• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
-----====Application====-----
In-game Name: Falker57
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I want to be amazing and LO sucks and I wanna go back to the good ol XD days :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Well I have always knew about NW lol but HolyRan convicned me to join
How long have you been on the server?: more than a year
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My mastered/almost mastered specs: Paladin, DK, Sammy, Cleric, Disciple(almost), Dragoon(almost) Profession: Miner mastered I am a 21 merchant right now but dont plan to stay it.
Past towns?: Eclipse, Eclipse, Jericho, was part of Skyforge in DG.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Everything.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Of course who do you think I am?
what? Falker is coming back to OS? :eek:

In-game Name: chaotic88222
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I feel the need to contribute to a great town such as yours!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the Towns section on the forums!
How long have you been on the server?: A few hours... Sadly :(
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: A Paladin ,A Scribe
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I feel that i can contribute by Building if needed and adding to the seemingly friendly community within the town!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, i dont have TeamSpeak :(

Destava

TNT
In-game Name: Destava​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I thought it was an awesome town with a great community and I would love to be a part of it :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found it on the forums​
How long have you been on the server?: Since "Zeal" but I have not played for a year and I just started again​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai, Smith​
Past towns?: None yet in this world​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I can contribute some awesomeness and I am good at pvp once I get to level a bit.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​

In-game Name: Thepompom624
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends are all in this town and i would like to join to play with them.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Carter475 , Legion449, NTG_Elite
How long have you been on the server?: 2days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and Engineer
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can contribute heavily to the defense and any sort of redstone project that any may need to improve the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes

In-game Name: mrsportymuffin
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because I have friends in Newerth and it sounds cool
How did you hear about Newerth?: Carter475
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue-archer, and farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build very nice structures
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no

Deaeri

Dirt
In-game Name: Deaeri
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends are in this town, along with my cousin Carter475, and I would like to be a part of the town too.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and Merchant.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder and pvper.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Thepompom624
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends are all in this town and i would like to join to play with them.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Carter475 , Legion449, NTG_Elite
How long have you been on the server?: 2days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and Engineer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i can contribute heavily to the defense and any sort of redstone project that any may need to improve the town
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes
In-game Name: mrsportymuffin
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:because I have friends in Newerth and it sounds cool
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue-archer, and farmer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can build very nice structures
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: no
In-game Name: Deaeri
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: My friends are in this town, along with my cousin Carter475, and I would like to be a part of the town too.
How long have you been on the server?: 3 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and Merchant.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder and pvper.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes
All accepted, get with a Town Manager in game for chat passwords and town invite.

In-game Name: Destava​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I thought it was an awesome town with a great community and I would love to be a part of it :D
How did you hear about Newerth?: I found it on the forums​
How long have you been on the server?: Since "Zeal" but I have not played for a year and I just started again​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai, Smith​
Past towns?: None yet in this world​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I think I can contribute some awesomeness and I am good at pvp once I get to level a bit.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​
Going through, I noticed that you were accepted into Paragon earlier this map, in September. Assuming you do not wish to go back to them this map, accepted, get with a Town Manager in game. Note, if you are still in their town according to the Plugin, you will need to /town leave.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: chaotic88222
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I feel the need to contribute to a great town such as yours!
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was looking through the Towns section on the forums!
How long have you been on the server?: A few hours... Sadly :(
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: A Paladin ,A Scribe
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I feel that i can contribute by Building if needed and adding to the seemingly friendly community within the town!
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No, i dont have TeamSpeak :(
Sorry about that - accepted, get with a Town Manager in game for chat passwords and town invite.

e28d

Wood
in-game Name: E28d
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: because i want a good town who is willing to except me
How did you hear about Newerth?: On the recruitment chat
How long have you been on the server?: 3 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My mastered/almost mastered specs: Ranger, Smith. im realitively new
Past towns?: none. in the recruitment chat i was told to come here
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good miner and a deticated player who is willing to help teamates
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No i do not own it

In-game Name: TheBraveLero​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I just got whitelisted and want to join a town with many members, so it's easier to start.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heared of it on the forums and in the Recruitment Chat​
How long have you been on the server?: Half an hour​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm Rogue and Crafter and plan to be Ninja and Miner​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I hope I can help the town with PVP in near future, because I seem to be a good fighter. Secondly I want to help new members so they have an easy startup.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, but can't use it, because my Microphone is broken.​

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
in-game Name: E28d
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: because i want a good town who is willing to except me
How did you hear about Newerth?: On the recruitment chat
How long have you been on the server?: 3 months
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: My mastered/almost mastered specs: Ranger, Smith. im realitively new
Past towns?: none. in the recruitment chat i was told to come here
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good miner and a deticated player who is willing to help teamates
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No i do not own it
In-game Name: TheBraveLero​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I just got whitelisted and want to join a town with many members, so it's easier to start.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heared of it on the forums and in the Recruitment Chat​
How long have you been on the server?: Half an hour​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm Rogue and Crafter and plan to be Ninja and Miner​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I hope I can help the town with PVP in near future, because I seem to be a good fighter. Secondly I want to help new members so they have an easy startup.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I have it, but can't use it, because my Microphone is broken.​
both of you accepted get with me or a manager in game