for symmetry, so building can be a slight advantage if Symmetry is needed. I tend to find lapis at a high rate, considering it's not too valuable.
How did you hear about Volantis | I was planning on joining Legion of Oblivion until I found out it was renamed Aetherius dominion. I checked out the thread and found Volantis. It seemed like a good option.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals: Subliminalcanine and Destahny

rkeenjr

Legacy Supporter 6
So I have been looking at the Classes... I think I am going to go Druid or Cleric... as for profession I am just unsure.... I am leaning towards Farmer..... but Runesmith looks interesting.

So what is everyone else looking at doing?

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | MultiHeartGold
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Finland, Eastern European Time (GMT +2)
How long have you been whitelisted | Since June 6th of 2012
Previous Towns | There are a lot of them and I cant remember them well enough to list them, but if asked I can do a little search and list them.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because I want to be in the kingdom and so far Volantis seems like the most organized one.
Why would Volantis want you | Because I am a veteran player on the server and know how things go, and can also help with starting the town if required.
Tell us about yourself | Im currently on my 2nd year of middle school, and during my free time I like gaming and watching anime.
How did you hear about Volantis | Saw this thread on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon Aryios hilltim1 LightningCape RagingDragon5
Referrals |
IGN |creigin
Age |16
Location and Time Zone |ON, Canada. EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3+ months
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | it serves as a form of protection, while giving me a goal, and something worth protecting.
Why would Volantis want you | Extra hands are always useful, especially if those hands are put into repairing equipment.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a fuss for symmetry, so building can be a slight advantage if Symmetry is needed. I tend to find lapis at a high rate, considering it's not too valuable.
How did you hear about Volantis | I was planning on joining Legion of Oblivion until I found out it was renamed Aetherius dominion. I checked out the thread and found Volantis. It seemed like a good option.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5
Referrals: Subliminalcanine and Destahny
Accepted, @MultiHeartGold I thought you lived in Norway? Also try not to town hop so much. :p

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Also try not to town hop so much. :p
I'll try to keep the hopping to a minimum so I dont fuck up my aldready bad memory with tons of town names. If I feel like I want to be a bunny again, I'll just hop between the kingdom's towns instead of every random town in existance.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
I was told to give it a shot.

IGN | Pietro011
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | United States (Indiana) EST
How long have you been whitelisted | since last map
Previous Towns | Outer Rim and Malkier
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Outer Rim (Stress from real world) - Malkier (Map ended and noone was on)
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'd like a fresh start to see what new stuff has come in
Why would Volantis want you | Because I'm amazing and devilishly handsome
Tell us about yourself | I am the one and only Pietro, ladies man extraordinaire!
How did you hear about Volantis | Candoblue
Referrals
- CanDoBlue

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I was told to give it a shot.

IGN | Pietro011
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | United States (Indiana) EST
How long have you been whitelisted | since last map
Previous Towns | Outer Rim and Malkier
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Outer Rim (Stress from real world) - Malkier (Map ended and noone was on)
Why do you want to join Volantis | I'd like a fresh start to see what new stuff has come in
Why would Volantis want you | Because I'm amazing and devilishly handsome
Tell us about yourself | I am the one and only Pietro, ladies man extraordinaire!
How did you hear about Volantis | Candoblue
Referrals
- CanDoBlue
I guess we could use some more handsome people. Welcome!

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN |impulsepaci
Age |21
Location and Time Zone |Arkansas CST
How long have you been whitelisted |2 years or so
Previous Towns |artemis (sic, head banker) nova (mayor, head banker)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |map reset
Why do you want to join Volantis | to have fun pvping
Why would Volantis want you | im a excelent builder and i know what it takes to run a town
Tell us about yourself | im nick and i enjoy mooshrooms
How did you hear about Volantis | from candoblue
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon, Aryios,
hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals| Candoblue

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |impulsepaci
Age |21
Location and Time Zone |Arkansas CST
How long have you been whitelisted |2 years or so
Previous Towns |artemis (sic, head banker) nova (mayor, head banker)
Why did you leave (if applicable) |map reset
Why do you want to join Volantis | to have fun pvping
Why would Volantis want you | im a excelent builder and i know what it takes to run a town
Tell us about yourself | im nick and i enjoy mooshrooms
How did you hear about Volantis | from candoblue
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) Jonsoon, Aryios,
hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5
Referrals| Candoblue

Accepted you will get a pm.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | BaBomba
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | United States, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since August 1st, 2013
Previous Towns | Bastion: AntiPax and Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I want to join a town where I can be safe from people that hate me
Why do you want to join Volantis | AD has some of the best PvPers on the server, and I want to help kill people someday
Why would Volantis want you | I can collect resources and I am also good at PvP with a Caster specialization
Tell us about yourself | I love Herocraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | PewPewPewLasers
Referrals | @PewPewPewLasers

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | BaBomba
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | United States, CST
How long have you been whitelisted | Since August 1st, 2013
Previous Towns |
Bastion: AntiPax and Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I want to join a town where I can be safe from people that hate me
Why do you want to join Volantis | AD has some of the best PvPers on the server, and I want to help kill people someday
Why would Volantis want you | I can collect resources and I am also good at PvP with a Caster specialization
Tell us about yourself | I love Herocraft.
How did you hear about Volantis | PewPewPewLasers
Referrals | @PewPewPewLasers

Accepted, expect a pm