• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Haxnn

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been with many of its members before, and I love all the great builds and people in the town!

How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been in the same kingdom as Newerth since I started playing on Herocraft, (Skyforge, Lightforge, Belegost (2x)).

How long have you been on the server?: Nearly two years!

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Well I go back and forth, I am currently a low level mystic and 49 miner, however I have mastered all the basic combat classes aswell as wizard and merchant.

Past towns?: Zeal - Skyforge Council - Dragon - Lightforge Sic and Belegost Mayor - Bastion - Belegost Mayor and Braavos for a month.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to donate my items to the town, aswell as build and defend.

Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yep! I can talk and listen!

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I've been with many of its members before, and I love all the great builds and people in the town!

How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been in the same kingdom as Newerth since I started playing on Herocraft, (Skyforge, Lightforge, Belegost (2x)).

What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Well I go back and forth, I am currently a low level mystic and 49 miner, however I have mastered all the basic combat classes aswell as wizard and merchant.

Past towns?: Zeal - Skyforge Council - Dragon - Lightforge Sic and Belegost Mayor - Bastion - Belegost Mayor and Braavos for a month.

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I love to donate my items to the town, aswell as build and defend.

Accepted, yo.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Eww, you're totally denied. Loser. <3

Or you can join, but it'll cost you your Souls. That's right, I know you have them from the Belegost storehouse! ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Eww, you're totally denied. Loser. <3

Or you can join, but it'll cost you your Souls. That's right, I know you have them from the Belegost storehouse! ;)

Bu.. bu... But my mother gave me those souls to celebrate my first period! Very well then. :(

In-game Name: Crafterfr33​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm newbie looking for a safe town and active community.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: In game.​
How long have you been on the server?: Week.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necromancer and smith.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, I'm just another normal player. I could be active and help others.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: There's a problem.. well.. I'm not a native english speaker.​

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3

WTH.... I thought you were already part of NW!
*leaves to get head checked*

Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I heard it was a cool town and my cousin, CaptainDarkrage is in it.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My cousin CaptainDarkrage told me.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 Day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ninja.
Past towns?: No.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My building and pvp skills.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.

GreyLlama

Dirt
In-game Name: Fragger2554
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a fantastic town, and I enjoy towns that aren't based on themes. It allows me to be more creative with my builds.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it in the town lists and decided to see if I could try to find it on the website.
How long have you been on the server?: Just started today. However, I am quickly becoming involved in the community.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently Rogue|Crafter. Although I do wish to become Ranger|Enchanter
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm not a major builder or anything, but I do love helping others. If someone were to call on me to help with them with their build or need advice/suggestions I would gladly help them to the best of my ability.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes. I use the program frequently.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I really enjoy the fact that a council-member of our kingdom was proper enough to post an official application to our town.

I really hate the fact of what it means for one of our other towns within the kingdom.

<3 haxnn
<3 Belegost

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Crafterfr33​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I'm newbie looking for a safe town and active community.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: In game.​
How long have you been on the server?: Week.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Necromancer and smith.​
Past towns?: None.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Well, I'm just another normal player. I could be active and help others.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: There's a problem.. well.. I'm not a native english speaker.​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I heard it was a cool town and my cousin, CaptainDarkrage is in it.
How did you hear about Newerth?: My cousin CaptainDarkrage told me.
How long have you been on the server?: 1 Day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ninja.
Past towns?: No.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My building and pvp skills.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes.
In-game Name: Fragger2554
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It looks like a fantastic town, and I enjoy towns that aren't based on themes. It allows me to be more creative with my builds.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I saw it in the town lists and decided to see if I could try to find it on the website.
How long have you been on the server?: Just started today. However, I am quickly becoming involved in the community.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently Rogue|Crafter. Although I do wish to become Ranger|Enchanter
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm not a major builder or anything, but I do love helping others. If someone were to call on me to help with them with their build or need advice/suggestions I would gladly help them to the best of my ability.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes. I use the program frequently.
Sorry for any wait guys! The alert system overlooked our thread on my list D: You all are accepted! Get with one of us in game to be invited!

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Seriously update this list. Howbadisbad isnt even on anymore and if he was he joined us before he left .... and that is the only one I know directly

In-game Name: Collin_4110​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i think the town has nice people and fun pvp​
How did you hear about Newerth?:i joined the ts channel and talked and someone said i should join​
How long have you been on the server?:the start of the map​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:iam a dragoon wanting to become a runeblade and a miner​
Past towns?:raubtier eclipse rapture​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Great pvp and some building​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Collin_4110​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i think the town has nice people and fun pvp​
How did you hear about Newerth?:i joined the ts channel and talked and someone said i should join​
How long have you been on the server?:the start of the map​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:iam a dragoon wanting to become a runeblade and a miner​
Past towns?:raubtier eclipse rapture​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Great pvp and some building​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes​
Accepted!